The BargainBuyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress she wore last night was bought off a fb page for €25 she failed to mention that. This kinda thing annoys me as if she was really a “Bargain buyer” sharing her bargains why not tell everyone the FB that sells all the zara things she wears 😂 I used to always be like Omg she’s buying again but now I know it’s because she’s buying them for half of the price on Facebook 👀
Drop the FB name!

Reactions: 2
Just the passive aggressive break up post and then dinner in her mams had me wondering

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Can't stand this one what is the constant stony face for I don't even follow her anymore she's a dose and a half

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed a long time ago but dip in and out..is she going to Disney again and another haul of Disney clothes for this trip..surely it's only a few months since the last holiday?

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed a long time ago but dip in and out..is she going to Disney again and another haul of Disney clothes for this trip..surely it's only a few months since the last holiday?
Not even that long. Must have money to burn. I can't afford anything this mid-term 😢

Reactions: 1
Why on earth people need to get Disney clothes for going to Disneyland is beyond me. She is so wasteful.

Reactions: 7
She’s eIther in Disney or doing up a child’s bedroom or ordering from River Island or taking extreme close ups of her food
That’s her life

Reactions: 5
Has she been in Disney for 6 weeks now

It’s never ending and all exactly the same

Also her older girl look sick tit of the photos

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She be better of saving for a Jose job or even fix the teeth. The biggest scab of them all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there a thread for the Irish mom/family travel bloggers? Flip flop fripperies and whereatewegoingtomorriw and a few others getaways with kids?