Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Standing around for all those staged photos must have eaten in to the evening. Doesn’t seem fun. I’m enjoying how DB is only sharing pics of super famous like Tom Cruise. ‘Look at our A List friends’. It’s quite pathetic.

Reactions: 18

GalGal

VIP Member
Harper (a 12 year old) was out with them until 2:30am when she had to watch her mother be carried to a car…

• Sad

Ablemabel

VIP Member
Victoria looks shocking (to me) in her latest insta posts. Super thin and drawn. She might claim to eat healthy fats etc but she looks exhausted by it all.

mee43

VIP Member
That photo of the 3 of them coming out of the car speaks volumes - and not in a good way. VB hobbling alone into her own party. He was never this protective over the boys when they were that age.

The picture of the 2 of them on the stairs speaks volumes too. He intertwines his hands with Harper but VB has to contend with clutching his thumb through a clenched fist.

Where were Nicola and Mia?

And poor Harper - did she have to walk round all evening lifting her dress up off the floor. She even had to do it whilst standing still. Why did they give her a too long dress to wear?

Lastly, and as for that photoshopped scrawny arm? Why?

it must be so draining living this smoke and mirrors life. The pretence must take its toll eventually.
Agree with all of this.
Especially your last sentence. And the worst thing is, they can never go back now; they’ve sold their souls for fame and money at all costs. They’re forever stuck in this kind of Truman show life, where they’re selling themselves as a perfect family.
I just know the reality is so different; they all look so miserable and damaged - apart from oiky Dave 😔

Ohflip

Do people PAY for these honours? I can’t imagine Royals taking cash ? Unless it’s for his charity ?
The royals don’t have any say in who gets an honour. All nominations go through the Honours Committee and I doubt they’re in a hurry to bestow a knighthood on him after he launched into an angry rant about missing out a few years ago, branding the committee a "bunch of c***s" and the honours system a "f**king joke". Whoops!

• Haha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Sudden flashback - Who remembers this outfit?!!!!

The bleach blonde 'Karen' haircut, the tan, the pink bra, the skin tight zebra print dress, the silver shoes....

1714403963373.png

1714404227367.png
1714404248891.png

1714404282523.png
1714404316825.png
1714404354506.png

• Haha
  • Wow

KittyBangBang

I feel like he'd still keep his relationships private, even if he was single. He's beyond the need to remarry or have more kids. Pretty sure he would find himself a discrete, curvy, blonde girl who stays out of the public eye.
Any woman he dates below the age of 40 would probably end up pregnant. A bit like Jamie Redknapp’s wife. VB would be beside herself.

orangehead

VIP Member
Every time she speaks it is so scripted and insincere. I miss the Posh of old.

I’d love her to go on Elizabeth Day’s “How to Fail” podcast. She has had Mel B, Mel C AND Geri on there and frequently says it’s be her dream to have all 5 Spice Girls on the podcast. It’d be a great opportunity for Victoria to share a more vulnerable, human side, but I can’t see her ever doing it, and even if she did it’d probably be very beige and boring.
She reminds me of a woman who is friends with my aunt in law, her husband cheated on her and she ‘forgave’ him but not really because she turned into a stepford wife basically, always looks perfect, cooks, cleans, bakes etc because she thinks then a) he won’t do it again b) no one will ever be able to say anything like ‘no wonder he cheated on her’ or ‘I don’t blame him’ etc because she’s ‘perfect’ so if he cheats no one can say it’s her ‘fault’.

• Sad

mee43

VIP Member
Those extensions looked too heavy for her head - and let’s not mention the footballs stuck on her chest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Sinderella

Chatty Member
Honestly, I’ve seen a few comments online about what great parents they are.
I’m sorry but I just don’t agree at all.

They’ve allowed the kids to be subject to public scrutiny from such an early age.

The fact that they’ve put them in the spotlight raises potential security issues (and don’t forget the alleged kidnap plot involving VB and Brooklyn, when he was a baby - you’d have thought that would have made their minds up to keep their kids out of the media spotlight)

None of the kids seem to have friends of their own age. Instead they’re constantly paraded before the cameras to play happy families.

The fact that Brooklyn got married so young, screams to me that he wanted to cut the ties a bit.

None of us are perfect but the Beckham’s actually make me quite angry with the way they’ve merched their children 😡

Rant over! 😂
Back in the day when Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz were younger I use to go on a forum called DenDen. It was a Spice Girls fan forum and Victoria came after it with court documents that we couldn’t post pictures of the kids faces. Fair enough but we always wondered why she came for us because it was a fan forum and no one posted anything bad. It’s funny how she came for a little fan forum but not newspapers and magazines.

givepeasachance

VIP Member
God they are so unhappy together. Reminds me of a very dysfunctional relationship I had. I was so unhappy that I'd drink a lot (and usually end up crying). He could barely muster an affectionate gesture towards me. We stayed together for far too long, both unhappy but neither of us had the motivation to end it.

On a side note Vicky has had way too much filler, she can barely smile. Looks like a mannequin.

• Sad