The Battista family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely missed the point when visiting Portmeirion. I was hoping for a Rover to grab them. Not a single mention of Clough Ellis in the whole visit, oddly they did mention bars and the hotel.

Why did they not bother getting Logan’s foot x-rayed? Definitely neglect. Then just getting 2 meals and sharing them and of course more beer before driving.
It wasn’t even two meals, it was a chips and a wrap between all of them!!!😳 Literally having a chip and a bite each.

Then going on about their trip to Italy, yes Shaun we will wait…

Reactions: 1
I honestly think these poor children need taking into Foster care whilst the parents get themselves sorted out, get those children in a nice small primary school where they won't be too overwhelmed seeing as they've never interacted with a child from outside the family. Get Shaun off the drink and back to window cleaning rather than scrounging benefits, Steph a little part time job even being a lunchtime supervisor in a school or something. It's awful to see them being failed

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m very suprised PGL want two unemployed, child exploiting, Turpin family wannabes, with a mum with limited capacity and an alcoholic dad to do an ad for them. The mind boggles.

Also he’s filming other peoples kids AGAIN! Wtf!

And they are back down to Torquay, that skip on wheels is doing some miles.

“We’ve come to this place, the names are all in Welsh”.

Yes, the sign was in English and Welsh. The English started “Footpath Only”. Guess what the translation of the Welsh “llwybr troed yn unig” is…

“Footpath Only”

Shaun, assuming you read this, signs in Wales say exactly the same in both Welsh and in English. Your attempts at pronouncing LlanfairPG were an embarrassment.

Oh surprise surprise they turned up at another thing that was closed because they got there at 5pm. Nothing to do with having no money as they had to fix the van 🙄

I just can't cope with mr and mrs simple and their poundshop, broken sunglasses 🤣.

Leave all their children parked on the side of the road while they go to an 'infinity pool'

France before Christmas and the rest of Europe next year 🤣🤣🤣 I just spat my drink out. Haven't got a passport between them.

I love they avoid every question on what they do for a living and how they afford it. Truth is they do duck all!

Can someone please tell them they do not own a motor home! They have a dirty, racked out, old work van. If I hear either of them say 'our motohome' one more time!

Attachments

This lot are everything that's wrong with society.
Off on a gifted holiday, are PGL desperate or did they donate an 'family in need' a holiday?
I can't believe they show their tit life off on YouTube. Get a job shaun you greasy prick and put your poor stunted kids in school!!!

I completely understand the youngest has additional needs but the birthday vlog just confirms what a poor job simple steph does on homeschooling, the lolly said I love you and he could not read that. At 8, he could not read I love you. Honestly I'm appalled.

And 100% al those cheap tit 'kitchen appliances' were gifted. Who gifts these blood suckers anything? They need need to be careful with ASA.....

I really hope the children have the intervention they need, these two do not have capacity to raise them alone.

Reactions: 3
How many Xboxes in one small bedroom now? Each kid appears to have their own. Was this one from a second hand shop? The screen appears to be.

Educationally there is definitely an issue and you do wonder about the obvious safeguarding issues they post without realising; leaving the kids alone in a van while they preen around in a pool on Llanberis pass.

There is a difference between really caring for your kids and just piling large numbers of cheap gifts on them for a birthday. Using children as a prop in the soap opera they wish was their lives is tacky at a minimum.

Good to see the kids being fed on their free pgl holiday and not sharing 1 pizza or a happy meal while the idiot parents stuff their faces!! Shame they have to share 2 drinks when their idiot parents have to pay for it! The alky gets a beer tho 🤬

the more I watch these the more I get concerned for those kids with this “so called” hone schooling. Who doesn’t know what an ostrich looks like?

the more I watch these the more I get concerned for those kids with this “so called” hone schooling. Who doesn’t know what an ostrich looks like?
The parents are totally lacking in capacity, it always amazes me how under the radar you can go. They have 5 children, the two older ones have never been in a school setting and the younger two were briefly, all children have an array of health conditions (the badly turned in feet that have been ignored) & yet they can fly under the radar.

Amazed that woodlands was empty, yes because every other normal family don't call 3 water slides and a stag-a-saurus, education.

Reactions: 4
They have 5 children, the two older ones have never been in a school setting and the younger two were briefly
In the latest instalment they discuss what they are learning about the relationship between smell and taste. They have a card that says an apple and onion taste the same if you eat them with your eyes closed.

This is an experiment that is used in KS1 science. It’s appropriate for 5 to 6 year olds. Home schooling really isn’t working for the oldest boy who didn’t seem to have a clue on this. He should be working through KS4 and preparing for GCSE.

What will those kids do when they have to stand on their own feet? If the government do slash benefits I can see dark clouds on the horizon for them all.

In the latest instalment they discuss what they are learning about the relationship between smell and taste. They have a card that says an apple and onion taste the same if you eat them with your eyes closed.

This is an experiment that is used in KS1 science. It’s appropriate for 5 to 6 year olds. Home schooling really isn’t working for the oldest boy who didn’t seem to have a clue on this. He should be working through KS4 and preparing for GCSE.

What will those kids do when they have to stand on their own feet? If the government do slash benefits I can see dark clouds on the horizon for them all.
And of course they got the baby a tablet for her first birthday...

C'mon I know you read here, please amuse us and show us where you put all these gifts after you shower them with them. Where do the 3 boys sharing the small room keep all their 2 yearly electronics, and where on earth is that play kitchen going to go?

Reactions: 2
Are they running a way from social services? All these trips away but delays in uploading to throw them off scent.
That or because they live in a rough estate they know not to advertise their house being empty.

Anyone know what happened to their 2 cats?

They might have the Police after them after their Silverlink video. I don’t think filming copyrighted material and then posting it online is the wisest move. A breach of YouTube policy for a start and the copyright theft people are very hot on prosecution.