The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I stopped bleeding that weird horrible discharge for about eight weeks and I had a C-section!!! Breastfeeding killed my mojo right off too I'd have been literally growling at my husband if he'd even tried to come near me 😂😂😂 this bloke is a knob but what's annoyed me most is that anyone could find where he lives now and if I was Rosie at home alone with a newborn my anxiety would go off the scale. How horribly horribly selfish of him
Jeez, totally forgot about the bleeding. That lasted forever, honestly don’t think we had sex post baby for around 6 months.l 😆

Reactions: 6
Is his daughter’s name Indie by any chance? 🙄
Poor kid must hear it a zillion times a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve stopped feeling sorry for Rosie and think she’s 100% to blame too ... on the live videos she seems as devoid of parenting skills and weird as he is!

Reactions: 18
Indie chucking the midget trees on the floor in Waitrose 🤣 yes girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She got carbs tonight though. That makes a nice change.
And totally agree about Rosie, I think she’s totally on board with everything he does

Reactions: 7
I just don’t think you can be friends with your kids! Makes discipline when older more tricky if you’ve always been pally pally.

We’re all different though and parent differently!
To be fair, she's only just turned 2! Not fully at the hole stage yet so it may change 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love that she won’t eat her veg 😂 bring on the fabulous toddler stage where she’ll only eat beige food!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.