The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he can't control his voice but grates me. Lol.
Was just going to say that Id only watch his videos on mute hes voice really irritates me. Just watched a min of his video its 'move from side to side, me me me me me me, ok our 30 seconds are up now its time for star jumps, me me me me me'. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
My 8 month old would eat a fair chunk of that so surely not enough for a kid of Indie's age?! Also I have no idea how she gets through with no snacks. I'm in the midst of dropping a feed and there's no way my baby will go from lunch till dinner (both at reasonable times!) without something to eat in between. I know friends babies are already on snacks without dropping feeds because their babies are moving at lightning speed and need the energy!

Its not very fun for kids cant he do a Harry Potter move where you cast a spell (throw your arm out) and duck. Cast and duck, cast and duck 😊

Reactions: 3
He is absolutely frothing and fizzing with joy isn't he? If this was any other professional or celeb profiting from this awful situation they'd be vilified. He is not a PE teacher, he is not inspirational, he is not a nutritionist. He is just someone who is capitalising on a situation. My kids school sent PE workouts from their PE teachers and they are age appropriate, interesting and no smug bastards at the helm gurning and shouting.

Reactions: 18
he's definitely been on here reading! mr Motivator is his hero apparently..hes posted a clip of him !
im actually angry now and i dont know why ..i dont want Mr Motivators sullied by him 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
he's definitely been on here reading! mr Motivator is his hero apparently..hes posted a clip of him !
im actually angry now and i dont know why ..i dont want Mr Motivators sullied by him 😕
Lol. Was just coming on here re Mr Motivator! 😂

• Haha
My head hurts after listening to him. He shout-talks and I just cannot.
Great he is doing something (even if there is blatant motive behind it)...but does he need to fixate on the amount of people tuning in so many times? Bit crass.

It's like the world has become brainwashed. Now I'm having to avoid him everywhere I go...a bit like the virus!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen his stories with the fridge and it’s giving me the fear....nothing covered, raw next to cooked....it’s in as bad a state as the house 😂

Reactions: 6
Never been on his thread before.. only just started watching him as my children are doing his PE 😴 how annoying is he when he keeps talking about himself! "10 million people have watched my workouts", "people are watching from all around the world", "wow someone is watching is Tazmania", "I'm so proud of what I've acheived" (rinse and repeat!).. besides him, NOBODY GIVES A tit! How about talk about children topics! Say how amazing the kids are doing. Tell jokes! Or just improve the boring, repetitive moves! Yesterday and today, his live stream has fell by 100,000.. not surprised!

Weaning menu-so many tastes on the same plate-what’s wrong with keeping it simple,why does she have to have so much seasoning spice and variation in one day-she has lots of life to enjoy these foods -it bugs me

The fitness influencer Emily Williams (previously Earn your Roast) is currently staying at his California home. He’s a handy friend to have!
I LOVE Emily. She’s so beautiful and cute kids and hot boyfriend and great realistic workouts. Today she revealed she can sing really well too. Major fan girl here 😍

Yesterday and today, his live stream has fell by 100,000.. not surprised!
Yeah this was inevitable, I wonder how long he'll keep doing it for with ever diminishing views.

These workouts are suited for the yummy mummies of Richmond. Kids would be better off and benefit more from something enjoyable like dancing to a music videos.

Ha ha I’ve just seen an article about how people are marvelling at home neat and tidy his living room is and how do they manage it having 2 kids.....these people obviously don’t follow him on Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FFS He's got more stories of indie in that tiny bath tub on weanin15 AGAIN. I've reported the video. ITS DISGUSTING. That poor girl.

Why is this twit suddenly everyone’s messiah? My social media feeds are full of my mates kids doing this every morning, it’s like some sort of cult 🙈

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.