The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could never subject my parents, or any of my family to night feeds of a newborn. Joe is so selfish, and I don’t have a great opinion of Rosie either but the poor woman will surely have to be pumping on schedule.

‘Recharging MY batteries’ showing your priorities there Joe 👋🏻

Reactions: 23
I’ve been wondering if they use donor milk you know. Because very early on, he showed a freezer full of breastmilk that would have been incredibly difficult to have after a week on top of feeding a baby. Plus it’d be so hard to leave an exclusively breastfed baby this soon too without having to do a lot of pumping (which is a pain when away, as you’d need a fridge, steriliser, a ton of equipment, etc). Dunno. It’s just odd

Reactions: 15
The winking emoji made me shudder as well !!

I had lots of Breast feeding issues and was on a pumping schedule and you have to wake and pump every 3 hours to keep your supply up. Nighttime feeds are the most important. I also think my boobs would have exploded if I tried to sleep for more than 4 hours when my babies were that age.

He keeps saying he is tried but doesn't seem to understand that normal people have their kids waking them in the night but need to get up at 6/7am and go to work for the day or mum stay at home alone with little kids and babies. We can't go in late or have every 2nd day off, swan off for hotel stays and mini retirements every few months.

He needs to try a tired day on top of a tired day on top of a tired day and see how well he does at doing a quick work out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
All he’s interested in is dipping his Wick 🤣 he’s gone 4 weeks without being noshed off, poor boy. Who would leave a 4 week old (who isn’t well) so you can get a relaxing nights sleep and a shag??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh Joe are cracks starting to show??? This parenting malarkey is tough isn’t it... especially when there is two involved and you realised that not all babies and toddlers are easy and as chilled out as Indie (very lucky cuz with mine my feet don’t touch the floor!)

re the night away... I can’t criticise, having a baby and a toddler to juggle is hard but it’s far too soon. Poor Marley is so new to the big world and needs mummy to cosy into and poor Indie is now a big sister and wondering what the heck is going off with the change!

Reactions: 10
What’s the point in having children if you’re going to sack them off when they’re so new? I believe it can be beneficial to take a break and come back to them refreshed. But at 4 weeks old? What a way to sabotage breastfeeding too.

Reactions: 18
Urgh. My eldest is almost 6 and I still haven’t managed a night away alone with my husband. I bet Joe doesn’t appreciate how easy he has it. Plus all his posts about ‘set an alarm and do 30 mins exercise, sets you up for the day...’ erm, yes. When do I do that with 3 small children? I’d be getting up at 4am 😂

Far too early to leave a baby. Plus Indie is still only a baby herself. The one thing those kids need in the world right now is their mum and dad. Literally the only thing, and he is still thinking about himself

Reactions: 20
I had been following the wean in 15 account. I found it useful now and again, more so when SR nutrition was involved on a regular basis. Recently his account has gone beyond ridiculous with the smugness but the recent stories were awful. I had my third child 14 months ago do from experience I guessed that once Indie discovered free will she was likely to start refusing food (as most are likely to do). And a fussy stage is completely normal, or loss of appetite for whatever reason. Or like adults one day you're more hungry than others. He claims he's laid back with it but he's not laid back at all.
Also had to have a wry laugh at him celebrating his first full night's sleep after 4 weeks. I haven't slept a full night for 14 months 😂

Wild horses couldn't have dragged me away from my babies for a night away when they were that little. I had a stint in hospital when my baby was a few months hold and I was an emotional wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Are they not going in their month long trip to Australia soon ?

He doesn't have a clue what real people's lives are like.

Reactions: 9
They left Indie with Rosie's mum overnight when she was quite little too, he did a story at the time preaching about how he thinks 'it's really important to make time for your partner'.

Totally would not be surprised if it comes out later on that he was emotionally abusive. There is not a chance I would leave my baby overnight at weeks old, what if they were distressed when they realised you weren't there!

Reactions: 14
My children are not babies anymore but I still remember those hormonal first few weeks/months it actually makes me feel teary even thinking about leaving any of mine at 4 weeks old !! I used to get panicky if someone held them too long !! It’s not normal

Reactions: 13
I’ve been wondering if they use donor milk you know. Because very early on, he showed a freezer full of breastmilk that would have been incredibly difficult to have after a week on top of feeding a baby. Plus it’d be so hard to leave an exclusively breastfed baby this soon too without having to do a lot of pumping (which is a pain when away, as you’d need a fridge, steriliser, a ton of equipment, etc). Dunno. It’s just odd
Well we will know soon enough as he will address it because they read here 🤣

Reactions: 4
I had to leave my baby for 3 nights at 3 weeks old as I had a severe infection and was hospitalised. It was awful & I sank in to depression, one thing I will say though is that my baby was absolutely fine. She was taken care of by my mother and while I’m sure she missed me, she was loved and well taken care of. It is selfish to leave the baby but I don’t think we can presume to think that the baby is negatively effected.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is he really planning a sexy night away 🤢. Am I in the minority that 4 weeks after having a baby it was literally the last thing on my mind

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.