The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t judge the fact heā€™s eating 4 weetabix but Iā€™m judging the fact he seems to snack so often and late at night, often indulging in high calorie foods .. all while selling a meal and fitness plan
And starving his daughter :-(

Reactions: 2
ā€˜You canā€™t out train a bad dietā€™ :unsure: well why you always using working out so you can binge eat more food joe?
He only ever ā€œdietsā€ when he has got a photo shoot or something coming up.

Thatā€™s just like the rest of us isnā€™t it with holidays/occasions?

Thereā€™s no real consistency of a healthy diet he just makes those oats and Gousto #ad and then binge eats full loaves, burgers and chocolate inbetween then trains like an anorexic afterwards to make it seem like heā€™s got his tit together.

Itā€™s made him millions and Iā€™ve no idea how!

Reactions: 10
He only ever ā€œdietsā€ when he has got a photo shoot or something coming up.

Thatā€™s just like the rest of us isnā€™t it with holidays/occasions?

Thereā€™s no real consistency of a healthy diet he just makes those oats and Gousto #ad and then binge eats full loaves, burgers and chocolate inbetween then trains like an anorexic afterwards to make it seem like heā€™s got his tit together.

Itā€™s made him millions and Iā€™ve no idea how!
I feel like no one shared this opinion of him until here!

Reactions: 9
Let's not forget he was always thin. It's easier to portray a skinny healthy lifestyle when you start off thin. Its becoming clear he's a charlatan and hopefully his restriction with what his children eat will be his undoing. Underneath the bull he's just a wannabe doing some crunches after he binges.

Reactions: 12
Oh FFS Joe you donā€™t need to always all sit down together and eat dinner. Let her go to bed at a sensible time. And she doesnā€™t always have to eat whatever slop you get free from Gousto.

Reactions: 11
Are there actually any super fit work out crazy people on Instagram that actually do a decent days work ??
Itā€™s ok saying no excuse but when you have done a 12 hour day picked and dropped kids off at child care come home and have to keep on top of the house and cook a meal and then do the whole thing the next day and the next ...
Itā€™s ok if you have all bloody day to exercise and are not knackered after work !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just realised when he shared that person taking the piss - he used to go on about Lucy Bee all the time (coconut oil I think ?) But never mentions it now he is on the Gousto train.

Also he never puts AD on them !!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I was thinking today it's annoying he never puts AD on any of his gusto posts. I don't follow his main account so never see those updates, just his weaning page. But I never see AD but I think he does a lot, and yes he uses oil now. His collab with Lucy bee must have finished, another undisclosed AD. He's so annoying.

Reactions: 5
I have to physically restrain myself from commenting ā€œYOU'RE A KNOBā€ on all of his posts. Quite literally have to step away from my phone

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What kind of diet do they feed Rosie?

Hahaha. Not Rosie lol. I mean Indie! šŸ˜‚
She eats what they eat.. Until she runs away on a boozy 4 day bottomless brunch with the girls and no doubt binges on all the shite behind Joe's back! Rosie's way of 'reconnecting' ;) with food

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She eats what they eat.. Until she runs away on a boozy 4 day bottomless brunch with the girls and no doubt binges on all the shite behind Joe's back! Rosie's way of 'reconnecting' ;) with food
That was strange the other day. I get the feeling he wasn't expecting her to be gone for so long šŸ¤”

Also I can't think of anything I would like to do less than drink all day and have a horrible hangover when I had a 5 week old and an 18 month old šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜±

I wonder if Rosie isn't keen on breastfeeding but Joe wants her to for the wean in 15 image ?

Reactions: 12
That was strange the other day. I get the feeling he wasn't expecting her to be gone for so long šŸ¤”

Also I can't think of anything I would like to do less than drink all day and have a horrible hangover when I had a 5 week old and an 18 month old šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜±

I wonder if Rosie isn't keen on breastfeeding but Joe wants her to for the wean in 15 image ?
I was a big drinker pre pregnancy but after 9 month break and then dealing with a newborn i couldnā€™t face it for months after. Iā€™d struggle to drink a single glass of wine with dinner let alone go out for an all day boozy lunch. They must have a night nanny

Reactions: 6
I was a big drinker pre pregnancy but after 9 month break and then dealing with a newborn i couldnā€™t face it for months after. Iā€™d struggle to drink a single glass of wine with dinner let alone go out for an all day boozy lunch. They must have a night nanny
I was thinking they might have a night nanny too!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.