The Belters' Off-Topic Chat Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god Lottie it sounds like you can handle yourself.😂😂😂
Honestly she really upset me she was calling my son horrible names & I just went berserk. She's been poking me for the last 6months when she's pissed & on one. Telling me I wouldn't see the baby so yeah I was raging 🤣
I cried all day on Thursday then the gf rang & asked if she could come & stay for a few days with the baby so that cheered me up.
I think she's jealous that I was out with my 4 cousins my dad (whos 76 btw 🤣) & his brother & sister. I hadn't seen them since August so was really looking forward to cocktails & a catch up.
We were actually out to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary but my husband was poorly & didn't come. She ruined a lovely day Trace 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's doing really well. My son & the gf are doing amazing really proud of them. Her mam is being an absolute bleep though. Had a blazing row with her last Wednesday & I've blocked her on everything. I was ready to kill her. I was out with my family my son & the gf popped in to meet my cousins one of which has downs & and was so excited to meet the baby & because they stayed out for 4 hours having food with us she kicked off & started saying I was a tit parent 😢 so I lost it & told her I was going to kick her face in 💜
You didn't hold back 🤣🤣 Dead right too - the mother sounds awful
I'm glad to hear your son and GF are doing well it's a big change for them ❤
---
Honestly she really upset me she was calling my son horrible names & I just went berserk. She's been poking me for the last 6months when she's pissed & on one. Telling me I wouldn't see the baby so yeah I was raging 🤣
I cried all day on Thursday then the gf rang & asked if she could come & stay for a few days with the baby so that cheered me up.
I think she's jealous that I was out with my 4 cousins my dad (whos 76 btw 🤣) & his brother & sister. I hadn't seen them since August so was really looking forward to cocktails & a catch up.
We were actually out to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary but my husband was poorly & didn't come. She ruined a lovely day Trace 💜
I'm sorry that witch ruined your day 😪
It must have been so nice to see your family and I'm sire they lived meeting the baby 👶 💗

Reactions: 1
You didn't hold back 🤣🤣 Dead right too - the mother sounds awful
I'm glad to hear your son and GF are doing well it's a big change for them ❤
---

I'm sorry that witch ruined your day 😪
It must have been so nice to see your family and I'm sire they lived meeting the baby 👶 💗
Do you know what when she's OK she's lovely & we get on but it's every few months something triggers her & the messages start. Then it's like nothing has happened. I warned her last year when she was acting herself one night that she would make me snap.
Ah they did I hadn't seen my cousins aunt & uncle since August so it was a lovely surprise when they turned up with her 💜

Hit a point with the keto , not been doing it last 3/4 weeks .. really struggling with getting back to it and sticking with it 🤦‍♀️

Hit a point with the keto , not been doing it last 3/4 weeks .. really struggling with getting back to it and sticking with it 🤦‍♀️
What are you finding hard - is it snacking? Don't forget the more carbs you eat the more hungry you get. I'm finding it more a way of life now but I do have the odd treat like a Chinese then get back into it again.

Reactions: 2
What are you finding hard - is it snacking? Don't forget the more carbs you eat the more hungry you get. I'm finding it more a way of life now but I do have the odd treat like a Chinese then get back into it again.
Yep , it’s the whole picking at things I shouldn’t with the “ oh this won’t hurt “ mindset ! Think that along with not planning properly , need to do a shopping list and stick with it !

Reactions: 3
I fell off the wagon a month ago too. I exercise loads so it’s just the food. I have a food plan but it’s time. It’s always picking at stuff around work & kids school/activities. Need to get my focus back.

Yep , it’s the whole picking at things I shouldn’t with the “ oh this won’t hurt “ mindset ! Think that along with not planning properly , need to do a shopping list and stick with it !
I’m really boring, I have the same few meals most of the time but am finding that easy to stick to. It is hard if you haven’t planned, I love cheese though so will snack on that if there’s nothing else in.

I’ve found the Sugar Free Londoner website and Facebook page really good, she’s got keto versions of brownies, cookies, fudge, pancakes etc. I’m really not a good cook but her recipes are really easy to follow, I’ve got a tub of fudge in the freezer and cookies in the drawer for when I want something sweeter.
---
What do you have from the Chinese? All the stuff I like would be a no, so if we get a takeaway we’ve had Indian and I’ve have something tandoori with saag paneer.

I find peanuts are an absolute Godsend. I'm lucky I don't have a sweet tooth!
---
I’m really boring, I have the same few meals most of the time but am finding that easy to stick to. It is hard if you haven’t planned, I love cheese though so will snack on that if there’s nothing else in.

I’ve found the Sugar Free Londoner website and Facebook page really good, she’s got keto versions of brownies, cookies, fudge, pancakes etc. I’m really not a good cook but her recipes are really easy to follow, I’ve got a tub of fudge in the freezer and cookies in the drawer for when I want something sweeter.
---

What do you have from the Chinese? All the stuff I like would be a no, so if we get a takeaway we’ve had Indian and I’ve have something tandoori with saag paneer.
I usually have chicken satay (keto friendly) but also a small portion of chicken chow mein and curry sauce with a few prawn/chicken balls. My portion sizes are small as my appetite is non-existent now!

Last edited:
I shall have a look 👀 thank you
Weighed myself this morning aswell I’ve regained a little , think that will keep me motivated !

I find peanuts are an absolute Godsend. I'm lucky I don't have a sweet tooth!
---

I usually have chicken satay (keto friendly) but also a small portion of chicken chow mein and curry sauce with a few prawn/chicken balls. My portion sizes are small as my appetite is non-existent now!
I tend to just have chicken balls , chicken in noodles - no rice . My friend halved everything ( even down to 1/2 the milk in a cup of tea) and lost tons of weight