The Battista family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear their latest vlog in France! 🤷‍♀️🙈 The pronunciation of words is hilarious, and that’s just the English! Worth a watch for a laugh. But seriously these 2 idiots home school their kids and don’t even have a grasp on their own language. Copying the minging inghams with voiceovers they have no originality whatsoever!

Reactions: 2
They cannot even spell unforgettable correctly that is in the title of their vlog.Dont think Dionne would be paid UC to sit on her arse and paint.

When companies send them things, you'd think they'd at least try to use the product properly.

The sun patch works by turning purple when UV reaches it. The whole point of it is so you know that if the patch has turned purple from exposure to UV then the skin has also been exposed. But nope, thicko Stephanie puts the patch under a sleeve where the sun won't reach anyways.

That's actually more dangerous because she's gonna see a clear patch and think she's protected by the sun. When in actual fact, the patch has just been shaded by clothing 🤦‍♀️ Get a clue ffs

Also, she only puts cream on the front of the arms and legs?

Did I see right that whilst sat outside the restaurant by the pool in the blazing hot sun that the children had one drink to share between them along with their shared pizza??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The fathers eyes always look like he has been drinking.
---
Did I see right that whilst sat outside the restaurant by the pool in the blazing hot sun that the children had one drink to share between them along with their shared pizza??
Yes looks like you are correct MrsG but the parents have a full bottle of red wine to share and I can bet he drank most of that

Goodness they really do think they are the minghams 🤢

I’m actually quite concerned by their recent video. They show themselves walking into the local town from their camp site and Caleb is quite clearly not there when walking or when they sit down in any of the shots. Why have they left their vulnerable special needs child alone by himself on a camp site when he can just about be understood in English nevermind in a country where he doesn’t speak any of the language (no Shaun Si is not French for yes) have they not heard the horror stories of what can happen to kids abroad? I don’t know what the legal age is to be left alone in France but he’s not your average 8 year old.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else cringe when Shaun talks about wine like he's an expert? He can't pronounce his beloved reds properly. I get second hand embarrassment!

Anyone else cringe when Shaun talks about wine like he's an expert? He can't pronounce his beloved reds properly. I get second hand embarrassment!
Mega cringe. For a so called wine connoisseur you'd think he'd know how to say Bordeaux. Then Stephanie stroking his ego by saying he knows more than her about wine.

The kids were just sat there almost frightened to take any food. He made the kids out as though they had eaten from his plate. He said something like "oh yeah, someone's been taking bites out of this pizza. I can see your side eyes". The 2 boys looked sheepishly. I guess a box of macaroni served in 1 bowl with 5 forks didn't quite fill them huh.

It was the way they were sat motionless looking at the food waiting for a slice of cheese or bread to be granted to them.

Caleb you can have some pizza if you want *points to a literal CRUST*

Mega cringe. For a so called wine connoisseur you'd think he'd know how to say Bordeaux. Then Stephanie stroking his ego by saying he knows more than her about wine.

The kids were just sat there almost frightened to take any food. He made the kids out as though they had eaten from his plate. He said something like "oh yeah, someone's been taking bites out of this pizza. I can see your side eyes". The 2 boys looked sheepishly. I guess a box of macaroni served in 1 bowl with 5 forks didn't quite fill them huh.

It was the way they were sat motionless looking at the food waiting for a slice of cheese or bread to be granted to them.

Caleb you can have some pizza if you want *points to a literal CRUST*
It's horrible to watch big sean always getting 1st share of whatever they are sharing that Ferro rocher ice cream that was small to begin with and I thought it was Deones anyhow , I have said it on here on here before but Sean really doesn't give me good vibes at all something very off about him.

Reactions: 5
Latest vlog,obviously Shaun has the pack of beer in the shopping trolley.Hope he isnt drinking and driving.Says he may get a boot box to go on the back of the van so they can carry more stuff.The van will be on its arse.Yeah,the kids had a drink each at lunch time.

Anyone else think Shaun is getting AI to write sickly scripts for him? No way he has come up with the saccharine drivel in his voiceovers.

I would like to apologise to the French for them, they really don’t reflect what real British people are like.

Reactions: 1
Hi Steph,just to let you know you have the wrong name for the title of your vlog again.

It should read Mont-St-Michel.

You can change it now we dont mind. :p

What sort of education are those kids getting? In Paris and Shaun talks about Newton visiting the Eiffel Tower. Newton died in 1727, the Eiffel Tower was completed in 1889.

I wonder if Shaun knows the penalties for Drink Driving in France? Necking 2 bottles of wine with a tiny picnic and the limit is much lower than in England. If you’re over the England/Wales limit of 0.8, then it can be as much as €4500 fine and 2 years in prison.
Yes Stephanie, things are very expensive in Paris, no you were not ripped off; you’re in a different country, not Aldi at Westerhope. I wonder if they had the Crit carnet, that could be a very expensive fine landing in the mail.

• Wow
Not a lot of food there for all of them.
But of course not 1 but 2 bottles of wine.
His excuse the wine is cheaper than the cheese but Shaun the wine wont feed your children.

Le Arc de Triomphe

Shaun on You Tube “Napoleon commissioned it in 1836”

Facts. Napoleon died on St Helena in 1821.

They gave the youngest a ice cream but the other kids didnt get one.
Sat down to a picnic and the camera cut.
I wonder why,wine for Shaun and small amount of food to feed everyone?

The eldest lad always looks very uncomfortable.
My guess is he would rather be at home than walking the streets of France.
Everything is done on the cheap.They walked for over a hour instead of getting public transport.

The dad gives off vibes that I dont like.

Reactions: 5
Is there no checking up from their local education authority on what and how their children are learning?
I cannot see those 2 parents providing a suitable education.
Will they not be asked to show evidence of exams the eldest will be doing or should have done?

It seems you can just say my children will be home educated and a few boxes will be ticked and off you go.

They gave the youngest a ice cream but the other kids didnt get one.
Sat down to a picnic and the camera cut.
I wonder why,wine for Shaun and small amount of food to feed everyone?

The eldest lad always looks very uncomfortable.
My guess is he would rather be at home than walking the streets of France.
Everything is done on the cheap.They walked for over a hour instead of getting public transport.

The dad gives off vibes that I dont like.
Only one slushy between the whole family, too?

Thought they were going to Spain after France but some reason they've decided to go back home