Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feckoffcorona

Me too, placed an order for kids tights etc. with dunnes today , but a lot of the sizes were sold out online, and most of the Christmas pj's were gone 😲, so surprised to see her taking a pic of them in store
Same. Wanted pj's, couldn't get them. Got them from h&m in the end.

tece

Exactly, I've walked around the block twice today with my child and gone the park, not gone looking at Xmas tablewear 🙄

Gladys53

And the chinese food is out again, it's so repetitious, I am unfollowing now for good coz I am annoying myself 🤣🤣🤣. I'll look back in 6 months time and pray she adds a bit of colour, some bargains and maybe some content that's not greige.

Clay

Why is she practically doing the splits showing off those RI trousers? The stance she does in front of the mirror is bizarre!

Feckoffcorona

Id love to know what she's compensating for. She appears to have what most people would kill for, kids, partner, house, comfortable enough life.
He brother passed away a few years back, I know they were very close. Doesn't excuse all the shopping tho! My husband and i have good jobs but still can't afford to shop that much!

AOK

Does anyone know if she speaks to her younger brother? I never seen her mention him or even congratulate him in the birth of his new baby a few weeks ago?