The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who literally thinks David is hugging his 12 year old daughter?
Why does it have to be labelled 'creepy' or 'weird?'
Because it's David and people don't like him.

I mean, I don't like him either but I'm not going to try and make out he's a perve just because I'm not a fan.

Reactions: 14
Because it's David and people don't like him.

I mean, I don't like him either but I'm not going to try and make out he's a perve just because I'm not a fan.
Exactly. It is such a desperate reach imo.
It's a father and daughter having a sweet moment.
---
Skin tight clothes, nails done and it looks like she might have had her hair dyed as well . This is age in appropriate for a 12 year old.
---
Those pics don't show the baggy jeans she is also wearing though...
1717582135573.png

She is dressed like every other 12-13 year old, she also has no make up on at all. In my opinion it is perfectly 'age appropriate'

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Exactly. It is such a desperate reach imo.
It's a father and daughter having a sweet moment.
---

Those pics don't show the baggy jeans she is also wearing though...
View attachment 2975659

She is dressed like every other 12-13 year old, she also has no make up on at all. In my opinion it is perfectly 'age appropriate'
Exactly - if you look at the other kid in the photo, she’s wearing almost exactly the same as Harper

Reactions: 11
Exactly - if you look at the other kid in the photo, she’s wearing almost exactly the same as Harper
The other kid in the photo is also receiving a hug from who I presume is a parent. Which is what David is to Harper.
& I Agree that the clothing is very age appropriate 👍

Reactions: 17
Yeah, Derek's a complete douche but he's hardly on a par with Rolf Harris - he's just showing his affection to his daughter. For inappropriate clothing on rich kids - see Tamara Ecclestone's kids. & anyone getting the ick over a father/daughter moment has serious issues IMVHO.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who literally thinks David is hugging his 12 year old daughter?
Why does it have to be labelled 'creepy' or 'weird?'
Lingering arms around her bare waist, some may see a hug, others see something borderline inappropriate. It emphasises the fact he actively withholds affection from his wife.

It’s not only these pics either but a constant slew of pics of him all over Harper. I personally wouldn’t let a 12 yo girl have her hair dyed and fake nails but I guess there are worse things you could let your child do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is his 12 year old daughter?!

What has David hugging his daughter go to do with Victoria though...?
He’s hugging her like a boyfriend not a dad.
He withholds affection from Victoria in public but lavishes it on Harper, it makes Victoria look humiliated.
---

Lingering arms around her bare waist, some may see a hug, others see something borderline inappropriate. It emphasises the fact he actively withholds affection from his wife.

It’s not only these pics either but a constant slew of pics of him all over Harper. I personally wouldn’t let a 12 yo girl have her hair dyed and fake nails but I guess there are worse things you could let your child do.
But we don’t know it lingering, it may have been a fleeting moment, the media take hundreds of shots over minutes. They choose the shots to print. The media are driving this narrative in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Her hair doesn't look in any way dyed and I used to paint my nails when I was 12, she's not exactly a peroxide blonde with her tits hanging out, Jesus, talk about disgusted of Tunbridge Wells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a visceral loathing of David Beckhams appearance, tats, syrup, teeth. He's absolutely minging. :sick: I also think he is full of himself and treats Victoria with contempt at times.

Reactions: 20
This is ridiculous. It is a father and daughter sharing a hug.

Does it...?!
I’m sorry that’s just not what is see, and yes it does humiliate Victoria.
---
Her hair doesn't look in any way dyed and I used to paint my nails when I was 12, she's not exactly a peroxide blonde with her tits hanging out, Jesus, talk about disgusted of Tunbridge Wells.
Her nails aren’t painted they’re false, I painted my nails at 12 I didn’t have false nails at 12. Her hair is definitely dyed, you can see the natural hair growing through.
---
IMG_1872.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don't see any issues with her appearance at all. Fake nails? They look very manicured, sure, but not sure how you can tell they're fake. Even if they are, probably had a manicure with Victoria, I don't see a problem with that. Her hair is naturally dark blonde and I see no evidence of roots. She's dressed casually and looks perfectly age appropriate.

Reactions: 17
She looks like she's had highlights rather than an all over colour but her nails and eyebrows do look very manicured. But given how obsessive VB is about her diet and food restricting, it's lovely that Harper looks like a very normal young teenager.

Reactions: 9
She looks like she's had highlights rather than an all over colour but her nails and eyebrows do look very manicured. But given how obsessive VB is about her diet and food restricting, it's lovely that Harper looks like a very normal young teenager.
Absolutely.
To be fair - I think Harper is always dressed quite age appropriate.

Dresses with trainers, Loose jeans, etc
1717602319479.png

1717602478032.png
1717602694674.png

Reactions: 12
I agree Harper doesn’t seem to have picked up on Victorias disordered eating. It might be Harper, even subconsciously doesn’t want to compete with Victoria, so she goes for a slightly more tomboy style.
---
Harper aged 11 in (what I consider to be) an age inappropriate lacy black number and another skin tight black dress I was ever so slightly shocked at a 12 year old wearing.
IMG_1880.jpeg
IMG_1881.jpeg

---
Another wholesome daddy daughter pic of them cuddling and Harper sporting what look to me to be acrylic nails.
IMG_1882.jpeg

---
But we don’t know it lingering, it may have been a fleeting moment, the media take hundreds of shots over minutes. They choose the shots to print. The media are driving this narrative in my opinion.
There’s two shots, clearly taken at different moments with his arms around her bare midriff so it must have been lingering.

Last edited:
I’m sorry that’s just not what is see, and yes it does humiliate Victoria.
---

Her nails aren’t painted they’re false, I painted my nails at 12 I didn’t have false nails at 12. Her hair is definitely dyed, you can see the natural hair growing through.
---
View attachment 2976134
This is completely normal for 12 year olds. I turned 12 right before I went to secondary school and some people in my year would’ve been 11 when starting and turning 12 during the first year of high school. This is when you start experimenting with hair and nails and make up. I definitely had highlights, wore terrible make up and had acrylic nails for the first time at this age as did the majority of my peers. This was 20 years ago now too and kids are even more into this stuff these days.

Reactions: 13