The Battista family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PUNKING? what is a bleeping puNking? Its doing my head in
Honestly her speech is absolutely bleeping horrendous , I thinks it’s half down to her iq, half down to her teeth. She home educates those kids, I use this term lightly. The girl is nearly 16 and has never been in an education setting, and it shows! Dionnes boyfriend? The kid never leaves the house! Said she was posting him a present, bets they’ve never met?

And don’t get me started on the twit in the sperm hat, an absolute joke of a man and ‘father’

Reactions: 1
Honestly her speech is absolutely bleeping horrendous , I thinks it’s half down to her iq, half down to her teeth. She home educates those kids, I use this term lightly. The girl is nearly 16 and has never been in an education setting, and it shows! Dionnes boyfriend? The kid never leaves the house! Said she was posting him a present, bets they’ve never met?

And don’t get me started on the twit in the sperm hat, an absolute joke of a man and ‘father’
I'll bet any money on her boyfriend being this grown ass man that has commented on photos of her 'asking to be her friend' and is now telling her he loves her in her comment section for months. He had a profile picture of himself before and he looked about 25+, not vetted by her parents most likely
1666626903642.png

1666627115342.png

Sheltered kids think its fine to befriend adult men on the internet because their parents only let them interact with their siblings. Speaking of do you think they let them go trick or treating or do they make them just do it in their own living room?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'll bet any money on her boyfriend being this grown ass man that has commented on photos of her 'asking to be her friend' and is now telling her he loves her in her comment section for months. He had a profile picture of himself before and he looked about 25+, not vetted by her parents most likely
View attachment 1674691

View attachment 1674703
Sheltered kids think its fine to befriend adult men on the internet because their parents only let them interact with their siblings. Speaking of do you think they let them go trick or treating or do they make them just do it in their own living room?
I've just had a look, made me feel sick, he is '21' her profile says 14 (she's 15 now). She captions every pic # teen girl. The bastard parents need shooting. The pond life mother encouraging it.

It's text book, like you say isolated kids, no friends, no life, no school, ripe for pa3do picking. 🤮🤮

• Wow
I've just had a look, made me feel sick, he is '21' her profile says 14 (she's 15 now). She captions every pic # teen girl. The bastard parents need shooting. The pond life mother encouraging it.

It's text book, like you say isolated kids, no friends, no life, no school, ripe for pa3do picking. 🤮🤮

He has "21 October" in his profile so it might be his birthdate, but then if thats the case, his name has 21.99 so 1999?
Which makes him older. 23 years old

• Wow
He has "21 October" in his profile so it might be his birthdate, but then if thats the case, his name has 21.99 so 1999?
Which makes him older. 23 years old
His Facebook profile says he's celebrated his 21st. Absolutely gross!

Saw them in Aldi yesterday, they parked horizontally over 3 bays. Was probably pissed

Cue an even cheaper, even chavvyier version of her idol Sarah ingham.
I honestly don't get why they literally copy everything the minghams do, literally everything (in their own cheapo way). Surely there is better people to imitate?! Just FYI Steph a corner of your bedroom is not the kids nursery. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a broom cupboard

Newest video baby gets her ears pierced, another controversial topic, another thing the tax payers have paid for. Think they should spend a bit more time focusing on their children’s education than how they look 🙄

Reactions: 4
Newest video baby gets her ears pierced, another controversial topic, another thing the tax payers have paid for. Think they should spend a bit more time focusing on their children’s education than how they look 🙄
Child neglect. They're fighting for their lives in the comments

Scabby chavvy cunts! They are the epitome of scum. The homeschoolers, can't even use full stops!!! Get a job Shaun! Get sterilised Stephanie..... it's not fair allowing anymore poor kids to be neglected and exposed by these cretins!

I have just discovered this chanel, it's embarrasing just how much they want to be like the scummy Inghams, who aspires to be like a child groomer and his enabling wife, won't be watching anymore.

Taking bets on whether they still have both the cats that haven't been seen for months or if they sold them to afford their £30 huge Christmas tree to plonk right in the middle of the tiny living room

So they are getting Dionne a snake for her 16th birthday? And who is gonna look after that when they go 'travelling'?

They've obviously gave away or sold their 2 cats so good luck to them finding someone willing to take care of a snake.

Just like when they bought the tank and all the gear for their fish, they didn't last very long either.

Why not get a little dog that they can take with them when they go away in that daft red van?

So they are getting Dionne a snake for her 16th birthday? And who is gonna look after that when they go 'travelling'?

They've obviously gave away or sold their 2 cats so good luck to them finding someone willing to take care of a snake.

Just like when they bought the tank and all the gear for their fish, they didn't last very long either.

Why not get a little dog that they can take with them when they go away in that daft red van?
Not that i'm holding my breath because it seems like she hasn't even done any GCSE's but what if Dionne goes away to college? Or has a baby at 16 like her mum? Is Stephanie really going to be feeding mice to a snake while her daughter is away, doubt it. Where are they going to put it?? Thought the baby would be moving into Dionnes room at some point

They are going to build wardrobes around the viv! hmmm I’m sure Dionne will love escaping bugs etc that the snake eats amongst her clothes!

They are going to build wardrobes around the viv! hmmm I’m sure Dionne will love escaping bugs etc that the snake eats amongst her clothes!
That snake won't eat bugs lol they eat dead rats and things which will be crammed into their freezer next to his gammon on the bone

Sean acting like he knows what he's talking about after a 10 minute chat with the guy was making me cringe, saying he wanted to cut the tank down to make it fit the space... maybe don't get it if it won't fit?