The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The endless photos of DB with his nappy on (sorry, I mean shorts) - we can’t be expected to be drooling over them?
Beckham may have been a poster boy for a couple of years, but that ship sailed around 15 years ago.
---
I feel sorry for their kids. Imagine your mum, posting photos of your dad’s arse on Instagram.
Why? Ffs

View attachment 2918989
I don’t know what’s going on in this photo but I know I don’t like it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The endless photos of DB with his nappy on (sorry, I mean shorts) - we can’t be expected to be drooling over them?
Beckham may have been a poster boy for a couple of years, but that ship sailed around 15 years ago.
---
I feel sorry for their kids. Imagine your mum, posting photos of your dad’s arse on Instagram.
Why? Ffs

View attachment 2918989
The are so bloody narcissistic the pair of them! Wish they’d just duck off! Nobody gives a tit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Is this an attempt from skeletor to rile the supposed Miami mistress ?
I can’t think of any other reason tbh !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There has been chatter on this thread for ages about her.
ALLEGEDLY he has a long term mistress in Miami.

Reactions: 10
Those Rock n’ Republic jeans with the crown on the back pocket. 😂
Omg I had them, with the crystals on the crown, coat a fortune and I had to get about a foot taken off of them, ended up ripping under the bum 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Such a natural, effortless pose too!
Cos that's how we all chill at in the pool.. Shoulder contorted, arse hanging out getting sunburnt as we cheekily lower the elastic knicker band, toes hurting as we balance on them rigidly to look like we are an au natural sleeping beauty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this the same Gran he had tattooed on his body?
No apparently that one died (he never even met her which makes the tattoo even weirder!)
Bizarre! I had to Google his tattoos.
He has about 100 tattoos and 70 of them are dedicated to Nicola - 'with designs ranging from her name and her mother’s rosary to a literal love letter on his back.' Wow - that's gonna be awkward when/if they get divorced.

Their wedding vows -
1715084997015.png

Nicola's face -
1715084832887.png

Nicola's eyes and a love letter she wrote -
1715085064111.png

'Nicola' on his neck - 'Peltz' on his chest -
1715085108346.png
1715085165462.png

'Gina,' Nicola's grandmothers name - Gina's prayer -
1715085232230.png
1715085282502.png

Nicola's mothers rosary beads -
1715085370302.png

He also has the word 'marriage' tattooed on his hand and lyrics from the song she walked down the aisle to.

I am sorry but this is unhinged and obsessive behaviour!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
He seems absolutely desperate to be assimilated into the Peltz family, weird behaviour considering how close his own family claim to be. I actually feel sorry for him, I think he has had such a fucked up home life with him ill mum and cheating dad and he wants to create the perfect family of his own. Nicola seems happy to indulge his obsession for now but I suspect she will tire of it eventually and move onto someone more mature.

Reactions: 28