Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane Tee

VIP Member
Beckham is getting a star on the Hollywood walk of fame for the Netflix doc.
The bar must be low unless he bought it or bent over

• Wow
Reactions: 16

GalGal

VIP Member
At what price though? She’s completely destroyed herself; probably mental health as well as physical. And for what?

I actually feel sorry for her and am glad I have a peaceful existence in comparison. Wouldn’t change her life for mine for anything.
Totally agree apart form the bank balance, I’d swap bank balances!
---
That’s some determination to hold things together. I wish I had a fraction of her will power.
Willpower to hold things together? Your partner should be a source of comfort, joy and affection. Of course everyone has their problems but they should support each other through life not be constantly battling to hold their relationship together.
the refusing to hold her hand on her birthday or give her a hug when she was dancing and draping herself over him on the yacht just made me feel sad for her.

Stillwater

VIP Member
Were their parents not there?

Gardner is a wonder isn’t he. Bog basic looking check shirt, jeans and brown shoes at the local shite nightclub. Liv Tyler FFS. And he was in some motorbike thing with DavidB coming off like a personality free zone an all. A wonder - right up there with the Bermuda Triangle.

• Haha

Mycatismad

VIP Member
Agree with comments saying they could have stayed over or used a different exit. The photos of Victoria looking absolutely trolleyed are quite funny but go agains the public image she presents. If she was so pissed she needed to be carried David could have carried her as below. View attachment 2888980
---
View attachment 2888981
This image sums up their relationship, the doorman looks quite amused by it too.
That grabbing arm looks like a scene from The Ring

• Haha

Muses

I've just gone through all of the photos on both David and Victoria's pages. She is literally standing in the same position, with the same uninterested face, in every. single. photo.

Why?

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember the story about a plastic surgeon at an LA party giving her his card and saying he could fix her nose? Report said she was horrified
You can understand how insecure these celebs get. Plastic Surgeons touting for business. That’s probably another prod to her poor self image.

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
David wasn’t the most ‘naturally talented footballer’ but with a huge work ethic, made his way onto the England team.

It’s strange he never put the same efforts into his own kids. I would think he would absolutely hate them to eclipse him.

Clearly they’ve just gone down the Victoria route of buying entry to things

I was permanently being spammed by VB fucking kajal eyeliners on SM so I bought some Lisa Etheridge ones. Highly recommend them

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Because it's David and people don't like him.

I mean, I don't like him either but I'm not going to try and make out he's a perve just because I'm not a fan.
Exactly. It is such a desperate reach imo.
It's a father and daughter having a sweet moment.
---
Skin tight clothes, nails done and it looks like she might have had her hair dyed as well . This is age in appropriate for a 12 year old.
---
Those pics don't show the baggy jeans she is also wearing though...
1717582135573.png

She is dressed like every other 12-13 year old, she also has no make up on at all. In my opinion it is perfectly 'age appropriate'

Last edited:

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Just catching up with the thread yes, David should be helping her rather than sniffing around his daughter again 🤢 but why isn’t one of her children helping her either? Four of them and they seem to take as much notice of their mother as their father does(n’t).

Reactions: 15

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Oh gosh, the dreaded sun in that kept on bleaching your hair for months after you sprayed it in. I'm brunette and mine went a very fetching shade of orange on the ends, had to have about 6" cut off and the hairdresser went mad at me. Said I may as well have dipped my hair in neat bleach. I banned my girls from using it.

• Haha

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
Just seen the Kings Birthday honours list.
Sorry Davy - still no knighthood!
Ally McCoist got one though. Hopefully KC will continue to troll Dave by knighting at least one footballer, who isn't him, whenever he gets the chance. For spite*, mostly.

*This might be a me trait, rather than a Charles one, possibly.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rocket Queen

What’s the name of the book? Might get it for my holiday 😆🤣
The House of Beckham. I’m reading it now. Tom Bower clearly hates the Beckhams as much as we do 😂😂. Really enjoying it, it’s absolutely gob smacking and even if just a quarter of it is actually true this thread called them out for what they truly are - greedy, grasping, vain and generally vile.

lolakate

It’s so hard to imagine Emma being vile. Can you share any more @GalGal? I can never tell whether she is as sweet as she comes across or just plays the media game really well. She seems to have perfected the art of saying absolutely nothing of interest whenever she speaks!

I don’t think Mel B looks great at all. Sad to see her these days…her mental health and physical appearance make her seem like a shadow of who she once was.