The BargainBuyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could never find one! The first two rot me. Don’t mind getaways
That strange one WhereWeGoingTomorrow I thought he was her son
The kids never sleep in their own beds and would love a day playing Lego in their pjs I’d say never mind 4 holidays every single month
No joy there if it’s not a treat

She needs to skip one of her Disney trips and get herself a new phone / camera… the flash on every photo and pixelated videos are dyer!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god will someone buy this woman a ring light and a stronger bulb for her house lights so she stops using that flash.

Reactions: 3
How old is her youngest ? Is she not a bit old for a doll and pram?
She’s 6 - 7 at the most! Perfectly appropriate for her to be playing with dolls and a pram. Think it’s lovely to see rather than kids being pushed to grow up too quickly.

Reactions: 7
How old is her youngest ? Is she not a bit old for a doll and pram?
Ah now I can't stand this one myself but that comment is definitely scrapping the bottom.of the barrel she's a child for god's sake of course it's normal to see her play with a doll and a pram I love to see my children playing with dolls and they are 6 and 8 and I hope they continue to play with them for another few years to . Heck I play dollies with them to and I'm over 40

Reactions: 6
Never commented on this one before but I was in river island Christmas week and this one came in at 5 to 9 just before closing, she swanned in 5 min before closing asked for the dressing rooms to be opened, that she had AF links with RI and could she have a discount on the dress she bought black with feathers, they said 20% no she said I usually get more than that at least 50/60% manager came down had to open the tills and give her the discount. Horrible woman

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Never commented on this one before but I was in river island Christmas week and this one came in at 5 to 9 just before closing, she swanned in 5 min before closing asked for the dressing rooms to be opened, that she had AF links with RI and could she have a discount on the dress she bought black with feathers, they said 20% no she said I usually get more than that at least 50/60% manager came down had to open the tills and give her the discount. Horrible woman
Interesting. Shameless but not at all surprised.

Reactions: 2
RI worse for humouring her!!

Reactions: 7
She should just move to Disneyland at this rate. Ffs more cheap tat for the girls to wear.

Do these ones not realise that they don't have to dress like Mickey Mouse just because they're going to Disney?!

Reactions: 5
She should just move to Disneyland at this rate. Ffs more cheap tat for the girls to wear.

Do these ones not realise that they don't have to dress like Mickey Mouse just because they're going to Disney?!
There not going again are they 😲

Reactions: 1
And another pair of new balance. I work full time and can't afford one pair, let alone yne amount she buys.

Reactions: 5
Is she married or have a partner? How is she going to disneyland again and new clothes every time ffs

Reactions: 1