Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mee43

VIP Member
In my opinion, Victoria's dire expression would seem to suggest that perhaps she and David have had a domestic.
I thought the exact same thing - looks like there was a massive row on the way there.
Especially as she hobbled in on her own while David followed several paces behind with Harper.

Reactions: 17

Sinderella

Chatty Member
The picture of David and Harper sleeping. I don’t understand why they post photos and videos of Harper on their Insta for millions of weirdos and strangers to gawk at her. They should be trying to keep her as private as possible til she’s old enough to consent. She’ll probably be just as fame hungry as her brothers and parents but again maybe not.

I really don't see any issues with her appearance at all. Fake nails? They look very manicured, sure, but not sure how you can tell they're fake. Even if they are, probably had a manicure with Victoria, I don't see a problem with that. Her hair is naturally dark blonde and I see no evidence of roots. She's dressed casually and looks perfectly age appropriate.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
She reminds me of a woman who is friends with my aunt in law, her husband cheated on her and she ‘forgave’ him but not really because she turned into a stepford wife basically, always looks perfect, cooks, cleans, bakes etc because she thinks then a) he won’t do it again b) no one will ever be able to say anything like ‘no wonder he cheated on her’ or ‘I don’t blame him’ etc because she’s ‘perfect’ so if he cheats no one can say it’s her ‘fault’.
What a sad existence.
---
Every time she speaks it is so scripted and insincere. I miss the Posh of old.
Me too! Even though she came across well on the Netflix show, it was so rehearsed. The bit about the Rolls Royce and the dancing....all staged and rehearsed.

GalGal

VIP Member
She has got absolute iron will to maintain that level of dieting and exercise. I don't think she looks well for it, but my god, I wish I had an ounce of her discipline.
It’s something beyond discipline, something disordered. When she broke her foot I thought ‘at least she’ll lay off the exercise for a bit’ but no she continues with a broken 🦶.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think Harper's anxious and doesn't know what to do with her hands, she would have been better holding a clutch bag

Staple

Chatty Member
Neerrrrrp. He’s icky as fuck with her. He’s a massive narc. He only cares about himself. He focuses attention (publicly) on Harper but I reckon it’s 💯 to punish/gaslight Victoria and be like “I’m just making sure Harper is ok whilst the paps are here”

officially2020

Chatty Member
Exactly - if you look at the other kid in the photo, she’s wearing almost exactly the same as Harper
The other kid in the photo is also receiving a hug from who I presume is a parent. Which is what David is to Harper.
& I Agree that the clothing is very age appropriate 👍

Spid

VIP Member
why have the event at such a location where paps photograph the arrival and exit??? Because they love the bloody attention !!!!
the fact they are friends with Tom Cruise speaks volumes!! Always banging on about family yet Tom doesn’t even see his birth child
Sherlock Holmes here!

Everything they do is meticulously planned, they are like the royal family with this, so yeah him carrying her out was probably planned too.

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
I defended the nails and makeup, but over my dead body would my 12 year old be pouting and kissing makeup online. She has clearly been on socials already lots from the poses. Shitty parents.

I reckon the Beckhams have major deals with the gutter press so the likes of the DM won’t mention the book. Off to download it this morning, cheers for the reminder!

Reactions: 16

Mycatismad

VIP Member
Ah yes, the ming vase era. All she wears now is satin nighties.
I’d love to see her in something other than her own label, she always looks the same- oversized jackets with a blouse and too long trousers or long slip dresses. Put some beautiful tailoring on, she’s got the money to wear top couture yet she looks like she’s been to Ann Summers Weekend Away Department.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16