The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling your baby their cream is ‘arse’ cream. He’s trying to teach her lots of new words, why not get her saying things like arse!!
I was thinking about exactly the same thing. He obviously thinks Indie is a genius so it’s bizarre he says things like arse.

Reactions: 3
He's really laid off on the food front on his weaning account. I wonder if he's had loads of messages about his questionable parenting.

Reactions: 5
Jesus man! Stop posting your naked children online!
Now to up to 3 million people.
Without her consent.
And of course a quick scroll through the comments there are all the sycophants, thinking it's all just so hilarious.

Reactions: 6
Having to sit on my hands whilst watching a pic of Indie eating her latest pudding “ Bet she’d love a Petit Filois” !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you see that his biker mate is posho Charlie Boorman.... I’m sure Charlie’s only hanging out w him so he has a chance to get back on telly!
Ooh lucky Indie got full fat yoghurt for supper!!

Reactions: 8
Notice how indie is desperate for food she literally is trying to get stuff out of Joes bowl ! That shows she’s being restricted too much !! She shoved that grape down as quick as she could !! It’s not normal for a toddler to be ramming food down like that 😔
Also noticed the grape was not cut up

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Indie is just so cute, I feel so bad for her. She must always be quite hungry :(

Why is he posting her bath on IG stories again? Is nothing private? He is so desperate for head pats.

Reactions: 2
Indie is just so cute, I feel so bad for her. She must always be quite hungry :(

Why is he posting her bath on IG stories again? Is nothing private? He is so desperate for head pats.
surely if they have no heating it wouldn't matter if she didnt have a bath for one night ..plus its rather full ! if that had been one of my two in that there would have been water everywhere 🙈

Reactions: 3
Notice how indie is desperate for food she literally is trying to get stuff out of Joes bowl ! That shows she’s being restricted too much !! She shoved that grape down as quick as she could !! It’s not normal for a toddler to be ramming food down like that 😔
Also noticed the grape was not cut up
Can’t see grape on either account. Has it been deleted?

Did you see that his biker mate is posho Charlie Boorman.... I’m sure Charlie’s only hanging out w him so he has a chance to get back on telly!
Ooh lucky Indie got full fat yoghurt for supper!!
Yes, I recognised him before I saw his name. I watched the films about him and Ewan McGregor and their biker bromance trips all over the gaff.

Didn’t he say I’ll just bite it in half in the stories?
Yes he bit it in half and what was in her bowl was a very big half though which she could have still choked on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s got a cold give her some calpol and some milky buttons !
I know. When my sons ill it's comfort food all the way including his sick day fave malted milk biscuits dipped in a cup of tea. Gets him eating something

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.