The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TrotterBoy = Michael Bergantino’s surgery fundraiser
Interesting…I hadn’t considered that, but very plausible. I always thought the surgery fundraiser was suspicious. And as @Sunnee pointed out, Bergantino is a small community near Venice…a thinly veiled reference? All just a ploy to raise money for MPK to accompany SJ to Venice in ‘22 🤔 I don’t know, but at this point, I wouldn’t put anything past any of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Any manipulation of funds is possible by both those grifters: btw, I knew she’d buy those garden chairs even if we never saw them. And to have the audacity to say she love/HATES them - when she has bought them with someone else’s money, just adds insult to injury. When one considers the suffering going on in this world - wherever we all live, much of it infront of our eyes, it really feels as though there is no justice that someone like Stephmememe can have so much in return for so little … life sure ain’t fair.

On a different note I watched a bit of Floral Road Kill’s slog when Kat visited - Kat clearly annoyed to have camera shoved in her face after the journey and I laughed when she wouldn’t give Marie her ‘first impression’ of Haworth having being there for all of 30 seconds. I’m surprised she visited FRK at all. She loses a point from me.

Anyone else notice how FRK is utilising the ‘Wow ! You look so beautiful’ à la Jarvis , at anything that moves. Even if it’s butt ugly.
She is slipping into old narratives... she pulled back on the Wow's for a while. I don't know if it's because her vocabulary is limited but she tends to use the same few adjectives... so pretty.. lovely..Oh my has crept back too.. she could do with googling alternative exclamations... she uses them as gap fillers when nothing else comes to mind. I try not to focus on them but they can be distracting.

Reactions: 9
haha! I guess I used "fan" in that she seemed to be liked and admired in several areas back in the early days!

I'm curious how you and the other early days people found Tattle. I've heard of those who came here due to Methrick's crying videos, and it was interesting to hear that Clara came here through a Brenda outburst, and then others who googled "Stephanie Jarvis .... scam" ... but how did you early ones find this place? Love to hear that!
I’d heard SJ mention there was a place were they were talked about but I couldn’t figure out where at the time. Then there was the weird FB group bun fight between Cherrybomb and Dear Brenda, I was still a low level Patreon at the time but this made me questions things, then Teabag showed me the way to here in his pity vlog 😂
I’m no longer a Patreon btw, but I did get a signed card in the first batch she sent off!

Reactions: 20
...it seems to be him...not a targeted approach to posters...more an ak-47...looking for someone he could get under their skin...and spar with....pissed about nattie and Marie...occasional dig at SJ...(the former must’ve had a hand in his discomfort at the circus).

...also probably not posting alone...had sentence structure help...grammar and style kept changing...most comments made no sense and were ambiguous at best. just a few observations...patterns noted...can’t recall the rest at the moment...
I don't think I ever got a response when I quoted one of his posts with "Tomasz?". If I were someone else, I'd have shut down that confusion fast!

Reactions: 8
...for the record...I couldn’t give a sh*t about becoming a vip...my postings are random...and I dip in and out of here depending on my work and what I need to get done. Cheers!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't know anyone I'd say is "racing to VIP". I think a few comment on the number of posts left to VIP in a fun manner, and honestly, I think that comes from Heathcliffe's joking about his VIP status. I think it's all humor, I don't think anyone aggressively posts enough to get to 1000 posts! Certainly wasn't my goal, I was just here having fun and there was lots to comment on. Took me and several others to get there in 5 months, which is about the same amount it took Mojo to get there. I don't think the new visitor was racing to VIP, just being a turd and trying to rattle. Though I wondered at times if they were really just a lonely soul ... until the end when it became a nonsensical attack. And the off topics are by and large just part of a community building itself and adding more people. It does make it a huge challenge to catch up, that's for sure. I'm mostly excited when I see a new poster, people coming in who are searching for open conversation and some truth. I am wary of them at first too, but not paranoid about them.
Couldn’t of put it better if I tried ❤ Also, it’s just a gossip site at the end of the day. As the moderator said “There’s no hierarchy”
I love when new people join, it can be annoying when they want to know all the goss without reading the threads, but I realise there’s a lot to get through now.

@Beau Monde i thought you had a chicken on your head, it always made me giggle 😂 I think it’s time to get glasses 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Somewhat off topic but have you all been flooded on IG with posts from the Châteauverse. I have been bombarded for the last 48hours. From Château de Bourneau, Amy, Fleuries, the shitoo, even Natti. I do not follow them nor do I look at their IG. So weird I feel watched!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
...for the record...I couldn’t give a sh*t about becoming a vip...my postings are random...and I dip in and out of here depending on my work and what I need to get done. Cheers!

#MeToo
I couldn't have said it better myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Me! :ROFLMAO:
Although, I never saw Marie as a Type 4 in the aspect of her wanting to be an artist. I can however see Pathetick as a Type 4 Wing 3. 🧐
I know at lot of 4s are artist artists, but my husband isn't at all, but he's highly creative and writes and speaks very very well. So his creativity comes out there. I more look at the melancholy and loads and loads of feelings. He's sentimental. His moods can fluctuate a lot. I can see some of this in Marie. My husband also had a pretty rough time growing up, different than Marie's, but a crap dad, and alcohol issues with both parents, and just unstable, though they lived more slightly upper middle class, so it was kind of hidden, or just different. Marie is quite creative (her mother too!). Honestly, I wasn't that impressed with Marie early on at La Lande, but when I found her IG I was amazed, she really knows how to take and construct a beautiful photograph. I feel like her YT is finally catching up to show her in a more beautiful light. More visual and video and seeing through her eyes the beauty she sees, and less talk, all put together really nicely by Sarah with music and editing that really enhances her work.

I agree about Pathetick. He's a pretty unhealthy 4.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought he was giving her advice on how to fall asleep while moving around, and THEN he took a break lying down in front of a Catholic alter? very strange and somewhat disturbing. Im still not sure what its all about.
I don't think any of us has ever seen Selmar actually dancing. He just takes one or two steps backwards and one or two steps forwards from time to time very slowly; it does not look like dancing to me. All the people in his dancing salons look much better than he does and he does not appear to be teaching anything either. I think if people pay to go to his sessions, they must have money to burn. They'd learn more by watching videos at home. I have yet to see Selmar do anything efficiently or successfully. I used to feel sympathy for him but now I think he's just wasting his time and drifting all the time.

Reactions: 24
I don't know anyone I'd say is "racing to VIP". I think a few comment on the number of posts left to VIP in a fun manner, and honestly, I think that comes from Heathcliffe's joking about his VIP status. I think it's all humor, I don't think anyone aggressively posts enough to get to 1000 posts! Certainly wasn't my goal, I was just here having fun and there was lots to comment on. Took me and several others to get there in 5 months, which is about the same amount it took Mojo to get there. I don't think the new visitor was racing to VIP, just being a turd and trying to rattle. Though I wondered at times if they were really just a lonely soul ... until the end when it became a nonsensical attack. And the off topics are by and large just part of a community building itself and adding more people. It does make it a huge challenge to catch up, that's for sure. I'm mostly excited when I see a new poster, people coming in who are searching for open conversation and some truth. I am wary of them at first too, but not paranoid about them.
You asked what the differences were from the early threads. This has nothing to do with Heathcliffe joking about his VIP status. It becomes apparent quite quickly those who are posting for the sake of posting.
I didn't identify anyone in my post other than the new visitor who has already attracted enough negative attention in their short stay. I don't feel that it was fair to point to any individuals and so I won't comment on another individual.
I am not necessarily referring to existing VIPs either - in fact many of the "sprinters" seem to burn out and eventually disappear, before hitting their target, as I said in my original post.
I agree that some off-topic posting is beneficial for building the community but this sometimes goes on and on, just filling up the thread. This is frequently the same few posters, usually just 1 or 2. What we don't want is the kind of thing we have tried to escape from in the CD comments. "Hello.my love...., how are you..... have you moved, Where is...., are they here? and so on.). That is not to say that we aren't interested in a fellow Tattler and concerned for their wellbeing and when we suddenly notice that someone seems to have disappeared. There are other threads on Tattle for general Chitchat though and perhaps they could be utilised better for protracted off topic chatter.) So many people are joining us and finding it hard to navigate their way through irrelevant posts and I feel that this discourages our community from growing.
Many of us clocked up posts while we were in lockdown and working from home. I only passed that milestone because I was at home, after around
6 1/2 months posting (although I had been lurking from Thread 1 and posting from Thread 2 I think )
I'm not sure if some people think there are perks or privileges that go hand in hand with VIP - for the record there are not and I would prefer the whole "status" thing to be removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Interesting…I hadn’t considered that, but very plausible. I always thought the surgery fundraiser was suspicious. And as @Sunnee pointed out, Bergantino is a small community near Venice…a thinly veiled reference? All just a ploy to raise money for MPK to accompany SJ to Venice in ‘22 🤔 I don’t know, but at this point, I wouldn’t put anything past any of them.
Very interesting take, perhaps that's the cost of a new stair case? :) Happy New Year to everyone! xx

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I found Tattle through the guru gossip forum, not sure how I found the CD threads, as I was a fan of the CD channel at first. I think I reached 'VIP' from posting on the Strictly thread every weekend, it's almost like a live chat on that thread when the show is on. I have blocked one or two annoying members but have never reported anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm curious .... do you feel the community has changed over time and you can express a different opinion more than before? Or did you change how you engaged in the community?

I'm amazed when I read back in the really early threads how much tattlers still like SJ and were fans, they liked her style and decor, they just really were skeptical about GAG at that time. Now it seems like most will agree to her narcissistic traits, back then when @sandro37 first talked about it there was major resistance.
I like to point out and let it be known that I have never ever liked SJ, was never a fan, I flat out dislike her style (what style?) and her decor (that tit?) and was never afraid to voice my disgust. Ha! From the day I met SJ, in real life, I have known she's a narc and I have always tried to keep my distance, not to get involved and fly beneath her radar.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Marie is a grown woman in her 30’s. I don think her mother feels nor should feel responsible for her. Although saying that a child of mine will always be welcome home even if we have our differences. Or a new family created. Provided there is no substance abuse involved because that is just a black hole one does not one to go down unless of course they have been thru a programme.

I see SJ patreon number are going up but her total $$ going down. Not big change but there is movement.
I dont think a parent ever stops feeling some form of responsibility for their children, regardless of age...MW's father was an alcoholic, not sure if he's still alive and her mum has moved on from that marriage. Who knows what occurs under such circumstances but the mother & daughter still appear to have a relationship. Maybe that's why MW has bouts of depression, she doesn't know where she belongs. Outside looking in. I've stopped calling her FRK I'm hoping she's improving.

I like to point out and let it be known that I have never ever liked SJ, was never a fan, I flat out dislike her style (what style?) and her decor (that tit?) and was never afraid to voice my disgust. Ha! From the day I met SJ, in real life, I have known she's a narc and I have always tried to keep my distance, not to get involved and fly beneath her radar.
You do it so well and we are grateful for your insights 🥰

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.