The Belters' Off-Topic Chat Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow's the day that I celebrate properly my 50th Birthday! Mr Crazy has booked us in at The Ritz and we have first block tickets to see Madonna at the O2!

Buzzing is NOT the word! Cannot wait! 😍

Happy 50 th darling,oh the ritz is beautiful I had afternoon tea there many years ago.
You lucky lady,enjoy xxxx🥳🥳🥳🥳
---
Happy 50 th darling,oh the ritz is beautiful I had afternoon tea there many years ago.
You lucky lady,enjoy xxxx🥳🥳🥳🥳
That’s why you changed your profile pic😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who’s this new woman on chazzas thread saying we should stop calling noah a brat.
She’s also saying we’re bullying him because of his ginger hair,but in the next sentence she’s saying his hair colouring is unfortunate.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who’s this new woman on chazzas thread saying we should stop calling noah a brat.
She’s also saying we’re bullying him because of his ginger hair,but in the next sentence she’s saying his hair colouring is unfortunate.😂
I've been ' told off ' on tattle threads for my 'robust' views on threads - one put #bekind 💀😆

• Haha
I know there's 2 of them getting right on my tits!

• Haha
  • Heart
I've been ' told off ' on tattle threads for my 'robust' views on threads - one put #bekind 💀😆
Me to,these people are trolling us 😂
---
I know there's 2 of them getting right on my tits!
Getting right on my clucker,they are looking to stir things up,I’m trying to be nice but it’s extremely hard 😂
Typical cancel culture types these two cunts.

• Heart
I'm back Belters! Madonna was absolutely amazing. I've actually lost my voice, came out of The Ritz dressed like an 80's Madonna, the old man had an 'Italians Do It Better' t-shirt on and we had a complete blast.

Utterly brilliant night honestly. Here's some pictures. She was utterly AMAZING! 😍😍😍😍
Screenshot_20231015-015134~2.png
Screenshot_20231015-123646.png
Screenshot_20231015-123724.png
Screenshot_20231015-123738.png
Screenshot_20231015-123815.png
Screenshot_20231015-123909.png
Screenshot_20231015-123845.png
Screenshot_20231015-123937.png
Screenshot_20231015-123953.png

---
Some are a bit blurry as I was so excited!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm back Belters! Madonna was absolutely amazing. I've actually lost my voice, came out of The Ritz dressed like an 80's Madonna, the old man had an 'Italians Do It Better' t-shirt on and we had a complete blast.

Utterly brilliant night honestly. Here's some pictures. She was utterly AMAZING! 😍😍😍😍
View attachment 2512564View attachment 2512565View attachment 2512566View attachment 2512567View attachment 2512568View attachment 2512569View attachment 2512570View attachment 2512571View attachment 2512572
---
Some are a bit blurry as I was so excited!
How bloody fantastic crazy .happy birthday xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And that other one, should call them tweedle dee and tweedle dum.
I've just asked if they are the same person with 2 accounts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely 🤣🤣
---
It's like she's having her say but trying to be our "friend" at the same time agreeing that Chazzer is disgusting
Yes I noticed that,stupid cow,talk about sitting on the fence,red flag.
Fancy coming on a thread and start telling people not what to say,Jesus Christ I called Chucky a ginger c.u.nt before now,obviously I got told of.
---
The thing I noticed was calling her 'Charlotte'. Definitely questionable. 🧐
Exactly she’s not called Charlotte on here that’s for sure.
What a pair of interfering thread police.

Reactions: 4
I see twit& twit have fucked off either that or we are all muted...haha cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Great bleeping cunts 😆😆😆😆

" It didn't work.......... "

View attachment 2516491

Eeee God love her she's away with the fairies man! If I had put my mam on social media looking like that she would have taken my head clean of my shoulders stuck it back on the cracked me with my old wooden body shop brush 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 5