The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His kids,including Harper, must know about his affairs.If my Dad had done to my Mom what he has done to Victoria,I would hate him, quite frankly.I wonder what their family dynamics are really like behind all the "we love you's" on Instagram.
I would have thought the same but my father in law cheated repeatedly on his wife, left her when kids were young, remarried a couple of times. Relationship between him and my husband is great (though husband has many, many reasons to be angry with him)! It’s hard to predict how things work out.
---
Also, that chicken house is nicer than my own house FFS.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
David's IG story tribute to Nicola's grandmother being followed by an ad for Ninja grill made me LOL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
David's IG story tribute to Nicola's grandmother being followed by an ad for Ninja grill made me LOL.
That’s a bit erm… 👀 I mean he could’ve put another story in between at least!
---
On the ninja instagram page they’ve got a post of him advertising a bbq/grill and some funny comments like he would advertise oxygen 😂 and I’ve left one funny comment in this screenshot but what’s the first comment all about?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s a bit erm… 👀 I mean he could’ve put another story in between at least!
---
On the ninja instagram page they’ve got a post of him advertising a bbq/grill and some funny comments like he would advertise oxygen 😂 and I’ve left one funny comment in this screenshot but what’s the first comment all about?!
That last comment has me creased😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
were you at Bird? Doreen - another tough examiner 😂
Performers College ;) got into Laines too, but got the full scholarship at the other. Betty Laine was so harsh and was very looks focused … from what I was told Victoria did the full three year programme, as hard as that is to believe 😂
---
@Rita, he had parents who put him first, other top players talk about their mums/sisters getting two buses with them to training and waiting before getting 2 buses back.

I’ve a daughter doing really well at a sport, the coach sometimes says, a huge amount is down to the parents being supportive. Making training, spending weekends at competitions. Im regularly up at 3/4 am for early starts to competitions

Beckham knew what it takes, but didn’t want to do it. He’s just draft in federer or another player for a photo op, but that seems to be about it

its all about him in that family.
100% this! My MIL is also a narcissist and consequently her kids did no sports or any extra activities … she took them shopping for her own clothes every weekend 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It was very telling in the documentary, I can’t remember what Victoria says but her mum says stop putting yourself down, why do you do that. Or something very similar.

Reactions: 9
Someone once said he has ‘affairs’ with super rich oligarch wives the type that don’t want scandal or to lose their own lifestyle by it getting out. Discreet!

not sure how true that is but

Reactions: 9
Just seen an AliExpress advert featuring Beckham - isn’t that almost like Shein / Temu? It was some kind of euro 2024 thing but still…how low can you go with your ‘brand’?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen an AliExpress advert featuring Beckham - isn’t that almost like Shein / Temu? It was some kind of euro 2024 thing but still…how low can you go with your ‘brand’?
I saw this just this evening on Tv and actually paused thinking WTAF. His wife owns a million dollar designer brand and he’s advertising … £1.99 tat???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw this just this evening on Tv and actually paused thinking WTAF. His wife owns a million dollar designer brand and he’s advertising … £1.99 tat???
Sorry for DM link but this suggests her business has only just turned a profit for the first time.

---
I bet AliEzpress threw a metric fuckton of money at him as well, he was never going to say no!
---
I can’t imagine he was first choice though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5