The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah. This isn't Selmar you're describing.

Where do these take place? I'm expecting that anyone worth their salt will want to stay somewhere which isn't staffed by unpaid volunteers. That isn't a fire hazard or freezing cold in the winter?

Eh?
I'm bricking it here, I used whom in one of my posts but I did say whomever not just whom. Not a graduate of Oxbridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually quite a sad story. When he finally got evicted, my friend drove him to the train station and found out he had no money to even buy himself a ticket, let alone a place to go. He bought him a ticket she should have provided, obviously.
If I got sacked from a position after been given 3 chances for being drunk I wouldn't expect the boss to give me my bus fare home. Just saying

Reactions: 14
Ah so you fell for the throwaway plant comment by Davey when he left about the amphitheatre. Who in the holy heck would go that the godforsaken place out in the middle of nowhere. I mean honestly, how much would that sort of thing cost? And all hosted by a two bit opera singer who no-one has heard of.
Always the possibility of a leopard 🐆 print pants wearing violinist making as appearance!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He appears to struggle a little with relationships within the Chateau and even his dancing lacks the closeness you would expect for that genre of dance. I can understand that could make many of us feeling slightly awkward at first, but he says he was a Tango teacher.
He has videos on Facebook and he is somehow associated with a group called Tango Salon Mystic....maybe he taught there?

Reactions: 4
As an opera singer I can verify that there is a market for it. Pretty common to have summer training programs for singers in chateaus, villas and castles even if they are way out in the middle of nowhere. And hello to everyone. 👋Thanks for all the interesting insights into human behavior. Been lurking since the first thread and will probably go back to that.
Hi Arabella quick question is there a reason such workshops are held in chateaus, castles, etc? Is it acoustics or just an opportunity ti get awsy? I could never workout whether the music workshop people stsyed at La La Land. And which toilet they were using (the one attached to winter salon/small green room)?

Reactions: 7
I'm sure that she has some devious plan to pocket as much of that patron money as she can for her own use and not for what it is being sent to her for, which is what the vlog is supposedly all about, the restoration of her beloved Chateau De LaLande. She hasn't spent one bean on any restoration project of note.
She can ways plead insanity, or her depression came back again and made her do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Always the possibility of a leopard 🐆 print pants wearing violinist making as appearance!
Enough of the Fokker... he is more retina-damaging than Mason’s sungazing...!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And one would assume a child should not be living with or have access to Alzheimer’s patients. Good only knows what could have gone on there especially to a neglected child.
Or be left in an old attic alone, for hours on end! WTF

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Crikey, Steph's just cruised through the $24,000 a month mark on Patreon. C'mon Tattlers we've got to up our game and remove the scales from the eyes of the world to expose this injustice. SJ's wiping the floor with us. Dig deeper. More skeletons must be out there.
or mingle with the Alzheimer’s patients....

Crikey, Steph's just cruised through the $24,000 a month mark on Patreon. C'mon Tattlers we've got to up our game and remove the scales from the eyes of the world to expose this injustice. SJ's wiping the floor with us. Dig deeper. More skeletons must be out there.
or mingle with the Alzheimer’s patients....

Reactions: 5
Enough of the Fokker... he is more retina-damaging than Mason’s sungazing...!
Oh I love him. It's like his head is retracting back into his body - he has no neck. He is like a Sigfried & Roy version of Andre Rieu.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder what else will be found ?
BG must be faint with excitement that she’s still just about ‘in’ the throng.
how beautiful can memories be when you watch somebody working? Because he was earning money? She said this was the only job he did on commission.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He is like a Sigfried & Roy version of Andre Rieu.
Ha ha, that's great. What is it with Dutch men and the long hair? I always thought Andre Rieu was just peculiar but it seems he is typical of the species.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha ha, that's great. What is it with Dutch men and the long hair? I always thought Andre Rieu was just peculiar but it seems he is typical of the species.
Only the eccentric ones have long hair it seems. It's quite atypical for Dutch men to have long hair

Reactions: 2
where has rose coloured glasses gone?
What is the big announcement 1. Michael has no vlog..no surprise there 2. Jill has resigned her position..good while it lasted 3. One of our advisors has been dumped for talking when they should have been listening 4. There might be a chateau rescue soon..we are a bit tied up in negotiations with walt disney they have approached us to film produce & direct....I'll leave the rest to you tattlers to decide that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.