The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like he'd still keep his relationships private, even if he was single. He's beyond the need to remarry or have more kids. Pretty sure he would find himself a discrete, curvy, blonde girl who stays out of the public eye.
Suspect he’s already got himself that on the go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like he'd still keep his relationships private, even if he was single. He's beyond the need to remarry or have more kids. Pretty sure he would find himself a discrete, curvy, blonde girl who stays out of the public eye.
Any woman he dates below the age of 40 would probably end up pregnant. A bit like Jamie Redknapp’s wife. VB would be beside herself.

Reactions: 18
Btw there is a Britney thread where you can go and hate on an abused, traumatised woman with severe mental health illness if you like.

Back on track. David is a bleep.
And Victoria hasn’t been abused and driven to almost certain anorexia by her lying cheating narc of a husband and the damaging misogynistic industry that created her?

You’re implying it’s ok to witch about Victoria and not Britney when in reality they are cut from the same damaged cloth. It was hardly a derailment worthy of your snarky comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Any woman he dates below the age of 40 would probably end up pregnant. A bit like Jamie Redknapp’s wife. VB would be beside herself.
I think I she's got a real complex about getting older, so a younger, fertile woman taking her place would hurt. The only time she sounded even remotely sincere on the Goop pod was when Gwyneth mentioned Brooklyn and Nicola having kids and Victoria saying she didn't want to be called Granny.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I she's got a real complex about getting older, so a younger, fertile woman taking her place would hurt. The only time she sounded even remotely sincere on the Goop pod was when Gwyneth mentioned Brooklyn and Nicola having kids and Victoria saying she didn't want to be called Granny.
Will his beard last long enough to have kids though🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this. Hate the way the media have made out it’s a “hilarious” clip. All I see is him talking down to her, being patronising and interrupting her when she speaks, making out she’s lying and generally being very condescending towards her.
Yes but I also see her trying to change the narrative of her upbringing to sound down to earth when clearly she had a priveliged life. She went to Laine dance school too and unless you get a scholarship )doubt she did) it costs a pretty penny. Currently 18k a year just for the fees alone. So he’s a dick but so is she.

Reactions: 12
Yes but I also see her trying to change the narrative of her upbringing to sound down to earth when clearly she had a priveliged life. She went to Laine dance school too and unless you get a scholarship )doubt she did) it costs a pretty penny. Currently 18k a year just for the fees alone. So he’s a dick but so is she.
She didn’t get a scholarship to Laines Theatre Arts. I went to a very similar theatre school that shared teachers and have it on good authority that her dad paid his way in. Yes, it was 30K a year to go when I did back in the 00s so maybe 20K when she went - I was on full scholarship. Our head of Ballet taught Victoria for her whole time at Laines and said “she was the most untalented person I’ve ever taught at a professional theatre school”. She wasn’t a bitchy type at all really, I think she was just bemused at how famous she’d become with, in her opinion, very little talent. I don’t think Victoria ever really recovered mentally from her time at Laines, she was a little plump when she was there and in those days they liked you very lean for ballet and would make comments if you weren’t.

Reactions: 12
She didn’t get a scholarship to Laines Theatre Arts. I went to a very similar theatre school that shared teachers and have it on good authority that her dad paid his way in. Yes, it was 30K a year to go when I did back in the 00s so maybe 20K when she went - I was on full scholarship. Our head of Ballet taught Victoria for her whole time at Laines and said “she was the most untalented person I’ve ever taught at a professional theatre school”. She wasn’t a bitchy type at all really, I think she was just bemused at how famous she’d become with, in her opinion, very little talent. I don’t think Victoria
ever really recovered mentally from her time at Laines, she was a little plump when she was there and in those days they liked you very lean for ballet and would make comments if you weren’t.
She really is talentless, it stood out in the spice girls, plus she wasn't even eye candy imo.

Reactions: 9
It’s funny how in the goop podcast, she refuses to sing - while Gwyneth goes for it.

And despite being asked multiple times, she really had no idea what was in the formula of her lipliners to make them ‘so special’.

Reactions: 13
Laine theatre is a very harsh and tough stage school. Betty Laine is a complete task master. She was an examiner in a few of my exams. I imagine Victoria limped through the most basic foundation course in the 90s and wasn’t expected to do much afterwards. It’s a mystery how she got in the spice girls. It’s clear from old video footage from her dancing days that she didn’t have natural talent.

Reactions: 14
She didn’t get a scholarship to Laines Theatre Arts. I went to a very similar theatre school that shared teachers and have it on good authority that her dad paid his way in. Yes, it was 30K a year to go when I did back in the 00s so maybe 20K when she went - I was on full scholarship. Our head of Ballet taught Victoria for her whole time at Laines and said “she was the most untalented person I’ve ever taught at a professional theatre school”. She wasn’t a bitchy type at all really, I think she was just bemused at how famous she’d become with, in her opinion, very little talent. I don’t think Victoria ever really recovered mentally from her time at Laines, she was a little plump when she was there and in those days they liked you very lean for ballet and would make comments if you weren’t.
were you at Bird? Doreen - another tough examiner 😂

Reactions: 1
His kids,including Harper, must know about his affairs.If my Dad had done to my Mom what he has done to Victoria,I would hate him, quite frankly.I wonder what their family dynamics are really like behind all the "we love you's" on Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
He will probably get a tattoo in the grandmothers handwriting.
....along with the grandmothers eyes, and a picture of her favourite prayer, and her name, possibly her name and initials in Hebrew, and her birth date and death date, and her birth date and death date in Roman numerals, and her maiden name in italics.

• Haha
Reactions: 28