The Belters' Off-Topic Chat Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Lottie,I’m ok sweetheart had a weekend of food and fizz with my friend.
Actually took him to see lesπŸ˜‚what an ugly statue.
How are you my luv.
Hello to all and hope your well.πŸ’–

Ha I bet that was a sight to see 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I only realised recently where that statue is. I thought it was Lytham/South side of St Anne's Pier it's a nicer area with rock gardens etc. It's actually the other side of the pier going towards Blackpool....🀣🀣 Says it all really, it's next door to the car park πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Good morning!! All good here, nothing to report....hope you're all ok β™₯
Fancy chips and gravy frankly,glad you are well πŸ’–
---
All good Lottie! Been trying to get Liam Gallagher tickets for the Definitely Maybe tour next year at the O2 but having no luck as they sold out in minutes. Well pissed off about that tbh. Will have to keep trying! Shame Noel refused yet again to appear. Hope all is good in your world? πŸ’—
Oh crazy I absolutely love oasis,saw Noel at lytham festival few years back bloody amazing.
What a shame,keep trying now and again as people do cancel.
I would be pissed of to.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Fancy chips and gravy frankly,glad you are well πŸ’–
---

Oh crazy I absolutely love oasis,saw Noel at lytham festival few years back bloody amazing.
What a shame,keep trying now and again as people do cancel.
I would be pissed of to.
Glad to read you're ok! πŸ’— I've always been a massive fan of Oasis. I was lucky enough to have seen them play at Maine Road in Mancester late 90's. Brilliant weekend that was. bleeping mad fer it! 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
All good Lottie! Been trying to get Liam Gallagher tickets for the Definitely Maybe tour next year at the O2 but having no luck as they sold out in minutes. Well pissed off about that tbh. Will have to keep trying! Shame Noel refused yet again to appear. Hope all is good in your world? πŸ’—

All god pet HRT sems to be working again so I'm not raging ATM 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Crazy.....we got tickets for the new Co op arena, next June.
I've seen Oasis at Glastonbury years ago, my lad is so excited 😊
Keep trying xxx

• Heart
Crazy.....we got tickets for the new Co op arena, next June.
I've seen Oasis at Glastonbury years ago, my lad is so excited 😊
Keep trying xxx
Oh lovely! It's going to be fabulous! I just cannot believe it's the 30th Anniversary of Definitely Maybe!!! I can remember buying it and then played it to death!!!! I've always had a very soft spot for Liam. 😍 I've seen Oasis a few times in their heyday and want to re-capture the buzz. I still blast that album out in my car. Every day I've been checking. Hopefully, there will be some extra dates playing at London. Failing that, we'll have to travel!

bleeping mad fer it! 🀣 xxx

Girls they're only 17 far too young but it is what it is & we will support them. We've got 4 boys... imagine if it's a girl I'll not know what to do & she'd be the 1st in my family for 38 years 😲 I need a bit of pink in my life πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Girls they're only 17 far too young but it is what it is & we will support them. We've got 4 boys... imagine if it's a girl I'll not know what to do & she'd be the 1st in my family for 38 years 😲 I need a bit of pink in my life πŸ˜‚
17 is young but with your support and guidance, that will mean everything!

As long as they are happy, that's what matters. I would love to be a nan and roll on that day! How exciting for you! Imagine if it's a girl!!! You'll all go nuts!!! 😘😘

• Heart
17 is young but with your support and guidance, that will mean everything!

As long as they are happy, that's what matters. I would love to be a nan and roll on that day! How exciting for you! Imagine if it's a girl!!! You'll all go nuts!!! 😘😘
I know I think I might lose if it is! My husband thinks it's a boy! We find on on the 6th of November πŸ’œ

• Heart