The BargainBuyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t understand what on earth makes a person think oh Iā€™ll show this burger on my feed but Iā€™ll take a dirty big bite out of it first. Just show the bloody thing before you slobber all over it ffs, disgusting.

Reactions: 7
It's good to hear she's making a start on the summer wardrobe. Very important to buy more clothes. Nothing must be worn more than once. Must be hard to maintain this facade financially.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does anyone else get the ick from her hand and nails pointing and tapping and mauling over all the bits sheā€™s showing off. šŸ˜–

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does anyone else get the ick from her hand and nails pointing and tapping and mauling over all the bits sheā€™s showing off. šŸ˜–
Always fidgeting and scratching when she is on her stories, so irritating šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
The bargain buyer actually sometimes buys her zara pieces off a page on Facebook, Brand new of course but for half of the price. Never heard her mention it though šŸ¤”šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
MORE Disney bits arrived!
Seriouslyā€¦ is she going to Disneyland for a month? How many Disney outfits do 2 little kids need?
It boggles the mind how people can afford all this.

Up since 3am this morning and still going. Those kids must be shattered.

Reactions: 1
I'm confused... Did Penny not have her birthday party yesterday? But she's having another one on the 30th?? This woman is crazy. Absolutely no cop on whatsoever. Imagine doing all that for a 6 year old!! Insanity.