The BargainBuyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she married or have a partner? How is she going to disneyland again and new clothes every time ffs
She wouldn't be earning a huge amount either...she's an SNA right? Nothing wrong with it but definitely wouldn't pay for all those trips. I imagine her partner has a good job cos the SNA salary would hardly cover all the shite she buys in the centre.

I think he works in a bank, decent job but as far as I'm aware not particularly high up. She took a redundancy package years ago from Liberty insurance but I'd say there's a fairly big dent at this stage!

Reactions: 2
Ugh, she's on about the confirmation now. She's going to be obsessed with it and totally unbearable.
I have zero time for all the nonsense and the à la carte catholics like this one 🙄

Reactions: 1
Why does she go to disneyland so often? She must be there at least 3 times a year.

She has Disney annual passes as far as I remember. Even so, it’s a money pit! I don’t understand buying so much Disney clothes, in this time of year they’re likely to be covered up with coats anyway!

She has no content now other than her kids, I’m sure they don’t want to be plastered on her socials - plus who cares

She has no content now other than her kids, I’m sure they don’t want to be plastered on her socials - plus who cares
She is beyond boring, my god the Disney, New Balance & confirmation dress she bought herself is all so repetitive. She puts me off brands.

Reactions: 3
Like her or not, I'll admit she does a good job of showing places. Her coverage of Disney is great re location, hotel etc. Its actually useful to anyone planning to go. Compare her to FBG for example who's absolutely useless.

.edit to add she shows her kids too much though

Like her or not, I'll admit she does a good job of showing places. Her coverage of Disney is great re location, hotel etc. Its actually useful to anyone planning to go. Compare her to FBG for example who's absolutely useless.

.edit to add she shows her kids too much though
Yes she does do a good job of showing Disney alright. But Jesus Christ them two young ones get some amount of stuff, does she not Keep the bigger ones clothes for penny? Oh is that not the done thing anymore. As for FBG her chap's will only go if it's free. Then themindofamammy goes twice in 5 months but only brings one child the last time for her 4th birthday Jesus gone are the days a bike would be a present 🎁

Is this one taking the piss
How is it possible to have a birthday all the time and a room to decorate
has she only 2 kids and 1 small house?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this one taking the piss
How is it possible to have a birthday all the time and a room to decorate
has she only 2 kids and 1 small house?
It's because she drags everything out so much before and after, she is painful.

She is advertising those new balance runners again. They should give her shares for the amount of times she has advertised them

Where the hell does she get the money for all the spending on an SNA’s wage? Husband must be loaded. Or else she’s up to her arse in debt.

More fake tat!
Seriously, would she not save all the money she spends on fake crap and buy an actual real designer piece?!
I feel ill looking at all those bags and bracelets🤮

Reactions: 5
More fake tat!
Seriously, would she not save all the money she spends on fake crap and buy an actual real designer piece?!
I feel ill looking at all those bags and bracelets🤮
It's ridiculous the amount of money she spends on rubbish. Add it all together and she could have some good quality things that would last! She is obsessed with following trends though so will always spend her money on the latest cheap tat.