The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Marley is still cluster feeding?? I can’t understand how Rosie can physically be apart from him. My boy didn’t come up for air for the first couple of months 😂

Reactions: 13
I'm actually really shocked that they have left that poor baby. A night away every now and then can really do you some good if you get the chance. But 4 weeks old?!??

That baby has been through so much. He's still adjusting, bonding, cluster feeding. It is such an important time for mother and baby. But no, they're off having shag in a posh hotel.

And more importantly WHY would you even want to be away from your baby that soon. You will never get that precious new born time back.

I swear to god, if he tried to play the super dad parenting expert again after ditching his 4 week old for a date break 😒

The guys a bit of a smug prick to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’ve been wondering if they use donor milk you know. Because very early on, he showed a freezer full of breastmilk that would have been incredibly difficult to have after a week on top of feeding a baby. Plus it’d be so hard to leave an exclusively breastfed baby this soon too without having to do a lot of pumping (which is a pain when away, as you’d need a fridge, steriliser, a ton of equipment, etc). Dunno. It’s just odd
I've thought for a while that she is not breastfeeding, at least not exclusively. A mother's milk supply hasn't been established at 4 weeks. It would be both difficult and irresponsible to leave a newborn baby for any extended length of time at that age when you're breastfeeding.

It doesn't matter how Rosie is choosing to feed her baby but it's not right for Joe to be lying about it. That really is unfair on all the new mothers following him, breastfeeding or not, for a myriad of reasons.

Reactions: 14
There was a brief shot (I doubt intentional) of her breastfeeding in a story (the one where Indie was crying because everyone was eating toast except her and he was shoving a phone in her face). If they’re doing combi feeding, he should just be honest about it. If it’s donor milk, his social media would be a fantastic platform to promote it - very few breastfeeding women even know they can donate.

whos the woman holding marley in the video..is that one of their mums?
Rosie’s mum. If the clip had been a split second longer it would have been impossible to miss the undeniable resemblance between Indie, her mum and her granny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Until a couple of weeks ago I loved joe and thought his work was great, I wouldn’t open this thread because I had nothing negative to say about him and didn’t want my illusion shattered 😂 but the last few weeks I’ve been really disappointed. I really try not to judge others parenting, I’m in no way parent of the year! But I’m shocked that he and Rosie have gone away for a shag leaving a prem 4 week old who had a difficult start to life 😳 and splashing it all over his SM, it’s only going to make new mums feel inadequate that they can’t afford it or don’t want to leave their babies. He’s so smug about it too.
And the weaning stories!!! I agree in principle that you don’t always need to offer alternatives (within reason!) but the way he treats indie and then films is all is horrific. On a side note though, I think SRnutrition is fab and her account really helped me with weaning.

Until a couple of weeks ago I loved joe and thought his work was great, I wouldn’t open this thread because I had nothing negative to say about him and didn’t want my illusion shattered 😂 but the last few weeks I’ve been really disappointed. I really try not to judge others parenting, I’m in no way parent of the year! But I’m shocked that he and Rosie have gone away for a shag leaving a prem 4 week old who had a difficult start to life 😳 and splashing it all over his SM, it’s only going to make new mums feel inadequate that they can’t afford it or don’t want to leave their babies. He’s so smug about it too.
And the weaning stories!!! I agree in principle that you don’t always need to offer alternatives (within reason!) but the way he treats indie and then films is all is horrific. On a side note though, I think SRnutrition is fab and her account really helped me with weaning.
And! The way he passes himself off as some kind of child nutrition guru when he has zero experience or qualifications is really dangerous.

Reactions: 12
Is he really planning a sexy night away 🤢. Am I in the minority that 4 weeks after having a baby it was literally the last thing on my mind
I don’t think it’s actually safe until 6 weeks and yes it would be the last thing on most new mums mind

Surely Marley is still cluster feeding?? I can’t understand how Rosie can physically be apart from him. My boy didn’t come up for air for the first couple of months 😂
Me too ! I spent all evening with a baby attached to the boob when mine were babies

Reactions: 7
My bits and pieces were still deep in recovery at 4 weeks! Reconnecting was the last thing on my mind! I was lucky if I washed my hair!

Reactions: 21
I dont want to get into a competitive new mum attachment thing but my eldest didn't leave my side until he was 4 months old. So I could visit my grandma in hospital not long before she died. He slept the whole time and never even knew I was gone!!! A night away you're talking say 5pm till 9am the next morning minimum, that's actually 16 hours and a lot of feeds to miss. I was lucky and breastfeeding worked amazingly for me, but I still struggled with a 24hr break when my son was 14 months old! I was desperate to feed him when I got home again!
I've followed Joe for years and always thought the plan seemed a bit extreme but liked his positive attitude and he seems to connect well with kids. The filming of Marley is hospital started to turn me off seemed like he was waking him up all the time. And now reading about how Indie is fed I am shocked by it, kids need variety in their diets and they need CARBS! My eldest has always been an amazing eater and would try anything but as hes grown more reluctant to eat fruit and veg. My second is more picky and more of a grazer, he loves fruit and would eat nothing else given the choice! I've done nothing different it's just how they are. I can't imagine starving them to conform to a rigid diet.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been wondering if they use donor milk you know. Because very early on, he showed a freezer full of breastmilk that would have been incredibly difficult to have after a week on top of feeding a baby. Plus it’d be so hard to leave an exclusively breastfed baby this soon too without having to do a lot of pumping (which is a pain when away, as you’d need a fridge, steriliser, a ton of equipment, etc). Dunno. It’s just odd
It doesn’t make sense I agree. Especially as he was early
I think it’s donor milk

Reactions: 4
This actually makes me sick up! Reconnect with Rosie and a wink emoji 🤢

On the plus point I hope Indie is enjoying some carbs and treats.
Poor Rosie.

They left Indie with Rosie's mum overnight when she was quite little too, he did a story at the time preaching about how he thinks 'it's really important to make time for your partner'.

Totally would not be surprised if it comes out later on that he was emotionally abusive. There is not a chance I would leave my baby overnight at weeks old, what if they were distressed when they realised you weren't there!
Agree. 4 weeks is way too young for a mum to be away from her baby IMO, esp when breastfeeding. I didn't breastfeed but it's still the fourth trimester and a baby mostly just wants their mum for comfort as it's all they know. Joe is coming across increasingly selfish and manic these days. Just take a breath man and enjoy the early days with your new son.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
now on his story he's having TOAST with jam and MORE TOAST with egg and bacon. How's about that for a double standard - give Indie some toast and sugar free jam you pecker

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many stories is he going to take of this 5 star bedroom?! If he was actually enjoying it wouldn't he put the phone away. But he probably can't as he's probably legally obliged to post about it. Just enjoy your free stay that the average person would have to work for a month just to save up that much. And your new mini. Both are no doubt part of a shady deal as he's made a point about showing the names.
Screenshot_2020-01-17-11-31-00-242_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-17-11-28-07-313_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 3
He was gifted this trip for sure - he’s so shady when it comes to declaring it though. Just being a braggy mcbraggison all over his stories. Can’t stand him

Reactions: 7
Surely someone with a big social media account should blank out their number plate in the photo of their new car!

Reactions: 10
Surely that photo makes it very obvious where he lives? Doesn’t he consider his family’s safety?! He has 3m followers!

Reactions: 5
I don't think I stopped bleeding that weird horrible discharge for about eight weeks and I had a C-section!!! Breastfeeding killed my mojo right off too I'd have been literally growling at my husband if he'd even tried to come near me 😂😂😂 this bloke is a knob but what's annoyed me most is that anyone could find where he lives now and if I was Rosie at home alone with a newborn my anxiety would go off the scale. How horribly horribly selfish of him

Reactions: 20
He doesn't know he is born having indie. He wouldn't be the first person to be lulled into a false sense of security with an easy first baby, but seriously, whining about not getting a full night's sleep in 4 weeks? Get the hell over yourself and stop being such a selfish prick. Support your poor wife instead of sleeping on the sofa, complaining, buggering off to do fun things for yourself and making her go away with you for shagging purposes and leave her tiny baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.