Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

troutpout69

VIP Member
That’s a bit erm… 👀 I mean he could’ve put another story in between at least!
---
On the ninja instagram page they’ve got a post of him advertising a bbq/grill and some funny comments like he would advertise oxygen 😂 and I’ve left one funny comment in this screenshot but what’s the first comment all about?!
That last comment has me creased😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

GalGal

VIP Member
I never thought the marriage would go the distance, particularly given the amount of celebrity marriages that end in divorce.

GalGal

VIP Member
These top two pictures are disgusting. David looks like he’s proudly displaying an incest fetish for his tween daughter to the world. Look how close their pelvises are in the middle image. Yet Harper’s face looks totally innocent and distracted like she has no clue this is inappropriate.

But Harper looks very average for nearly thirteen. Adults forget what is normal for tweens and teens.

I disagree with other posters who said her outfit is too old. Baggy jeans and fitted top is perfectly normal casual wear for little girls and women of any age. In fact the much younger girl to the right is wearing something very similar, only in a crop top version.

What those posters are really offended by is the fact that Harper now has an adult form, which they think a 12 year old shouldn’t have, and they are projecting their ignorant discomfort in her normal body by deciding her clothing must be wrong.

It’s bit like how two women, one big breasted and one small, can wear exactly the same normal, non-revealing top, and only the busty woman will be accused of dressing provocatively.
I know what you mean and that outfit might pass but but there are other photos of harper wearing what some might consider to be age inappropriate dresses, including one when she’s 11 and definitely still had a child’s form. It’s a bit presumptuous to decide what other posters are or aren’t ‘really offended by’. I maintain she’s too young for acrylic nails.
💯 agree David acts inappropriately around her, kissing, touching and holding hands in every photo. The older she gets the weirder it gets , will he still be holding hands with her when she’s 18?
---
How he holds hands with his wife versus how he holds hands with his daughter.
IMG_1897.jpeg
IMG_1898.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I forgot about the wetting herself incident.

I'm wondering if she is a functioning alcoholic, but at events gets even more drunk than usual.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
What?! 😂😂😂

According to the book, the reason Rebecca Loos could no longer keep the story of her affair with Beckham to herself was because he had refused to tip a waitress at Madrid’s Hard Rock Cafe, only coughing up after she wrote a heartfelt note to Loos describing how she survived on her tips.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

mee43

VIP Member
Just read a review of the book in the guardian. As you’d expect it’s snotty about them but one thing that stood out was it was opposition to VB being a “Lady” that put the stop on Beckhams knighthood as the “establishment” do not deem her posh enough 😂😂😂
I think I’ve heard that before, and it wouldn’t surprise me if the rumour came from the Inked Twit himself.
I mean he’s hardly sophistication and suaveness personified, is he? 😂

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Are you guys sure you don't mean Mel C? Mel B looks the worst to me because of the surgery she's had. She had a lovely face, it's a shame she messed with it. The others look natural, apart from Victoria.
Nope, Mel B! She was always the best looking, I still think she looks great!

• Haha
  • Wow
I can imagine she is very harsh and critical of Harper and totally has the jealous narcissistic mother vibe going on due to how close she is to David
My own mother was like this

GalGal

VIP Member
This is ridiculous. It is a father and daughter sharing a hug.

Does it...?!
I’m sorry that’s just not what is see, and yes it does humiliate Victoria.
---
Her hair doesn't look in any way dyed and I used to paint my nails when I was 12, she's not exactly a peroxide blonde with her tits hanging out, Jesus, talk about disgusted of Tunbridge Wells.
Her nails aren’t painted they’re false, I painted my nails at 12 I didn’t have false nails at 12. Her hair is definitely dyed, you can see the natural hair growing through.
---
IMG_1872.jpeg

• Haha

Percycat

Just seen an AliExpress advert featuring Beckham - isn’t that almost like Shein / Temu? It was some kind of euro 2024 thing but still…how low can you go with your ‘brand’?
I saw this just this evening on Tv and actually paused thinking WTAF. His wife owns a million dollar designer brand and he’s advertising … £1.99 tat???

• Haha