Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gladys53

She’s just a basic bitch. The food, karaoke and her outfits all look shit
But it just shows how much you can make with the links and all the freebies. She doesn't do it for no reason. I'd love to know who actually fucking follows her and WHY. I don't by the way, but I can't help looking to see what's going on 🤣

Cpeople

VIP Member
That's the shocking reality of these social media hunz. Their selling their kids lives on life to line their own life style. We know their name's,what they like, even their bed rooms. All for what a free hotel stay, free clothes it's shocking it's child trafficking at its best. See that lad and one in my picture he's convicted of child grooming that's his partner who has five kids with him 3 of which were after she stood by him. Mylife_withfive_ and she's on Instagram desperate for the big break. So that's what Ur up against in this world creeps every where.
https://tattle.life/threads/mylife_...s-about-is-her-crappy-reels-being-seen.39959/ Pop over and read about her.

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
I could never find one! The first two rot me. Don’t mind getaways
That strange one WhereWeGoingTomorrow I thought he was her son
The kids never sleep in their own beds and would love a day playing Lego in their pjs I’d say never mind 4 holidays every single month
No joy there if it’s not a treat

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I doubt she gyms or she would talk about it seeing as she has feck all else going on. All the steps around "the centre" and Zara 😅

Mocaacom

Chatty Member
Thought the same too. I didn't think it'd be allowed with covid?
In the Lidl’s and Aldi’s near me all the pastries are individually wrapped since covid hit and I’m only a few estates away from her so I’d be surprised if she’s shopping in different ones. I get that it looks prettier in the box when they’re not in plastic but at least with the plastic it’s hygienic

Romeo1

I wouldn't mind if they wore half the stuff or even if she passed down things from the eldest to youngest but it just seems to be constant stream of new clothes, worn once possibly and then gone. Even if she is only trying things on and returning them, would you be bothered doing that just for likes.
Probably, it seems to be the world we live in now, all for likes and instagram. It's cringe.

Nosymam

I'd say from affiliate links she uses that money . She has had a few sponsored posts . I'd say it ticks over and she spends that money on trips and eating out . She throws up an awful lot for asos and especially river island . Those cookies then stay on your phone for a month always clear your cache it wipes it clean of af# links
Suppose it would all add up then. Nice. I'm in the wrong job 😫