The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is what the new Insta account is for. This morning they posted in their stories, Ruby and the Peacocks in reply to our questions on their health and well being. I shared the pics here.
It's a renaming of her former account, not a brand new account.

Reactions: 16
She could try working as a mobile hairdresser, quite a lot do in rural areas. Even if her French is not perfect, it would help her improve if she had some French clients, which is no bad thing as it's silly to just depend on the Brits. Hopefully she's already registered and has a SIRET number, as it would be a very foolish move to work if she was not. Of course, she may not want to go full time and just be happy with the small amount she does now but I really do hope it's all being done above board.
I found her company online registered in France under her name.

Reactions: 17
I sent things I should have given to friends who would have appreciated it far more than those people! In the end, it took eight months from delivery to open the gifts. That tells me that they are receiving far too many packages from dummies like me!
Welcome! I'm sorry , that is indeed beyond acceptable. ..8 months?! They should be ashamed of themselves!!! Don't feel too badly, Its easy to have been taken in by the oh's and ah's, especially in the beginning when it felt exciting and novel, I remember a time Id spot something peacock related , and would automatically think of sending it to Laland, but never did. The cost alone of sending something small is expensive overseas, and was not worth it to me. At least you are seeing the light. 🙂 There are repetitive gift givers on GAG who are in deep and that's really sad use of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The main thing they are hiding in the not so grand salon is that the walls Armoir has uncovered are actually covered in concrete and he should take that off as it won't let the walls breath and the paneling will start to rot easily. Obviously they are not doing that and will just put the paneling over the concrete. They were warned several times, even by her fans. That's why they will hide it as much as possible so no-one will complain. She needs that paneling in asap and can't wait for the extra work to be done. Foolish? Yes, but that's no news when it comes to the charlataine.
Nailed it. Just like her sad little soul, it's all surface, nothing beneath it. Scratch the surface and it's all tit. That building is a metaphor for her sad little empty soul.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Haven't had the chance to watch the video, thanks for the screenshot.

This makes me so sad!
Dude! You're gonna die if you go on like this.. think of those little munchkins! :cry:
I'm sure his comment section is full of people yelling at him for not wearing a mask!
Given that he and Amoury dedicated a vlog on mens health, which covered a number of issues, they did the whole Movember thing and yet he is quite complacent with his attitude to health and safety... Yes he does say that it is his way and does not advocate others doing things his way but this is not a good example to set when promoting mens health.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Naw. You can still have empathy for someone and also be able to call them out on their BS.
Well put. I think this is where I am. To be so easily scammed out of 20-30k for someone you barely know to go to cooking school.... My god, that's truly awful . I hope the guy who did that rots. One needs to be quite desperate for love and attention , MPK needs to realize his self worth is more than those designer names and attracting boy toys who mean nothing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Newbie here and need to thank you all for opening my eyes to the truth. Hate to admit, but I was one of the brain washed. I sent a huge gift package last year to the Grift Grabbers. Live and Learn. I "unsubscribed" to the channel yesterday. I've seen enough. To be honest, the gift vlogs are a snooze fest....zzzzz......
just a question..why on earth did you send a gift package to the shittoo? i really want to have some insight why people send gifts to that already spoiled woman..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It won't be concrete on the grand salon walls, but probably some sort of hard cement or gypsum based render. Not ideal, but she could get away with it if they left the gap between wall and panelling open. That is to say after they put up the stud framework preserve the air gap, which is an insulating factor in itself, by not filling the spaces within the framework with insulating material.

Reactions: 10
I am just trying to keep up with you all..not very easy when you have some stuff to do.. ;)

Just looked at Sadie and her horse...well my dear..i guess you figured it out.. if you wanne loose weight..just buy a horse..and let others buy Queenie a carrot..omg the begging never stops.. these people have no shame..at all...

Btw having that horse so close to teabegs cottage and her parents future cottage....it will be fun in summer..all the flies and the smell... 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Almost exactly the number of animals at LL at the moment! Any sheep, hedgehogs, or bats and an owl?
Hahaha! No! That's it for now in the animal department. My husband did mention getting couple of quail for the eggs. No plans for peacocks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you for the gift of naming this thread. Here's my wish for SJ for 2022.

Thread 101: Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
just a question..why on earth did you send a gift package to the shittoo? i really want to have some insight why people send gifts to that already spoiled woman..
I nearly sent something ... I think there are a few reasons one sends things. It could be it is kind of like your own 2 seconds of fame, it can be fun to make a connection to the person you're watching, it is really nice to have your gift admired and recognized. SJ's love bombing is happening at GAG.

Most people want to feel connected to others, especially during COVID, and most people like to give, they like feeling their gift is appreciated ... stuff like that. You don't make the connection to why you're doing it at first.

And SJ's love bombing works, she's very good at it, and her admiring everything so enthusiastically is contagious if you're not aware of it and mentally ready to fight it.

Love bombing works because we as people WANT so much to feel loved and appreciated and admired. It's playing on a natural need we have but it is abusing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Really. No. Yuck. Just give him CASH or something he can SHARE WITH HIS FAMILY. Technically married or no, they are common law at this point and you don't say "Hey I'm going to give you a gift! A gift of TIME WITH ME!! ARENT YOU LUCKY" No, pay the man or get him a gift he can share or GTFO
The best part is that she got all the money and more back via YT add revenue when filming a whole episode of him buying his Ray-Bans 🤷‍♀️ (the whole trip and the expensive lunch can be deducted as a business expense anyway.)

Reactions: 11
[/QUOI
I was asked that question earlier today. It was basically "all things CD" during my COVID binge fest! Once shops started opening back up, I'd see something and think, "Oh, I bet Steph would love that!" Yep. I'm a doofus. But, I'm a recovering doof
I was asked that question earlier today. It was basically "all things CD" during my COVID binge fest! Once shops started opening back up, I'd see something and think, "Oh, I bet Steph would love that!" Yep. I'm a doofus. But, I'm a recovering doofus!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.