The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really enjoyed that Beckham documentary! I’ve always thought she has a good sense of humour, quite self deprecating really. He seems ok then too. Mostly they do seem really in love which they don’t seem to be anymore sadly x
I looked up the Rebecca Loos scandal and though it didn't all unfold till the following year (may 2004) her employment was terminated a few months after she started working for Beckham in July 2003. When they are talking about getting through 'difficulties' as a couple after he's collected his obe or whatever, it's November 03. I bet Victoria already knew.

Reactions: 4
I looked up the Rebecca Loos scandal and though it didn't all unfold till the following year (may 2004) her employment was terminated a few months after she started working for Beckham in July 2003. When they are talking about getting through 'difficulties' as a couple after he's collected his obe or whatever, it's November 03. I bet Victoria already knew.
Ah ok, thank you for the timings, they seemed to have it all....why on earth would he cheat and ruin it? She was so pretty and vivacious and funny in the documentary, he seems to have dampened that in her and turned her into an insecure shell x

Reactions: 14
Ah ok, thank you for the timings, they seemed to have it all....why on earth would he cheat and ruin it? She was so pretty and vivacious and funny in the documentary, he seems to have dampened that in her and turned her into an insecure shell x
Or he found affection elsewhere as she’s a cold fish?!

Reactions: 1
Yeah it's always the woman's fault when a man cheats 😴
I agree she already knew. There are two interesting things that are happening in this programme 1) the press obviously already know about the Loos affair so we're clearly biding their time to break the story and 2) this was the cusp of them marketing themselves as a business power couple. Wonder what led to them making that decision?

Reactions: 18
If I remember rightly, at that time VB seemed to be more interested in her pop ‘career’ with Dane Bower than DB.

Didn’t Gary Neville stay with him to keep him company? He seemed lonely in the documentary they made at the time.

Reactions: 1
If you watch the documentary, she was very affectionate and tactile with him.

I agree she already knew. There are two interesting things that are happening in this programme 1) the press obviously already know about the Loos affair so we're clearly biding their time to break the story and 2) this was the cusp of them marketing themselves as a business power couple. Wonder what led to them making that decision?
I’m not sure I follow what you’re saying? Sorry.

If I remember rightly, at that time VB seemed to be more interested in her pop ‘career’ with Dane Bower than DB.

Didn’t Gary Neville stay with him to keep him company? He seemed lonely in the documentary they made at the time.

In the documentary she was enjoying and spending time on her pop career yes....but equally he was busy with his football career... don’t see how that’s any different? They both seemed supportive of each other, her more supportive of him I would say though. Lonely because as a couple you decide to work in different countries does not justify an affair in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
"Maybe tonight, Josephine!" Says Horatio!
😉
I present to you for your delight,
Get ready to turn inside out with the cringe
The Réal Beckhams....💁🏻‍♀️
(Rapturous Applause)

...come to think of it, for anyone struggling and anxious atm and really needing to get headspace time out from from this constant worry and stress of the real world- this is ideal chewing gum for the brain. Absolute white noise for the stressed out soul...
I'm gonna give it another watch 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣
Thanks very much for posting this documentary, it is a great watch 😀 I have sent the link to my friend in Manchester, she's in her 70s, cocooned and bored 😷 she's a huge Man Utd fan, and I know she will enjoy watching it 😊

Reactions: 2

As I recall that was part of Rebecca loos’s story, that he they got close because he was lonely and wanted the company. Or claimed to be anyway. Sounds like a classic manipulative tactic by a sleazeball to me.
And of course it doesn’t justify cheating in any way. From the sounds of things the transfer to Spain came from nowhere. It’s not reasonable to imagine Victoria had to drop everything to move with him when she had her own career to focus on too. Sure, one that wasn’t very successful but it sounds like she was working out what her strengths were at the time and paving the way for herself to get into business and fashion which she’s been hugely successful with.
Plus she is show to be in Spain at least some of the time, and being proactive too - looking at houses, asking sensible questions about the price, making sandwiches for the builders (😉) etc He just sort of floats about after her.

Reactions: 12
Horatio....I agree with all of that! I also thought it interesting how she said that David only wears trainers once before throwing them out and he snapped at her and said I don’t throw them out, I give them to friends or charity! Still unaware that wearing something once is disgraceful!

• Haha
"Maybe tonight, Josephine!" Says Horatio!
😉
I present to you for your delight,
Get ready to turn inside out with the cringe
The Réal Beckhams....💁🏻‍♀️
(Rapturous Applause)

...come to think of it, for anyone struggling and anxious atm and really needing to get headspace time out from from this constant worry and stress of the real world- this is ideal chewing gum for the brain. Absolute white noise for the stressed out soul...
I'm gonna give it another watch 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣
interesting you can spot Rebecca Loos at 11.03...

• Wow
interesting you can spot Rebecca Loos at 11.03...
Anyone else think her body language looks odd - she goes all rigid and straight like she quickly backed away from David after realising the cameras were following him maybe ?

Reactions: 5
I’ve met both and it’s my opinion.

David is such an arse in Victoria IG stories hes cooked some fish and she said 'what did you do' and he said 'grilled it obviously blah blah' :mad:

Reactions: 3
I’m wondering if he’s managing to make any booty calls during lockdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They take the right piss out of him in series 3 of The Windsors.
That was SO good. Loved it. Bet DB HATED that depiction. 😂 😂 :ROFLMAO: They quote the emails that were leaked too. Remember those and how they were hushed up super quick (but only after showing the world some true colours).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.