The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im enjoying their stories because its fun to see David's nice guy mask slipping.
Don't they usually have professionals in charge of their IG's? Maybe cos everyone is in isolation now they are having to do things themselves. So no editors, PR people etc cleaning up the mess.

Reactions: 4
Harper seems like a sweet kind girl, hopefully she doesn’t end up like Brooklyn 😂
It was interesting and a little sad seeing toddler Brooklyn in that documentary. Specifically when they drove through that swarm of paps and he looked shaken up with his hands over his ears. Such an unhealthy environment to grow up in, where that becomes normal. I wonder how much of his crappy personality relates to trauma from then - he’s the only one old enough to remember Rebecca Loos and in general I think they were hounded most of all in that period.
Though I think he was also the most spoiled of the lot, the first son. Side note, I just remembered David outside the hospital after he was born announcing it to the press, unable to take this huge smile off his face. It was so sweet and genuine, a total one off in that regard.

Found a report , specific scene at 0.38 . I even remembered that awful leather jacket for some reason

Reactions: 5
It was interesting and a little sad seeing toddler Brooklyn in that documentary. Specifically when they drove through that swarm of paps and he looked shaken up with his hands over his ears. Such an unhealthy environment to grow up in, where that becomes normal. I wonder how much of his crappy personality relates to trauma from then
Veering away slightly, have a look at the video of Kate moss and her baby arriving at JFK airport. It’s awful, the paps were horrendous and so predatory!
I’m too dim to attach the link but it’s on you tube.
Edit it’s LAX not JFK

Reactions: 3
Don't they usually have professionals in charge of their IG's? Maybe cos everyone is in isolation now they are having to do things themselves. So no editors, PR people etc cleaning up the mess.
I don't think the professionals do their IG stories.

Reactions: 2
Veering away slightly, have a look at the video of Kate moss and her baby arriving at JFK airport. It’s awful, the paps were horrendous and so predatory!
I’m too dim to attach the link but it’s on you tube.
Same in the Beckham video with the clip of sporty spice trying to go into the hospital. Post Diana but pre phone hacking and everyone having a camera - paps at their absolute worst.

Reactions: 2
It was interesting and a little sad seeing toddler Brooklyn in that documentary. Specifically when they drove through that swarm of paps and he looked shaken up with his hands over his ears. Such an unhealthy environment to grow up in, where that becomes normal. I wonder how much of his crappy personality relates to trauma from then - he’s the only one old enough to remember Rebecca Loos and in general I think they were hounded most of all in that period.
Though I think he was also the most spoiled of the lot, the first son. Side note, I just remembered David outside the hospital after he was born announcing it to the press, unable to take this huge smile off his face. It was so sweet and genuine, a total one off in that regard.

Found a report , specific scene at 0.38 . I even remembered that awful leather jacket for some reason
Romeo looks so much like his dad

Reactions: 1
Nooo Romeo is image of Victoria
I agree. All her sons have a bit of her look, but Romeo has by far the most. Cruz has the most David - they have a similar smile.
Victoria’s sister is pretty similar to her as well from what I recall, that family seem to have a strong”look” -something in that ski slope nose and pouty lips ...?

I agree. All her sons have a bit of her look, but Romeo has by far the most. Cruz has the most David - they have a similar smile.
Victoria’s sister is pretty similar to her as well from what I recall, that family seem to have a strong”look” -something in that ski slope nose and pouty lips ...?
Her sister is quite a beast in comparison. 🤣

• Haha
I would laugh my head off if it turns out that one of those kids isn’t his :D:D:D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has Gordon Ramsey got a thread? I couldn't find one. Anyway locals are moaning because the Beckhams and the Ramseys have fucked off to their second homes.

Reactions: 3
Has Gordon Ramsey got a thread? I couldn't find one. Anyway locals are moaning because the Beckhams and the Ramseys have fucked off to their second homes.
the thing is they are there most weekends and during the school holidays anyways. It’s not like some celebs who litterally use their second homes once a year. I’m not saying it’s right but they do spend so much time their anyways

Reactions: 7
the thing is they are there most weekends and during the school holidays anyways. It’s not like some celebs who litterally use their second homes once a year. I’m not saying it’s right but they do spend so much time their anyways
Seriously?

London is the epicentre of the UKs outbreak. It is absolutely rife there. Look how many public figures have been struck down. Moving to some rural area will potentially spread the virus to a place that doesn’t have the resources to cope with it.

This isn’t rocket science. It’s bleeping common sense. But then I expect nothing else from this narcissistic philandering tosser and has door mat attention seeking wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.