The Battista family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would anyone really let their teenage daughter meet an online boyfriend for the first time in a city they don’t live in and leave them to it in the bowling alley? I mean yes they were only round the corner at the cinema, but I just smell bull sh@t. I bet she was with them at the cinema hiding from the camera. Their lives are just run off the Inghams, whatever they do they follow/copy or try to.

Reactions: 3
They do follow the same script has the Minghams.

I do not believe their is a boyfriend.
Perverts delight showing Dionnes boobs nearly falling out of her top :sick: Why not edit that out the slog.

Why is it a lot of these YT dads are very questionable.Its concerning.

What hope do those children have when she says booza then bazza for the name of the bean bag :(

Let them children have a chance in life with some proper education.

Also,I make sure I dont click any of the links that she posts because she gets paid for each click.
---
Is Stephanie pregnant again ? looked like it in the vlog.
I thought the same but I dont think she is.Maybe she gets bloating at certain times of the month.

Reactions: 1
Would anyone really let their teenage daughter meet an online boyfriend for the first time in a city they don’t live in and leave them to it in the bowling alley? I mean yes they were only round the corner at the cinema, but I just smell bull sh@t. I bet she was with them at the cinema hiding from the camera. Their lives are just run off the Inghams, whatever they do they follow/copy or try to.
These are the parents that dont care about grown random men commenting on their daughters instagram for years, wouldn't be surprised if thats who the boyfriend is and he's older.

Also the filming the baby squatting in the street going to the toilet, how embarrassing for her when shes older having that online.

I'm genuinely curious what their plan is for their oldest, they have no education, won't be going off to college or uni, will struggle to get a job and thus move out, but they keep having more kids and need the rooms from the older kids, unless they plan on keeping the 2 year old in a cot at the bottom of their bed for another 2 years?

Reactions: 2
I am sure the bedroom the parents have was actually a dining room.They are packed in that house like sardines.

Well they must claim benefits because they definitely dont work.

To carry on receiving benefits including child benefit for 16-18 year olds they have to be in approved education or training unless they claim disability benefit for that child/children.

The children are isolated and the family becomes to look like a cult.

Another reason they dont send them to school is they would not be able to go on their travels which is during term times generally.

I have seen where they have been places and any activities,museums,cafes etc are closed but I think that suits them because everything is done on the cheap.

What hope do those children have when she says booza then bazza for the name of the bean bag :(
Then there's dad who cannot say "cinema" and comes out with "simmina".

Now they're off to Wales in a caravan. It's probably more spacious than their house though.

• Haha
They dont work so their income must be all benefits possibly been transferred to UC plus DLA and carers allowance paid for Caleb.

They should claim has a married couple so how come one of them is not made to look for work?
There is something really weird with these two.

Has for home educating the kids, the mother struggled to read the word Caldey tut tut tut

Last edited:
Sharing platter between all of them because they have food back in their old delivery van motorhome.

But of course a £13 bottle of wine was purchased so Shaun can keep his alcohol levels topped up (n)
The slogs they are showing are from May so these caravans they are staying in are all off peak prices.

Dont know when they educate their kids :ROFLMAO:,they are never at home.

When they was in the lift he was definitely pissed :rolleyes:

A lot to unpack in the latest episode.

The whole "lid not screwed on" thing comes over as being totally set up. It's like the "attack" in the dogging layby at Alnwick where a supposed glass of soft drink was thrown at the van. The "glass" that time was a plastic pot that could never have been thrown. This time, she's actually pouring the pizza sauce on herself, the acting is that bad you clearly see this. I haven't watched the Minghams since the Loch Lomond thing, but I'm hazarding a guess there was a similar spill, or are they following another set of 30p wannabes?

Then there's the memories of her holidays where she bangs on about getting some cheap toy from an arcade and "making memories". It really does say a lot about their aspirations in life where memories are based on a penny arcade in a caravan park somewhere.

Lets put that to one side, we were treated to the superb travelogue of Shaun showing us the piss pot in a gents toilets on a camp site. What's next I wonder, the skid marks in the bowl at the next Haven or Parkdean they go to? There's no way the caravan parks are sponsoring this lot, they are not in the demographic that would be buying a static and they only really visit out of season when they get cheap breaks.

It's a bit of a pity really, when they started out they were pretty innocuous, although the desire to be another set of Minghams was obvious, the whole chasing down freebies and the way they use the kids for reach is not pretty obnoxious. Personally, I would ignore their activities, but we've got kids in the house who find them amusing so periodically I have to sit through them.

Title of the slog should be Why we dont homeschool :mad:
Funny how education is mentioned,you been keeping tabs on Tattle Stef ;)
The kid at home is nearly 16 but he should not be left to look after his younger brother (n)
How are SS not involved with this lot?
Who is educating the 2 at home 🤣 while you are on your travels?

So they have publicly admitted that they have left 2 children at home alone twice now whilst they have traveled to Scotland and Wales. Who is the relative that checks in on them? Is that Steph's mum who lives 3 miles away???

He probably thinks he's being so clever and safety conscious by being a week behind with the vlogs, so they're home by the time they go up but you just never know who's watching their movements or the house. I see them out and about all the time, it only takes 1 wrong'un to do the same and act on it.

Social services does need to be informed. No doubt they will read here and the vlog will be taken down

So they have publicly admitted that they have left 2 children at home alone twice now whilst they have traveled to Scotland and Wales. Who is the relative that checks in on them? Is that Steph's mum who lives 3 miles away???

He probably thinks he's being so clever and safety conscious by being a week behind with the vlogs, so they're home by the time they go up but you just never know who's watching their movements or the house. I see them out and about all the time, it only takes 1 wrong'un to do the same and act on it.

Social services does need to be informed. No doubt they will read here and the vlog will be taken down
If not the social, surely the education authority need to be onto them. Their educational needs are clearly not being met.

I think their idea of an education is them going through an alphabet book or a simple maths book. They think that Dionne is a genius because she reads novels on her Kindle. They must just be in the house on the Xbox morning til night.

Speaking of Dionne, she would have been going into year 12 now and to keep their benefits for her do thay have to prove she is getting a Higher Education? Or is she now signing on for Universal Credit.

How does it work? I cant imagine they are teaching any subject at a higher level.

----

Actually I just looked it up

Child Benefit when your child turns 16
Your Child Benefit stops on 31 August on or after your child’s 16th birthday if they leave education or training. It continues if they stay in approved education or training, but you must tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
You’ll be sent a letter in your child’s last year at school asking you to confirm their plans.

So Dionne will be Signing On soon then?

How come they are still showing slogs from May 2023?
Always travel out of season and in the cheapest accomodation.
They are always showing products that have supposedly been "gifted".
I dont believe them,why would companies gift so many items to such a small crappy channel?
Those kids cannot be given even a basic education because neither parent can read properly :unsure:

They are always showing products that have supposedly been "gifted".
I dont believe them,why would companies gift so many items to such a small crappy channel?
Those kids cannot be given even a basic education because neither parent can read properly :unsure:
They're not "gifted" anything.

There are whole rafts of companies asking for "influencers" to pitch to them. Basically, this lot will be mail bombing these companies looking for freebies in return for free advertising. None of the companies carry out much research, they will just ask for a general idea of subscriber types, subscriber numbers and number of views and will decide whether it's worth sending out a few cheap or cut price loss leaders to get a bit of reach for their products.

I worked in technical support for an IT company and we had contracts with several digital marketing companies and that's exactly how they work. None of this stuff is "gifted" it's all been asked for by a family on the cadge.

Thinking they are living the high life in a rental car :rolleyes: but anything is a upgrade from the delivery van.
How do they manage to have a carefree lifestyle?Surely one of them would be made to look for work.
Same with the home education seems none existent.
What the heck is the youngest child wearing :censored:
They always themselves film giving the children money for the arcades.weird.

• Haha
Gone below the belt this time, showing khaleesi on the toilet! Absolute morons!!! We will see how long before my comment is deleted
---
CFF41CE2-EE41-4F03-9B1A-F758820F3EAF.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
So for content and money they decide to film their toddler on the toilet:mad:
I have reported the video to You Tube but nothing will come of it,no doubt.
I see they didnt take the two older boys along with them again.
He was complaining how much they had spent at Tesco but of course there had to be alcohol purchased.
They are the crappy copiers of the Minghams :censored: