The BargainBuyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boring beach sunset, tacky rubbish shops, karaoke boring bar, AF links for shite she only wears once, but wants her gobshite followers to buy so she gets a %. Her dinner, the kids dinner, family photos that no one is interested in other than her family & friends. 5 weeks of this, just the same as always BORING BEYOND BELIEF.

Reactions: 7
That bling dress does absolutely nothing for her, makes her look wider in the shoulders or something. Dare I say it’s too young for her 🙊

Reactions: 5
Jesus christ, I've seen enough of that tit hole karaoke bar to last me a lifetime. From next week on we will see nothing but 'the centre' 24.7 . She is so irrelevant.

Reactions: 11
Seriously what is the point of her feed. She just takes photos of high street shops . Not a bargain in site . HIs do these pr people pay her? Half her followers are prob asleep !!!!

She needs to size up in that dress. Just because it closes doesn't mean it fits....

Reactions: 4
That dress she wore last night was bought off a fb page for €25 she failed to mention that. This kinda thing annoys me as if she was really a “Bargain buyer” sharing her bargains why not tell everyone the FB that sells all the zara things she wears 😂 I used to always be like Omg she’s buying again but now I know it’s because she’s buying them for half of the price on Facebook 👀

That dress she wore last night was bought off a fb page for €25 she failed to mention that. This kinda thing annoys me as if she was really a “Bargain buyer” sharing her bargains why not tell everyone the FB that sells all the zara things she wears 😂 I used to always be like Omg she’s buying again but now I know it’s because she’s buying them for half of the price on Facebook 👀
Exactly. She leads people to believe she buys stuff at full price whereas most of the stuff is knockoffs or acquired in a not so legit way!

Reactions: 4