The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's that referring to?
Shes rumoured to be the 'very very mean girl' that Bella Thorne spoke about. Articles going back to 2009 about her abusing staff, getting staff fired and I have seen frequent references to her pushing a nanny down the stairs.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A friend of mine who works for a fashion designer heard about David getting a handjob from a man at some party after a fashion show many years ago.

Anyway, who knows.
I heard something similar . And his voice is very high thou . Like Aled Jones before his balls dropped

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder how David and Victoria feel that Brooklyn’s decided isolate with his girlfriend in the US rather than with them in UK. Doesn’t surprise me though Nicola seems selfish enough to tell her boyfriend not to go home to his family 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Victoria is really starting to get on my nerves- where’s her accent gone? Elocution lessons all the way-she thinks she some kind of royalty? I hate how she speaks it’s so over the top queens English? And David almost snapping at Harper because Harper couldn’t pronounce Rigatoni straight away...David arnt you a clever boy 🙄😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Victoria is really starting to get on my nerves- where’s her accent gone? Elocution lessons all the way-she thinks she some kind of royalty? I hate how she speaks it’s so over the top queens English? And David almost snapping at Harper because Harper couldn’t pronounce Rigatoni straight away...David arnt you a clever boy 🙄😡
Be careful David you want your fake mask to slip....again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you ever see that 'documentary' they did years ago when they moved to Spain? You can get it on YouTube still.... I looked it up in case I'd imagined it 🤭😏😔
It was in the height of her full on wag days; huge hair, sparkly orange tan, bolt on melon looking implants, French manicured toe nails 🤢... peak parody Footballers Wives.
I digress!

Her accent is far from what it is now by comparison- all very "Daaay-vidt".

Everyone's style develops and goes through changes but it must be galling for the new achingly affected try-hard 'classy' VB to know there's so much footage of her original self, that she's worked so hard to shed, still out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched David Beckham on Modern Family, bleeping hell, he’s literally the worlds worst actor!! Terrible terrible terrible!!! 🤮

Did you ever see that 'documentary' they did years ago when they moved to Spain? You can get it on YouTube still.... I looked it up in case I'd imagined it 🤭😏😔
It was in the height of her full on wag days; huge hair, sparkly orange tan, bolt on melon looking implants, French manicured toe nails 🤢... peak parody Footballers Wives.
I digress!

Her accent is far from what it is now by comparison- all very "Daaay-vidt".

Everyone's style develops and goes through changes but it must be galling for the new achingly affected try-hard 'classy' VB to know there's so much footage of her original self, that she's worked so hard to shed, still out there.
I need to see this

Reactions: 2
Sorry I meant the cheesy documentary when they moved to Spain but I'm not averse to seeing some painful acting either...
"Maybe tonight, Josephine!" Says Horatio!
😉
I present to you for your delight,
Get ready to turn inside out with the cringe
The Réal Beckhams....💁🏻‍♀️
(Rapturous Applause)

I need to see this
...come to think of it, for anyone struggling and anxious atm and really needing to get headspace time out from from this constant worry and stress of the real world- this is ideal chewing gum for the brain. Absolute white noise for the stressed out soul...
I'm gonna give it another watch 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
"Maybe tonight, Josephine!" Says Horatio!
😉
I present to you for your delight,
Get ready to turn inside out with the cringe
The Réal Beckhams....💁🏻‍♀️
(Rapturous Applause)
Thank you for providing tonight's entertainment. Will report back with thoughts if necessary.
(and its less Horatio Nelson more the only person hamlet could trust he of "there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Yeah I'm pretensious as duck.)

Reactions: 2
Minor I know, but Brooklyn Beckham just posted an Instagram story of the most disgusting oven I've ever seen 🤮
Woah what's going on there? Looks like something you'd see in a student house. Surely he's never lived anywhere without a housekeeper in his life? Is he struggling to tidy up in these pandemic times?

Enjoying the doc so far. I think Victoria comes across well and was clearly the brains of the operation even then. Funny how she was still keeping up the illusion of doing music... Telling when she says it's business that really interests her though.

Reactions: 8
Just watched David Beckham on Modern Family, bleeping hell, he’s literally the worlds worst actor!! Terrible terrible terrible!!! 🤮
That bloody annoyed me. I love that and that bleeping idiot turns up in it. Ffs, probably paid them to be in it. 🤬

Reactions: 3
I bet she hates that shes talking like royalty and Davids still talking like a 'cockney' :giggle:

• Haha
Thank you for providing tonight's entertainment. Will report back with thoughts if necessary.
(and its less Horatio Nelson more the only person hamlet could trust he of "there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Yeah I'm pretensious as duck.)
Aw apologies, Horatio 😔 not pretentious at all; well read, far better than I, and educated atch.
It's great watching for during lockdown isn't it when you just need to turn the overthinking and real world stuff down a notch!?

Woah what's going on there? Looks like something you'd see in a student house. Surely he's never lived anywhere without a housekeeper in his life? Is he struggling to tidy up in these pandemic times?

Enjoying the doc so far. I think Victoria comes across well and was clearly the brains of the operation even then. Funny how she was still keeping up the illusion of doing music... Telling when she says it's business that really interests her though.
That oven tho, slovenly af 🤢

Re: documentary, it's quite interesting to watch the difference in their dynamic from then till now and the power shift.

I really enjoyed that Beckham documentary! I’ve always thought she has a good sense of humour, quite self deprecating really. He seems ok then too. Mostly they do seem really in love which they don’t seem to be anymore sadly x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.