The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen an AliExpress advert featuring Beckham - isn’t that almost like Shein / Temu? It was some kind of euro 2024 thing but still…how low can you go with your ‘brand’?
Not quite. AliExpress is reputable and has a market cap of a few hundred billion dollars

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I also noticed he advertises some awful gaming/gambling app, utterly shameless

• Sick
Reactions: 11
He popped up on YouTube in a Walkers ad with Thierry Henry. The man is a walking ad.
---
Who is he actually appealing to now?

Reactions: 13
I never thought the marriage would go the distance, particularly given the amount of celebrity marriages that end in divorce.

Reactions: 8
He popped up on YouTube in a Walkers ad with Thierry Henry. The man is a walking ad.
---
Who is he actually appealing to now?
No one …
Unlikely Thierry who is an absolute legend. And utterly gorgeous 🥰 😂
(I bet he’s never eaten a crisp in his life though!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It looks like Daddy Peltz’s attempts to take over Disney have failed and he’s sold his shares and fucked off
Looks like Nicola won’t be a filmstar now 🤣🤣 poor Diddums. Brooklyn won’t be able to cook for the Disney audience either
---
Ritchie said this about Madonna, it was so cuttijg I wonder if the pair of them (Beckham and Ritchie) swapped notes.

Victoria
Making love to Madonna 'was like cuddling a piece of gristle'

He’s no better now either , Beckham in his pants gives me the dry heaves. I don’t know wny she thinks anyone is interested

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Every ad break during the champions league final last night, Davey boy popped up, advertising everything from crisps to Aliexpress.
Saw more of him than some of the players on the pitch!

• Haha
Reactions: 16