The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she also had loads of tattoos and then got them all lasered off? She is the Queen of reinvention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember the story about a plastic surgeon at an LA party giving her his card and saying he could fix her nose? Report said she was horrified

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember the story about a plastic surgeon at an LA party giving her his card and saying he could fix her nose? Report said she was horrified
You can understand how insecure these celebs get. Plastic Surgeons touting for business. That’s probably another prod to her poor self image.

Reactions: 15
I always found her awkward smile and little teeth cute and quirky.

Reactions: 12
I also liked her OG lil piggy nose and toothy grin. It was cute and individual.

She looked hot with Dame Dash, defo banged, she is GLOWING! Lol

What doesn't look good is the strained, fake, desperate, sick look she has now. Sad.

Reactions: 19
I also liked her OG lil piggy nose and toothy grin. It was cute and individual.

She looked hot with Dame Dash, defo banged, she is GLOWING! Lol

What doesn't look good is the strained, fake, desperate, sick look she has now. Sad.
I agree - her nose set her apart.

Now all celebrities are almost copies of each other 😴

Reactions: 10
She had a woman stamp too I think? Stars at the base of her back
Yes!
So tacky -

1714657639857.png

'Victoria's lower back tattoo is made up of five stars to represent her, David and their three boys Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.
It isn’t known if she added another after the birth of daughter Harper Seven in 2011.'

Reactions: 4
Remember when loads of people rushed to get a lip piercing because Posh had hers done, then she admitted it was a clip on one and people were furious about it 😂 Caused a bit of a stir at the time and was in the papers and everything.

I bet she'd kill to still have that much influence over people's fashion choices these days.
I remember this, skanky price waded in and her and VB had a war of words. VB was like ‘well you do full frontals so…’.
---
The Dane Bowers time?

Oh I disagree...
I think she looked young and fresh and her face looked roundy and natural, and not as angular as it is now.

View attachment 2906160View attachment 2906162
View attachment 2906163
Agree, I like her like this, embracing the natural brown hair, though likely with extensions. When she was promoting out of your mind and not such and innocent girl she wore some fun stuff she’d never consider wearing today.

Reactions: 3
Yes!
So tacky -

View attachment 2910707

'Victoria's lower back tattoo is made up of five stars to represent her, David and their three boys Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.
It isn’t known if she added another after the birth of daughter Harper Seven in 2011.'

Those Rock n’ Republic jeans with the crown on the back pocket. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9