The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s fairly accurate and as for Jill, I knew she was a fan but nothing beyond that. I don’t follow the super fans or their personal lives. I like to tread carefully in the background and be more observant as to the ongoings. I’d also rather not be put in a position to be sued.
I think you have many blew that Rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The painting is from far before Ruth appeared, far before the vlogging too but you're not that far off, I would say two out of three, it's SJ and MP alright, but the nun with her boobs out is supposed to be Isabelle. Quite the lack of morality explained, don't you think?
Think it was tongue in cheek!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has it been a slow one on the money for them? I only noticed the one donation come through but then maybe I missed more? View attachment 383907
Sad day today...only one donation
I can answer this one... I think. So being as duplicitous as I think I am I have more than one email address - shocking yes I know. So as a “commentator” on CD vlogs under one particular name I said how it was. Never nasty or trolling, just being straight. Now on the device I used to make that comment under that name the comment would be there for me to see. HOWEVER, when I went to another device, opened YT using a different profile, clicked into CD vlog I’d commented on on previous device, the comment is not there. So on iPad as John Doe, there’s my comment. On iPhone as Jane Doe, cannot see John Doe’s comment. So I assume John Doe is blocked from commenting even though they are visible to him on device he used. Second HOWEVER.... if John Doe “replies” to someone else’s comment, that reply is visible on other devices. Seems like only the main commenting is banned but replies get through. Believe me... took me a little while to suss this out but that’s how it works. So seems Nati or whomever has the power to block/ban a commentator. I think for a while she used to just delete my comments then she went the extra mile and banned me...😃
You got it...that's how it works.....no unwanted comments on live chat !!

Reactions: 6
That’s fairly accurate and as for Jill, I knew she was a fan but nothing beyond that. I don’t follow the super fans or their personal lives. I like to tread carefully in the background and be more observant as to the ongoings. I’d also rather not be put in a position to be sued.
Well we know nobody would want to jump those old bones of hers 🤢 I know she was boosting his posts and sending more people his his personal page. Think he’s got his own channel on YouTube. She was also sending bribes in exchange for insider info, which is why he’s kinda been hushed up from hearing anything when people are around off camera, as it was reported to SJ. He’s got more of a long term motive. Perhaps a chair next to the queens throne as a permanent fixture or plans of exploiting the fan base for his own gain
I think you have many blew that Rosie
Do you know who rose coloured glasses is @MojoDublin

Ahhh here !!!

What about personal choice ??
I’m godmother to soooo many nieces nephews and friends 👫 kids ....by 25
I didn’t need to ..... despite all and sundry assurances I’d be brilliant .....

Eh No
Nor is it a crime Not to have kids ..... or a crime to have em either 😝

One of my daughters made the conscious choice to not have kids...she's 41 now and doesn't regret that choice at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well they seem to have hosted some musical workshops in the past, so there might be a market for it.
As an opera singer I can verify that there is a market for it. Pretty common to have summer training programs for singers in chateaus, villas and castles even if they are way out in the middle of nowhere. And hello to everyone. 👋Thanks for all the interesting insights into human behavior. Been lurking since the first thread and will probably go back to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@MojoDublin

I've been following you here for a while I'm sure you can suss out who rose coloured glasses is
It's Dynamite
Joined Today at 8:21 PM
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing thread The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters
Reaction score

That’s a whole hour consider me impressed 🎯🐒
💫💫💫 quote of the day 💫💫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone familiar with the rights of individuals in France, whom feel aggrieved against an employer, who may feel they have been either dismissed or left under duress, using a UK term of ‘protected characteristic’.
my understanding for France is , it is very much the same as the UK and any individual whom feels they were dismissed or left under duress for any protected characteristic would easily have their day in court. so ‘protection squad’ evidence is required to pursue such a case, such as; letters, witness statements, individual diary entries; if some many ‘volunteers and employed’ I have no doubt they would have had their day in court. Just food for thought! https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/french-foreign-policy/human-rights/#:~:text=France is particularly strongly committed,based on sexual orientation and
C'mon Julie Sue, it's really Hanni isn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Crikey, Steph's just cruised through the $24,000 a month mark on Patreon. C'mon Tattlers we've got to up our game and remove the scales from the eyes of the world to expose this injustice. SJ's wiping the floor with us. Dig deeper. More skeletons must be out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
As an opera singer I can verify that there is a market for it. Pretty common to have summer training programs for singers in chateaus, villas and castles even if they are way out in the middle of nowhere. And hello to everyone. 👋Thanks for all the interesting insights into human behavior. Been lurking since the first thread and will probably go back to that.
Wait

Wait

Ah don’t go ..... we adore 🥰 newbies

That don’t shred the back of us
🍸 virtual drink or 🥂
on your coffee table I served it ♥♥♥♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It's Dynamite
Joined Today at 8:21 PM
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing thread The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters
Reaction score

That’s a whole hour consider me impressed 🎯🐒
💫💫💫 quote of the day 💫💫
where has rose coloured glasses gone?

Reactions: 1
Well we know nobody would want to jump those old bones of hers 🤢 I know she was boosting his posts and sending more people his his personal page. Think he’s got his own channel on YouTube. She was also sending bribes in exchange for insider info, which is why he’s kinda been hushed up from hearing anything when people are around off camera, as it was reported to SJ. He’s got more of a long term motive. Perhaps a chair next to the queens throne as a permanent fixture or plans of exploiting the fan base for his own gain
Nah. This isn't Selmar you're describing.
Where do these take place? I'm expecting that anyone worth their salt will want to stay somewhere which isn't staffed by unpaid volunteers. That isn't a fire hazard or freezing cold in the winter?

But what's with all the 'whom' malarkey?
Eh?

Reactions: 4
Nah. This isn't Selmar you're describing.

Where do these take place? I'm expecting that anyone worth their salt will want to stay somewhere which isn't staffed by unpaid volunteers. That isn't a fire hazard or freezing cold in the winter?

Eh?
I was being pedantic but wondered if it was a giveaway of the person's identity

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.