Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think Harper's anxious and doesn't know what to do with her hands, she would have been better holding a clutch bag

Reactions: 17

Staple

Chatty Member
Neerrrrrp. He’s icky as fuck with her. He’s a massive narc. He only cares about himself. He focuses attention (publicly) on Harper but I reckon it’s 💯 to punish/gaslight Victoria and be like “I’m just making sure Harper is ok whilst the paps are here”

officially2020

Chatty Member
Exactly - if you look at the other kid in the photo, she’s wearing almost exactly the same as Harper
The other kid in the photo is also receiving a hug from who I presume is a parent. Which is what David is to Harper.
& I Agree that the clothing is very age appropriate 👍

Spid

VIP Member
why have the event at such a location where paps photograph the arrival and exit??? Because they love the bloody attention !!!!
the fact they are friends with Tom Cruise speaks volumes!! Always banging on about family yet Tom doesn’t even see his birth child
Sherlock Holmes here!

Everything they do is meticulously planned, they are like the royal family with this, so yeah him carrying her out was probably planned too.

Mycatismad

VIP Member
Ah yes, the ming vase era. All she wears now is satin nighties.
I’d love to see her in something other than her own label, she always looks the same- oversized jackets with a blouse and too long trousers or long slip dresses. Put some beautiful tailoring on, she’s got the money to wear top couture yet she looks like she’s been to Ann Summers Weekend Away Department.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Ablemabel

VIP Member
Just googled Victoria Beckham pregnant and wow, in every pic she looked gorgeous! The extra weight suited her. I also loved the pixie crop. I remember her wearing a black t shirt and wide legs trousers with the pixie hair that was just gorgeous and I tried to emulate the look for years!
---
IMG_5480.jpeg
Just googled Victoria Beckham pregnant and wow, in every pic she looked gorgeous! The extra weight suited her. I also loved the pixie crop. I remember her wearing a black t shirt and wide legs trousers with the pixie hair that was just gorgeous and I tried to emulate the look for years!
It was this one 😄

mee43

VIP Member
Every ad break during the champions league final last night, Davey boy popped up, advertising everything from crisps to Aliexpress.
Saw more of him than some of the players on the pitch!

• Haha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
What those posters are really offended by is the fact that Harper now has an adult form, which they think a 12 year old shouldn’t have, and they are projecting their ignorant discomfort in her normal body by deciding her clothing must be wrong.

It’s bit like how two women, one big breasted and one small, can wear exactly the same normal, non-revealing top, and only the busty woman will be accused of dressing provocatively.
How could you possibly know this!?
---
I find his tactile displays with Harper a bit odd….but….I’m not from a tactile family. We don’t hug and kiss each other (small children yes, but larger kids no) and my relationship with my dad was not tactile, my husband the same with his parents - so possibly that colours my view of the photos.
Am I the only one who literally sees a father hugging his daughter?!

All this talk of 'lingering moments'...and 'fetish' and calling it 'creepy' is so odd to me.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Dorklyn latest ‘cooking’ video. Short beef ragu…. He’s so dim, he hardly explains anything…just keeps saying ‘of course more avocado oil’. Then eats with a plastic fork …why? He literally has no personality at all.

• Haha

GalGal

VIP Member
I downloaded a sample from the TB book last night and it’s VERY interesting to say the least.
According to him Beckham has been playing away since 2001.
Weren’t the first cheating rumours when she was pregnant with Brooklyn, she was livid and cracked him one across the face? He persuaded her it was nonsense and the women were strangers to him, they went on to marry and the rest is history.
She’d never behave like that now of course, he’s moulded her to a subservient skeleton.

GalGal

VIP Member
At least it looks like she enjoyed herself for a change, shes usually so miserable and controlled. Hes totally pissed off, she must of ruined his evening trying to creep off with a young and pretty waitress no doubt.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Agree it’s nice to see her hopefully having a laugh. I’m planning my 40th and i might ask if someone will give me a piggy back to a taxi at the end just for the hell of it. I weigh a bit more than Victoria though…

• Haha

YeahBrackie

Remember when loads of people rushed to get a lip piercing because Posh had hers done, then she admitted it was a clip on one and people were furious about it 😂 Caused a bit of a stir at the time and was in the papers and everything.

I bet she'd kill to still have that much influence over people's fashion choices these days.

• Haha