The BargainBuyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So repetitive:
Photo in front of mirror
Link to river island outfit
Dinner in buzzy restaurant
Photos of kids swimming
Tat from markets

* Is her mother involved in some way with this restaurant as this is only place they go.

Reactions: 7
Was in the blanchardstown centre on Wednesday and this never happens because I live further up the country and I noticed two children I recognised. I looked around for an adult that I should know but there was no one. I then realised it was her two daughters. A complete stranger from Northern Ireland recognising your children in a shopping centre.....I'd be so freaked out. They were with their aunt.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Was in the blanchardstown centre on Wednesday and this never happens because I live further up the country and I noticed two children I recognised. I looked around for an adult that I should know but there was no one. I then realised it was her two daughters. A complete stranger from Northern Ireland recognising your children in a shopping centre.....I'd be so freaked out. They were with their aunt.
That's the shocking reality of these social media hunz. Their selling their kids lives on life to line their own life style. We know their name's,what they like, even their bed rooms. All for what a free hotel stay, free clothes it's shocking it's child trafficking at its best. See that lad and one in my picture he's convicted of child grooming that's his partner who has five kids with him 3 of which were after she stood by him. Mylife_withfive_ and she's on Instagram desperate for the big break. So that's what Ur up against in this world creeps every where.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Exact same thing happened to me. I noticed the children first 😫

That's the shocking reality of these social media hunz. Their selling their kids lives on life to line their own life style. We know their name's,what they like, even their bed rooms. All for what a free hotel stay, free clothes it's shocking it's child trafficking at its best. See that lad and one in my picture he's convicted of child grooming that's his partner who has five kids with him 3 of which were after she stood by him. Mylife_withfive_ and she's on Instagram desperate for the big break. So that's what Ur up against in this world creeps every where.
https://tattle.life/threads/mylife_...s-about-is-her-crappy-reels-being-seen.39959/ Pop over and read about her.

Why is she practically doing the splits showing off those RI trousers? The stance she does in front of the mirror is bizarre!

Why is she practically doing the splits showing off those RI trousers? The stance she does in front of the mirror is bizarre!
How she's a size 10 I don't know.
Because she's eating out all the time or is she just showing everyone else's food and eats nothing herself. She doesn't walk the length of herself either

Reactions: 1
How she's a size 10 I don't know.
Because she's eating out all the time or is she just showing everyone else's food and eats nothing herself. She doesn't walk the length of herself either
I know and she has a fab figure..

I doubt she gyms or she would talk about it seeing as she has feck all else going on. All the steps around "the centre" and Zara 😅

Is she on holidays again? How does she afford all these holidays, all the clothes, all the house stuff and eating out all the time? What job does she do? I’m doing something wrong in life lads 😥

Reactions: 2
This moocher must be looking for some free fleeces of Rosie. It's all she posts about. Other than river island and the mermaid bedroom. duck off you hungry witch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t get over all the good she eats out all the time! She has a great figure but eats out a lot

Edinburgh and only home and out again and then shopping
She’s never at home

Reactions: 3
Off to London now. Belfast last week. How does she afford all this. Granted she brings her kids (although I think she shows them too much). But we have good jobs and still can't afford as many trips as she does 😢

Reactions: 4
Off to London now. Belfast last week. How does she afford all this. Granted she brings her kids (although I think she shows them too much). But we have good jobs and still can't afford as many trips as she does 😢
I'd say from affiliate links she uses that money . She has had a few sponsored posts . I'd say it ticks over and she spends that money on trips and eating out . She throws up an awful lot for asos and especially river island . Those cookies then stay on your phone for a month always clear your cache it wipes it clean of af# links

Reactions: 2