The Belters' Off-Topic Chat Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a huge positive and don't let your dad take from that - we need to celebrate the good things and this is one. They may be young but watch and see what great parents they will make and they have you behind them chanting them on lucky kids ❀
Don't let anyone take from the excitement of being a gran and a new baba in the house xxx
You know when you can feel your nerves being shredded... If he says anything more I'll blow. My 4 boys are my life I'm not one of them mams who thinks they can do no wrong at times I blame them before knowing what's happened. I've had sleepless nights for months worrying about what people will say. But my husband is like duck them. I don't want my boy being judged you know. I love & hate this forum because you meet genuinely lush people who'd you'd really get on with & you can't speak to them outside of it!
When people say you don't realize how to you can make someone feel better....well this little chat has made me feel better. Honestly girls thank you so much πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know I keep thinking duck they're 17 far too young but when I had my youngest I was 20 & you'd think I'd murdered some one. My dad never spoke to me for 3 solid month. When I rang him tonight he was like well if your happy oh btw I'm going out on the drink on Thursday this week instead of Wednesday 😑 he's 75 but he really boiled my piss he's such a selfish bleep everything is about him πŸ™„
Bless you sweetheart,πŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You know when you can feel your nerves being shredded... If he says anything more I'll blow. My 4 boys are my life I'm not one of them mams who thinks they can do no wrong at times I blame them before knowing what's happened. I've had sleepless nights for months worrying about what people will say. But my husband is like duck them. I don't want my boy being judged you know. I love & hate this forum because you meet genuinely lush people who'd you'd really get on with & you can't speak to them outside of it!
When people say you don't realize how to you can make someone feel better....well this little chat has made me feel better. Honestly girls thank you so much πŸ’œ
Aww, keep us all informed! What an exciting time for you all! 😘

• Heart
As my mum always said,(it is what it is)
Enjoy and nurture your family,and protect them no matter what comes along.
So happy for you x

• Heart
I know I keep thinking duck they're 17 far too young but when I had my youngest I was 20 & you'd think I'd murdered some one. My dad never spoke to me for 3 solid month. When I rang him tonight he was like well if your happy oh btw I'm going out on the drink on Thursday this week instead of Wednesday 😑 he's 75 but he really boiled my piss he's such a selfish bleep everything is about him πŸ™„
Nothing wrong with young Parenting , bless them xx when the child's a teen they will still only be in their early / mid 30s themselves πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž
When I was growing up I remember 2 of my schoolmates had much older parents & going round their houses was like entering a mausoleum πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Nothing wrong with young Parenting , bless them xx when the child's a teen they will still only be in their early / mid 30s themselves πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž
When I was growing up I remember 2 of my schoolmates had much older parents & going round their houses was like entering a mausoleum πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hahaha 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Congratulations my love ❀❀
Fabulous news for you all!
Some people are wired differently Lottie, take the happiness and feel it. There's stuff my mum has said and done that would make your hair curl...she was a little unstable 🀣
Please keep us informed of the little ones progress.....not long now 😍😍

• Heart
He rang me before think he knew he'd pissed me off yesterday & was quite positive...won't last though 🀣
It won't affect his life so he can shut it πŸ’œ

Reactions: 1
Hey my lovelies. Just catching up with this lovely, non judgemental thread! @our trace - hope your doing okπŸ’ž
@Lottiew1 - congratulations on your lovely baby news! Nothing wrong with young parents, its the support they have that matters (you). Sending lots of ❀.
Things my end are doing ok. My dad has dementia, but my god- hes the happiest ive ever seen him! Always been a quiet, proud man- but of late ,he doesnt give a duck ,and im here for it. Life is too short to worry about what people think! .stay safe everyone x

• Heart
Hey my lovelies. Just catching up with this lovely, non judgemental thread! @our trace - hope your doing okπŸ’ž
@Lottiew1 - congratulations on your lovely baby news! Nothing wrong with young parents, its the support they have that matters (you). Sending lots of ❀.
Things my end are doing ok. My dad has dementia, but my god- hes the happiest ive ever seen him! Always been a quiet, proud man- but of late ,he doesnt give a duck ,and im here for it. Life is too short to worry about what people think! .stay safe everyone x
Aww bless him. Sorry to hear that. Dementia is a very cruel disease. I found with my nan she loved looking at old photos and listening to her favourite old music as she didn't know what was going on but yet she could talk for hours and hours about years and years ago. It was extremely sad when she didn't recognise us anymore. πŸ˜” Sending love to you. πŸ’—

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh my dear sweetheart,my love to you.
I will stop the comments about dementia regarding Tracey the old cow bag.
Horrible horrible illness.πŸ’–

• Heart
Oh my dear sweetheart,my love to you.
I will stop the comments about dementia regarding Tracey the old cow bag.
Horrible horrible illness.πŸ’–
Thanks Trace - oh god dont be daft - it doesnt bother me one bit. Although its tit, we make the best of it and my dad is the happiest hes ever been bless him. He belted someone on the fuckin bus the other weekπŸ™ˆπŸ˜. Although i dont condone violence , i absolutely pissed myself when he told me - he thinks hes 21 again🀣. God love himx
---
Aww bless him. Sorry to hear that. Dementia is a very cruel disease. I found with my nan she loved looking at old photos and listening to her favourite old music as she didn't know what was going on but yet she could talk for hours and hours about years and years ago. It was extremely sad when she didn't recognise us anymore. πŸ˜” Sending love to you. πŸ’—
Thanks Crazy - yeh we do that with dad. Crazy how he knows the words to the songs but not what bloody day it is🀣. Hes in a good place at the min, hes got medication and (touch wood) not got any worse up to now. Hes a bugger if anything ha ha xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My dad's just the same.. we're lucky to still have him even with dementia. He gives folk a slap if they piss him off 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My dad's just the same.. we're lucky to still have him even with dementia. He gives folk a slap if they piss him off 🀣🀣
Same here!! No fucks given 😝 . I said what if cops knock at yer door? He went - ooooh i cant go to prison againπŸ™ˆ. Never been in his life! Youve got to laugh.

• Haha