The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200124_174244_com.instagram.android.jpg

No juicy burger and chips for Indie. Pretty sure she only carried on eating it was because she was starving.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
He's so obsessive with it! Inspecting her bowl and checking and reporting exactly how much she's eaten, it's weird 😣 he does treat her like an experiment and book material, not his loved and adored first born

Reactions: 14
It seems to me like he makes Indie go hours without eating continually serves her frittatas and beans and then goes out and eats numerous burgers with chips,cakes,ice cream etc it seems weird that he is promoting his 90 day plan all the time and then eating so much crap !
I think the way he exercises before meals and is so restrictive with his kid shows he's not got a healthy relationship with food at all. Wouldn't be taking nutritional advice from a man who is clearly struggling to find a healthy balance himself.

Reactions: 12
I have a woman stamp....am a good 10 years....ok nearer 15🙈years older though and they were all the rage. I don’t actually hate it, Just reminds me of being young and a bit foolish and quite frankly I forget its there most of the time and CBA with the effort and pain of getting it removed but then I don’t make my fortune either getting naked or trying to pretend I’m some sort of earth mother figure
Aww sorry Boutros I didn't mean to be judgy, they were definitely 'of their time', I'm sure if I was a youth at that time I'd have had one too 🤣

I think the way he exercises before meals and is so restrictive with his kid shows he's not got a healthy relationship with food at all. Wouldn't be taking nutritional advice from a man who is clearly struggling to find a healthy balance himself.
I bet money he binges on food when no one is around. Deffo has food issues...

Reactions: 11
He seems to restrict, exercise a lot, then binge, then back to restricting. So unhealthy.

Reactions: 5
I think it's disturbing how fixated and restrictive he is with a child's food. It's borderline abusive. Food should not be demonized or glorified. It's good, it's sustenance. He's acting like his kid has an eating disorder and needs her food monitoring.

Reactions: 11
I think it's disturbing how fixated and restrictive he is with a child's food. It's borderline abusive. Food should not be demonized or glorified. It's good, it's sustenance. He's acting like his kid has an eating disorder and needs her food monitoring.
Yeah, it is abusive and disgusting. I read of a parent who in her house she refuses to label food "good or bad", it is just food. If you want a pizza, etc, it is ok to have one. It is about balance.

Reactions: 7
My friend's dad was abusive. One of the things he used to do was try to force feed them and then put them to bed hungry if they didn't eat their dinner. I can sort of understand not offering alternatives to an older child, but he was doing this when they were babies and toddlers. I think it's eerily similar.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Shes a baby for god sake. She cannot talk. She is growing daily. She needs fat and different types of food. She is learning and taking everything in. This is borderline abuse imo.
How she is being treated atm with her diet will have an effect if it carries on. I mean who is this obsessed with what their toddler eats? Its so strange...

Reactions: 8
I really think they have to be careful with this whole letting Indie sit on the work top and now stirring hot porridge.Im all for getting kids involved in the kitchen I’ve always done lots of baking and my kids love it BUT I would never let them sit on the work top or be near the hot stove we bake on the kitchen table away from everything ! It’s all well and good when he is their but what if Indie decides to get up on the work top herself as she doesn’t realise it’s wrong and grabs a knife or something hot !!

I think Rosie is gorgeous and natural (and she has a great name 😉), obviously the earth mother makeover is a bit disingenuous but she does look good imo.

However I'm pretty shocked she has a woman stamp as she's pretty much the same age as me (I think, I'm 29, think she's the same or one year younger) and woman stamps were already sooooo tacky right from when I can first remember at the age of like 10 so it shows pretty bad taste on her behalf 🤣 but yeah am sure it's been removed to fit Joe's aesthetic, he probably paid for the removal 😏 doesn't fit the brand to sell those books

Also while I think she looks good I don't like how she's gone along silently with Joe's weaning crap and breastfeeding ambiguity etc and don't know how she puts up with him pissing off on his bike all the time, but at the same time she's a new mum of a poorly baby and a toddler so probs does it for an easy life and can't blame her 🤷‍♀️
I agree Rosie is beautiful and has a stunning body ! Good for her she made a career out of it and lots of money 💰 if i looked like her I would do the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also talk about disrespect to the nana and grandad saying she spat the first mouthful out is disgust. Word it better along the lines of 'she wasnt sure first but enjoyed it in the end'

Reactions: 3
He's been super quiet the last few days. Maybe all isn't rosy in the Wicks household.

The way he feeds Indie is bordering on orthorexic. It genuinely concerns me. Even more so that he's selling it as a legitimate routine to follow, and something to aim for is pretty abhorrent.
He often goes on about wanting to 'gentle parent' but this style of controlling food intake and eating is polar opposite to gentle. It's extremely authoritarian and he is packaging up disordered eating as the way to a healthy lifestyle.
It ain't.
It will be interesting when Indie gets a little older and starts to push more boundaries. She won't be this compliant forever.

Reactions: 7
So theres no gas in the house for the next few days and its freezing? If that happened to my house and we had a newborn and a young toddler we would go and stay with family until it was back on. Surely with his money he can stay in a hotel or get and air bnb in the area?

Reactions: 13
I hope his latest posts are pre recorded because there is no excuse to give your toddler her lunch at 10 to 4!

Reactions: 4
Someone in the comments said he has his own range of silicone muffin cups. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.