The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine building your whole career on broccoli then your child chucking it on the floor then refusing to eat it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They were getting newborn photos taken today !

I am clearly not as chilled as Rosie as 4 weeks post partum I would have been a stressed out mess being away from my baby and knowing we had to get back in time for a photographer coming. I would be worried the kids wouldn't have slept well or had their proper naps and would be grumpy or upset for the photos. I would probably be stressed about that even if I was at home the night before let alone away in a hotel !!

I am a bit of a stress head though. I need a Wicks chill pill 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why did he chop her pasta up so much? She could have just stabbed it with a fork surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She won’t be your mate soon if you don’t give her sweeties like all the other kids, Joe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did he chop her pasta up so much? She could have just stabbed it with a fork surely?
Mine just eats it whole with her hands but I don’t know if that’s better or worse 😂

Mine just eats it whole with her hands but I don’t know if that’s better or worse 😂
Actually just checked my messages to him (unread of course) and obviously September me wondered the same thing!

Attachments

Reactions: 3

I am clearly not as chilled as Rosie as 4 weeks post partum I would have been a stressed out mess being away from my baby and knowing we had to get back in time for a photographer coming. I would be worried the kids wouldn't have slept well or had their proper naps and would be grumpy or upset for the photos. I would probably be stressed about that even if I was at home the night before let alone away in a hotel !!

I’m sure they have a lovely cleaner there on a regular basis keeping it all Immaculate!
Actually I bloody hope they do because the amount of time Joe is off pissing about on his motorbike I doubt he’s any help round the house.

Reactions: 4
I feel bad for them kids....actually all these social media kids! They cannot stop their dumb parents sticking a phone in their face at every thing they do and posting it without their consent! What are they gonna be like in 18 years time....I despair

Reactions: 5

I child is a similar age to indie and she is so much better if I keep my phone in my pocket. I wish Joe had this ultimatum.

Reactions: 2
The baby one fine. But the updated one seems very odd to me.
sure it’s innocent to them but it’s wrong to be showing it.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else slightly creeped out by the black and white photos he has shared.....or just me 🤔
The newborn one is fine but the new one I don't think he should have shared. Why anyone wants to share photos of their naked children on a public forum I will never understand.

It's also a strange comparison photo to do. Was there not another one they could have done ? I don't even think it make a good photo. She looks so awkward lying like that !

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.