Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I have a visceral loathing of David Beckhams appearance, tats, syrup, teeth. He's absolutely minging. :sick: I also think he is full of himself and treats Victoria with contempt at times.

Reactions: 19

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
By being the dominant figure in her life. It must be very difficult living with someone who has an obvious eating disorder. However, in his shoes I'd leave.
He made her like that.
It is domestic abuse.
I’m not convinced his adoration of Harper is love for her or to humiliate Victoria.

• Sad
  • Heart

Rita.

VIP Member
David's IG story tribute to Nicola's grandmother being followed by an ad for Ninja grill made me LOL.

• Haha
  • Wow

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Nicola said in her stories she couldn’t make it over from the US (think her grandmother isn’t that well) and Mia is abroad herself with friends.

As for Mia, I don’t think Mia and Romeo are back together, there’s been no photos since the snaps that were shared here.
What will Dorklyn do without Nicola?! Those two are usually joined at the hip. She’s probably glad of the time away from him!

Yeah, don’t think Mia and Romeo are back together either.

Is it Vic and David’s 25th wedding anniversary this year? He’ll need to up his game for that one and at least pretend he likes her!

• Haha

GalGal

VIP Member
I think she’s always thinking somehow, some way they’ll return to the blissful early days of their relationship. His body language tells me he’s completely checked out and if half the tattle rumours are to be believed has cheated on her almost constantly.

GalGal

VIP Member
I've just gone through all of the photos on both David and Victoria's pages. She is literally standing in the same position, with the same uninterested face, in every. single. photo.

Why?
I’m guessing this one didn’t make the cut?
IMG_1737.jpeg

---
I’d say Vicky has aged the worst out of all of them!
The others all look like themselves having aged normally (maybe a few tweaks here and there!). Victoria looks like a different and entirely unwell person compared to the spice girl she once was.

• Haha

KittyBangBang

I agree but in true Beckham style they managed to brush it aside and monetise it.
Within days she was sporting a t shirt about her dad driving a RR and then a few month later Uber Eats pays them trillions to do something similar for the Super Bowl ads.
If they fell in poo they’d come out smelling of roses. I just don’t get it. They appear to have the big guns suckered in but not us mere mortals.
What’s that saying about fooling people most of the time?
I don’t dislike them but I often wonder when their time is up. They must truly be pinching themselves every single day that they’ve managed to steal a living, after the football and singing, on image and PR alone and not a great deal else. They don’t just fade away.
You have to take your hat off to them in that respect.

Reactions: 18

Ablemabel

VIP Member
Victoria looks shocking (to me) in her latest insta posts. Super thin and drawn. She might claim to eat healthy fats etc but she looks exhausted by it all.

mee43

VIP Member
That photo of the 3 of them coming out of the car speaks volumes - and not in a good way. VB hobbling alone into her own party. He was never this protective over the boys when they were that age.

The picture of the 2 of them on the stairs speaks volumes too. He intertwines his hands with Harper but VB has to contend with clutching his thumb through a clenched fist.

Where were Nicola and Mia?

And poor Harper - did she have to walk round all evening lifting her dress up off the floor. She even had to do it whilst standing still. Why did they give her a too long dress to wear?

Lastly, and as for that photoshopped scrawny arm? Why?

it must be so draining living this smoke and mirrors life. The pretence must take its toll eventually.
Agree with all of this.
Especially your last sentence. And the worst thing is, they can never go back now; they’ve sold their souls for fame and money at all costs. They’re forever stuck in this kind of Truman show life, where they’re selling themselves as a perfect family.
I just know the reality is so different; they all look so miserable and damaged - apart from oiky Dave 😔

GalGal

VIP Member
It’s with every photo he has to be kissing, hugging, touching Harper. I’m sorry but I think it’s fucking weird and creepy.
The one of him hugging her in the water when they’re both clearly wet and wearing only swim wear and the lady and the tramp spaghetti kiss weirded me out. If my dad had tried to hold my hand, with intertwined fingers in public at age 12 I would have died of embarrassment.