The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that the Karen bomb and dodgy jills group?

sj has allowed this mess tbh. With the tomaz saga immediately her family supported Brenda. Yet after this scandal her family are still supporting Brenda. Surely strange how they haven’t all left?

perhaps sj allowed it because of expensive gifts from Brenda and Brenda being a patron.
Money talks, and money alone buys her friends, how sad is she, really!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tomaz was the one who started tidying things up. SJ even referred to that as “The Tomaz Effect’. He is artistic, but not the self-absorbed kind. I’m unsure the ‘Lazy Tomaz’ argument holds up.

SJ didn’t like him much from the beginning, he stated framing Derek’s paintings as a gesture, and it didn’t sit well with her, among other things. He wasn’t a god fit for the chateau at the time.
What he and Selma did in the laundry was unbelievable. His vlog says it took 40 days? Was he there that long (5 weeks?)

Reactions: 7
Oh dear I didn’t think asking for evidence and calling into question one person would create such a wave 👋. I’m not derailing anything, merely asking for evidence other than one persons word.
Philly & Ang are pretty active on the Chateau Catfish Facebook (All Comments Welcome) I’m assuming to harvest the 65+ crowd who wandered in by mistake.

Not the comment I meant to reply to, but at least you’re the person I meant to reply to

Reactions: 8
🥂💫💫 tattle news - weekend 💫💫🥂

On the hour
Every hour
We do investigations.... deep
💫💫💫💫💫💫💩💫💫💫💫💫💫
Coming up in the weekend edition
💫💫
Risk assessment for swingers parties held by chatelaine at laLande - apparently Ann summers is threatening court action 😝
💫💫
Mini apron resolves to dig deep this spring ...Many fear for Dan 👀
💫💫
New subscribers need a full M15 counter terrorism check on member subscribers
M15 say the backlog due to covid is concerting

💫💫
New items : say what you see

Keep refreshing
Subscribers are truly loyal

Yalll have a great weekend ☕
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
do anyone ever do a tattle glossary of whose who on here. 😅

I need to check if my 🔮 is working with all the new people popping up.

Have visions of everyone at the chit o being on here (even talking to each other’s tattle characters) whilst drinking home made gin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just watched sir trotters baby sis

Sadie in Paris
Kudos to her .... what a fabulous tribute to her grandfather

Actually impressed - and if pa pethericks is looking .... yer fine looking people
Very touching and well edited 💫💫💫💫
I cannot stand her as I can’t separate what she does now from the vile things she said a while back BUT but just whisked through it quickly. It really was good. That visual of her grandad, he looks like a movie star .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And one would assume a child should not be living with or have access to Alzheimer’s patients. Good only knows what could have gone on there especially to a neglected child.
Not neglected child one bit. An indulged and spoiled child by one by parent. Balance reset by the jealous mother - which the daughter will never let her forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Philly & Ang are pretty active on the Chateau Catfish Facebook (All Comments Welcome) I’m assuming to harvest the 65+ crowd who wandered in by mistake.

Not the comment I meant to reply to, but at least you’re the person I meant to reply to
Thanks I’ll have a look at some point.
old Philly is a piece of work.

Reactions: 2
In the last thread( had a couple of days off so am catching up) someone highlighted projects not finished. They example the pews bought fir the Chapel. I noted that they are in the workshop presumably waiting until the Chapel is completed. Why would you put them in before only to take out when work being done. They are not the blue ones which have been there from start.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t gone through older posts so I have no idea of what is and isn’t known here. If you don’t want to hear it, that’s fine with me. I just happen to know of current things ongoing in relation to Lalande and have more direct inside info 🤷🏻‍♂️
Keep it coming... I for one have perked up since the arrival of Claire... any gossip is appreciated...

Reactions: 9
I don't buy in to that. As Clara says (who seems better informed) SJ is wedded to the place.

B&B is a grind and hardly pays the utility bills. Events are the way to go to make serious money. My guess is she aims to landscape the grounds with an amphitheatre and host concerts, like a mini-Glyndebourne. Become a grande fromage in the art world and invite all her arty friends to play to her ego. SJ has the contacts to pull it off and an Oxbridge degree in Theatre Studies.
Ah so you fell for the throwaway plant comment by Davey when he left about the amphitheatre. Who in the holy heck would go that the godforsaken place out in the middle of nowhere. I mean honestly, how much would that sort of thing cost? And all hosted by a two bit opera singer who no-one has heard of.

How much does Brenda pay Selmar?

He doesn’t seem hard up, on the contrary. If he was desperate for money, he’d drive his fancy camper van back to the Netherlands where he’s had a good career. Skills like Selmar’s are always in demand.
Stiff awkward Tangoing?

• Haha
Not neglected child one bit. An indulged and spoiled child by one by parent. Balance reset by the jealous mother - which the daughter will never let her forget.
Certainly emotionally neglected if her accounts are to be believed. Left alone to play, packed off to friends or grandmother, cared handed over to a young boy as both parents were too busy for her - even though they clearly weren't on the breadline and I am sure could have made better provision for their only child. We have no real idea of what life was like for this little girl. A dad who sometimes overindulged her materially but caught up in his own needs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.