The Battista family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Justifying filming khaleesi on the toilet by saying there are nappy and toilet roll ads on tv!!!! I guess you really can’t fix stupid! Total uneducated illiterate morons! Poor kids!

Reactions: 1
aww looks like Caleb is being pushed aside now. I know the videos are only a snippet but they barely talk to him or include him. They are all for Khaleesi

Reactions: 2
aww looks like Caleb is being pushed aside now. I know the videos are only a snippet but they barely talk to him or include him. They are all for Khaleesi
Yes, it was very obvious he was trying so hard to get into the shot when they were all in the hot tub only to be pushed into the background every time.

The sad thing is they started off their channel in a pretty inocuous way showing them out and about as a family, but as time has passed, they have run out of anything original or authentic and are now just mirroring other similar channels and making a really poor attempt at product placement. This goes as far as the carefully positioned bottles of J2O while they were in the hot tub and the fact that the video descriptions are nothing more thatn an affiliate link with the same family in a work van comment.

Reactions: 2
Todays slog title Blackpool Cirus!!
How can the kids be expected to learn anything when the mother cannot even spell correctly.

Have just discovered these after coming across a beamish museum video on YouTube.

Is khaleesi walking properly? She looks bowlegged

Have just discovered these after coming across a beamish museum video on YouTube.

Is khaleesi walking properly? She looks bowlegged
All the kids walk like that, not really sure if its genetic, malnutrition or just poor fitting shoes

Reactions: 3
Showing their new pouffe and rug in their "living room"with a dining table that looks like they have no room to sit at
They are rammed in like sardines in that house:rolleyes:

Did they seriously put their huge dining table and chairs outside just to stage their Christmas photo? So so fake.

Screenshot_20231202_100032.jpg

• Haha
It's really sad isn't it. It does show just how small that house is and just how crowded it must be with the table in place. Your mind turns to questions like what would happen if they dropped a birthday cake with those stupid self relighting candles in a room as crowded as that? The photo really is a bit creepy, especially with the oldest kids; why is Shaun touching Dionne but not Stephanie.

I really don't get the thing about getting cheap matching pyjamas and posing in them. When mine were teenagers the last thing they would ever want to be seen doing was posing with their parents in their nightwear. I suppose that's what happens when they're deprived of contact and interaction with anyone but their siblings.

Just had a skim over the last few posts on YT when I saw this post come up and they're clearly wrapping up the stuff they get sent for reviews as presents for the kids.

Bleeding hell in the latest slog the father has put some weight on.

He has got some chippy tits going on there and trying to cover himself up by placing the little one in front of him:D

Them staying in a lodge must be heaven given the cramped hovel they call home

Someone puking. After eating those clearly half dead mussels who is surprised? I presume they were staying at Allerthorpe. Lodges or opening presents, not much original content now is there.

So they went to Trinity in Leeds and ended up eating Macdonalds. Totally missed Trinity Kitchen but had “party food” when they got back to the caravan. I bet the kids would explode if they had real food.

He is nearly always missing in parts of their slogs and I would not be surprised if he is still in bed nursing a hangover.

Please dont think I am being rude but all the family seem to have something "wrong"with them.

The mother is always showing products they have been gifted.I personally dont believe it.

She thinks she is some kind of inFLUenza

He is nearly always missing in parts of their slogs and I would not be surprised if he is still in bed nursing a hangover.

Please dont think I am being rude but all the family seem to have something "wrong"with them.

The mother is always showing products they have been gifted.I personally dont believe it.

She thinks she is some kind of inFLUenza
They remind me of the Addams family