Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Is there a thread for the Irish mom/family travel bloggers? Flip flop fripperies and whereatewegoingtomorriw and a few others getaways with kids?

Transparency

Chatty Member
She was in her mother's kitchen again today!!! My parents live on the other side of the country and the plan had been to visit them this mid-term, but obviously with lockdown, we can't. And there she is swanning in and out of her mam's whenever the mood takes her. She's a disgrace! Her mother doesn't live on her own so doesn't need Fiona as part of her 'social bubble'.
If Fiona a single mum

Tropical Island

First time poster, long time lurker.

I thought travel restrictions were still in place for travel between Ireland and NI i.e. essential travel only or am I missing something? How is a day out essential!

Fwiend!

I obviously missed something with the sfh donations and the child donating her hair did they not happen?? I think it’s very admirable of the child to want to donate her hair for such a lovely cause, if of course it came from her wasn’t pushed on her by her mother! I don’t see anything wrong with the bob haircut really either.

lou1984

Why does she insist on having little sandals on the kids going to farms & on walks etc I think it’s awful. If she likes spending money on clothes that’s fine but really buy practical clothing. It’s actually cruel
She says she doesn't like character clothing so never puts them anything with frozen etc on it. Also jumpsuits and sandals for days out with a 4 year old is so impractical 😬