The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie is really pushing the earth mother look isn’t she? So much different from her pre baby photo shoots 🤣🤣🤣
HAHAHHA. I googled her photos a few weeks back and it is so opposite of what she is now...boobs out, legs spread, bum in the air, etc. I mean, no judgement but it is clear she is totally trying to wipe that image.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Comes with the classic ‘woman stamp’ too.

His latest post goes against safe sleeping advice 🤦🏻‍♀️ I doubt the baby will be sleeping in with them but babies should never be placed on a pillow in bed like this. Basic advice given to every parent to reduce the risk of cot death!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is nothing sacred anymore? The poor kid is going to think the phone on the end of her dad's arm is part of his anatomy.

How is she going to feel when she realises their bed time routine (nothing to do with weaning I might add) has been broadcast to millions?! (And her naked bum, nappy bum, topless meal times etc etc etc)

Glad I grew up in the 90s

Is nothing sacred anymore? The poor kid is going to think the phone on the end of her dad's arm is part of his anatomy.

How is she going to feel when she realises their bed time routine (nothing to do with weaning I might add) has been broadcast to millions?! (And her naked bum, nappy bum, topless meal times etc etc etc)

Glad I grew up in the 90s
What’ll she think of all the pictures of her mum out there on the internet for all her friends to see. Its weird how much this woman has changed since she landed the golden goose 💸💸 or was the earth mother there all along, hiding in the Ann Summers get up 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think Rosie is gorgeous and natural (and she has a great name 😉), obviously the earth mother makeover is a bit disingenuous but she does look good imo.

However I'm pretty shocked she has a woman stamp as she's pretty much the same age as me (I think, I'm 29, think she's the same or one year younger) and woman stamps were already sooooo tacky right from when I can first remember at the age of like 10 so it shows pretty bad taste on her behalf 🤣 but yeah am sure it's been removed to fit Joe's aesthetic, he probably paid for the removal 😏 doesn't fit the brand to sell those books

Also while I think she looks good I don't like how she's gone along silently with Joe's weaning crap and breastfeeding ambiguity etc and don't know how she puts up with him pissing off on his bike all the time, but at the same time she's a new mum of a poorly baby and a toddler so probs does it for an easy life and can't blame her 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think Rosie is gorgeous and natural (and she has a great name 😉), obviously the earth mother makeover is a bit disingenuous but she does look good imo.

However I'm pretty shocked she has a woman stamp as she's pretty much the same age as me (I think, I'm 29, think she's the same or one year younger) and woman stamps were already sooooo tacky right from when I can first remember at the age of like 10 so it shows pretty bad taste on her behalf 🤣 but yeah am sure it's been removed to fit Joe's aesthetic, he probably paid for the removal 😏 doesn't fit the brand to sell those books

Also while I think she looks good I don't like how she's gone along silently with Joe's weaning crap and breastfeeding ambiguity etc and don't know how she puts up with him pissing off on his bike all the time, but at the same time she's a new mum of a poorly baby and a toddler so probs does it for an easy life and can't blame her 🤷‍♀️
I have a woman stamp....am a good 10 years....ok nearer 15🙈years older though and they were all the rage. I don’t actually hate it, Just reminds me of being young and a bit foolish and quite frankly I forget its there most of the time and CBA with the effort and pain of getting it removed but then I don’t make my fortune either getting naked or trying to pretend I’m some sort of earth mother figure

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking back at Rosie’s insta it looks like she had 2 dogs ... I wonder what happened to them!

Reactions: 1
Before Joe came on the scene ... it looks like she had 2 frenchies, I vaguely recall seeing a Frenchie in joes stories but I’m sure if they had 2 of them we’d be bombarded with Joe The Dog Whisper posts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like he’s had another burger. I hope his daughter gets some carbs today

Reactions: 3
Before Joe came on the scene ... it looks like she had 2 frenchies, I vaguely recall seeing a Frenchie in joes stories but I’m sure if they had 2 of them we’d be bombarded with Joe The Dog Whisper posts!!
The Frenchie is his brothers. He brought it back from Thailand or somewhere like that

It seems to me like he makes Indie go hours without eating continually serves her frittatas and beans and then goes out and eats numerous burgers with chips,cakes,ice cream etc it seems weird that he is promoting his 90 day plan all the time and then eating so much crap !

Reactions: 14
It seems to me like he makes Indie go hours without eating continually serves her frittatas and beans and then goes out and eats numerous burgers with chips,cakes,ice cream etc it seems weird that he is promoting his 90 day plan all the time and then eating so much crap !
I’ve been surprised by how much crap he eats. Just goes to show, eh?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.