The Battista family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their posts seem to have become fewer even though they were threatening to post all the way through December. It's interesting to look at the numbers viewing them. A Christmas post from 2 years ago has had 39K views, the last post of them shopping has had just a few hundred views. Looks like they are disappearing into social media obscurity. That's what happens when you have nothing to say and all your posts end up being the same old crap or are just a shill pitch for some company looking for cheap advertising. I'm surprised they've not jumped on the Lord title bandwagon yet.

Wtf are those lingerie pjs the oldest offspring is wearing, bleeping hell!
I just came on to say that fancy the parents keeping that bit in, and the part she was on the sofa practically showing all. They’re definitely using her for views!

Reactions: 1
Nothing short of pimping her out for views, does she realise she’s being used as perv bait by them?

Then there’s allowing the baby to wander round the kitchen with oven gloves on pretending to cook. That’s how kids end up in burns units.

Then there’s the ”cooking”, what on earth did he do with that turkey? Star anise on a ham? Ice cubes in cheap champagne? Is there any limit to their lack of class? I did check on the affiliate terms for the VR accessory tat they were product placing, they will be lucky if they see $10 based on their falling views.

teeth teeth teeth teething braces grinding teeth close up shot of teeth

new name for them - Bateethstas

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just as I thought they had finally disappeared, they pop up in my YouTube feed again. This time its them being "attacked" when they parked up in a lay-by. Theres a couple of things here. First of all, they are part of the reason locals are getting sick of people in crappy work vans "doing van life" parking up in places where there is no campsite. Parking areas are being filled at night with folks rocking up, making a noise and dumping rubbish. It gets wearing if you live anywhere nice and itinerants like this ruin the area.

However, the story in their latest video does not ring true at all. The story is there was a band on the van and when Shaun went to investigate, there was juice on the van and a broken plastic glass beside the van. What there was no sign of was a lid for the glass. If an open glass of juice had been thrown from a passing car as alleged, then there would have been no bang, the thrower would have been covered in juice and the glass would not have conveneintly cracked into two. This is where it get more interesting, it is very difficult to break those plastic glasses the way the one on the flor was broken. It needs something like a stamp on it to break it.

Long story short, there are too many inconsistencies in their story of being "attacked", although I wouldn't blame any locals if they had been. The most likely story here is they took the glass and juice with them, poured it on the van themselves and then smashed the glass themselves. They just want the sympathy vote of being another "van lifer attacked by locals" and have faked the whole thing for sympathy. They didn't take the older kids especially the youngest as he would certainly have let the cat out of the bag.

I agree @FloreatVivas ! You can barely pick those cups up and take a drink without accidentally squeezing them to the point they spill out. I cannot imagine someone launching a full one without all the liquid spilling before it even got to the van. The van was dripping all down the window and side of the window. My bet would be on Shaun creating this 'drama' for the views.

On the other hand, if that had happened as he said. What a bleeping pussy. If you can't handle that, it's best you just stay home instead of camping out in dogger car parks. I genuinely thought he was joking when he said they were gonna move the van 😂

You'd think they'd be hardened to tit like that considering they live in a dog rough estate
---
and another thing, who drives around with a disposable party type cup like that and throws it out, especially if its got alcohol?

What boy racer has coke and vodka to waste?

100% that was their cup from the van

It's also bizarre that they said they got a baby sitter but took the actual baby with them. What 1+ year old wants to spend their time sat in the back of a van in a dogging spot instead of being able to crawl / walk around at home (not that their cramped house has much more space than the back of that van)

If someone did throw that cup they either have very good aim or had to slow right down, in which case it wouldn't have made much of a bang, especially being plastic, merely a little tap.

They are idiots, didn’t have content so concocted a huge lie for sympathy and views! They are wannabe van lifers but really they are in a crappy work van with tents on the roof! Can’t wait to see their foreign travel, it’ll be hilarious!

Back in the work van with upstairs bedrooms touring Scotland for what seems like weeks with only 3 kids! Others didn’t want to go so left at home! Some babysitting bill their gonna have!

Does anyone know whether Dionne and Shaun have finished their GCSEs?
As GCSE exams would have clashed wither their latest itinerant trip there’s little chance of them sitting the exams. Their curriculum of badly reading out tourist information boards and visiting every cheap caravan site in the UK isn’t likely to have equipped the kids with the skills to pass those exams. I expect they will be out claiming universal credit shortly.

Back in the work van with upstairs bedrooms touring Scotland for what seems like weeks with only 3 kids! Others didn’t want to go so left at home! Some babysitting bill their gonna have!
There's no way they had anyone watching them, they don't seem to have any family besides granny who gives them pocket money sometimes, i bet they were left alone to play video games all day for weeks. At least the poor cats wouldn't have been totally alone again

Can't believe they have packed the 7 of them in that tiny van and have travelled to France in a heatwave ,Them poor kids! Let's hope they have packed sun cream this time

Do they still have the cats and the snake?
somehow I can't see Stephanie putting dead rodents in the freezer for that snake alongside hers and shauns M&S meals and the kids one pizza to share