The BargainBuyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused... Did Penny not have her birthday party yesterday? But she's having another one on the 30th?? This woman is crazy. Absolutely no cop on whatsoever. Imagine doing all that for a 6 year old!! Insanity.
Thought the same. And only back from Disney. No awareness that her followers could afford a fraction of all that.

Reactions: 4
Thought the same. And only back from Disney. No awareness that her followers could afford a fraction of all that.
She's living in cloud cuckoo land. I honestly don't know where she gets the money! Her other half must be on a huge salary!

Reactions: 3
Pig ugly. And that parrot shaped nose. Someone needs to colab a nose job
All the money she spends on clothes and eating out would be better spent on getting her teeth done, she has a post up now and she does look lovely except for the teeth. I am no oil painting this is just an observation.

Reactions: 2
All the money she spends on clothes and eating out would be better spent on getting her teeth done, she has a post up now and she does look lovely except for the teeth. I am no oil painting this is just an observation.
I said that long ago…stop buying fast fashion and get those horrendous teeth fixed

Shes waiting to be offered to get them done for free. She is the biggest moucher around

Reactions: 5
Sorry now, but does anybody really want to see her and her friend’s screeching at each on a hen? As far as I’m concerned that sort of stuff, nights out with friends,family etc should go on a personal private page not a fecking business page for random strangers to look at. Wonder how the girls that she puts up feel about it. 100’s of random eyeballs looking at them enjoying a night tour with friends. I know I’d be a bit irked by it.

Reactions: 6
I’d be the same, but they need to show their follower everything to do, they are desperate to be relatable

She’s gone downhill a lot lately in my opinion. Stopped following her a good while ago and i just happened upon her page this evening so took a look. The usual drivel and screenshots from zara and RI websites 😵💫

Sorry now, but does anybody really want to see her and her friend’s screeching at each on a hen? As far as I’m concerned that sort of stuff, nights out with friends,family etc should go on a personal private page not a fecking business page for random strangers to look at. Wonder how the girls that she puts up feel about it. 100’s of random eyeballs looking at them enjoying a night tour with friends. I know I’d be a bit irked by it.
Absolutely. I say this about all the huns, they all do it . I'd hate to be on a night out and then see it plastered all over Instagram.

She’s gone downhill a lot lately in my opinion. Stopped following her a good while ago and i just happened upon her page this evening so took a look. The usual drivel and screenshots from zara and RI websites 😵💫
Downhill? She was shite from the start!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For the love of God, this one is not going to spam everyone with every single outfit she wears in this holiday for 5 WEEKS 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3