The BargainBuyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she married?
no she lives with the girls da! what’s happened to te fundraiser? she changed the hospice and now deleted about donating the hair! she didn’t even mention why? so which hospice actually looked after her step dad???

I've had to unfollow there. Her latest story looking for euro Disney recommendations. States newport bay is basic. Its an absolutely huge amazing hotel. Cost us a pretty penny to stay there. All that's happening in the world and people struggling to live in Ireland and this one going on like this. Not saying she needs to stop her life but I think she should be considerate of other people.

Reactions: 11
I've had to unfollow there. Her latest story looking for euro Disney recommendations. States newport bay is basic. Its an absolutely huge amazing hotel. Cost us a pretty penny to stay there. All that's happening in the world and people struggling to live in Ireland and this one going on like this. Not saying she needs to stop her life but I think she should be considerate of other people.
Wouldn't mind but she's been before as far as I know and I think her sister paid for it. Maybe the sister hasn't coughed up this time and she'll be looking for a gifted or sponsored trip! She lives with her highlighted head in the clouds.

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't mind but she's been before as far as I know and I think her sister paid for it. Maybe the sister hasn't coughed up this time and she'll be looking for a gifted or sponsored trip! She lives with her highlighted head in the clouds.
Imagine your sister paying for a trip to Disneyland and you go on insta to say it was basic. #notions

Also the flash on the camera really is so annoying at the start of a video... especially the ones of half eaten food 🤣

Reactions: 3
Imagine your sister paying for a trip to Disneyland and you go on insta to say it was basic. #notions

Also the flash on the camera really is so annoying at the start of a video... especially the ones of half eaten food 🤣
I know. If I was the sister I'd be like feck off and pay for your own holidays...

I know. If I was the sister I'd be like feck off and pay for your own holidays...
Fiona wouldn't have a lot of the stuff she has or experiences if it wasn't for her sister or mother. I know the family distantly and from what I see they support her greatly.

Reactions: 2
They seem very good to her. Her own wages would be quite low from her job particularly given the amount of shite she buys. Her partner must have patience if a saint. Does he ever go on holidays with them at all.....have always seen her travelling with friends or sister etc.

They seem very good to her. Her own wages would be quite low from her job particularly given the amount of shite she buys. Her partner must have patience if a saint. Does he ever go on holidays with them at all.....have always seen her travelling with friends or sister etc.
She Is on pretty good wages actually

nothing. Just she can’t afford all that on her salary so why doesn’t he put the foot down
She has a good job. And gets paid for Instagram She can well afford a few clothes each week.

No stop the bunch of tit flowers she's trying to advertise. What a tick bleep. She must think people are fools. Cop the duck on you little mucher fiona. Always on the beg for freebies.

they both have good jobs. he supports her instagram but doesn’t like to be on it apparently,thats simplyly all, its her thing not his. she still has not addressed why she changed the hospice? how could you get it mixed up which hospice youre dad was in? and the princess trust is in the UK but that also has been deleted and it seems the kids hair is not going to be donated to the princess trust now? i think she needs to address all the changes and why? people thought they were donating to sfh but it got changed to our lady’s hospice? you would think she would know which hospice was “so good” to her stepdad !! but she just edited it and changed everything and just said nothing.

Do you think Dromoland told her to push the spacious element of the hotel 🤔

• Haha
I don't know which is worse.... Having the kid dressed like her or her trying to dress like the kid, either way the style is predictable and shite.

Reactions: 4
lol 😂 i think that kid is way to young to have that hairstyle,she had lovely long hair and it was age appropriate. poor kid getting her hair chopped off to end up in the bin and who knows what chairty the donation went to shes changed it so many times. you wouldnt see “the not so bargain buyer” chopping off all her hair because she wouldnt be able to get anymore endless blow drys🙄 shes never out of that hairdressers. i feel sorry for that kid plastered all over instsa dressed up like her ma! does the kids da not get a say? he seems to hide but hes ok with any perv to be
looking at his kids

Kids have no privacy whatsoever, esp the eldest. The hair style is shocking for a young girl, she's honestly taking the mini me too far to the point of embarrassment. I feel sorry for the kids. As for the blow drys, I'm sure the hairdresser isn't out the door with her influencer shout outs 🤣

I obviously missed something with the sfh donations and the child donating her hair did they not happen?? I think it’s very admirable of the child to want to donate her hair for such a lovely cause, if of course it came from her wasn’t pushed on her by her mother! I don’t see anything wrong with the bob haircut really either.

I know a few young girls who cut their hair for charity in the last few months. All got a similar bob and it looks lovely. I'm not a fan of her but I have to say she did a good job of the ad for for the hotel. Yes i know she got a freebie but at least she put effort into promoting it. Unlike other "influencers".. FBG is the worst...

I obviously missed something with the sfh donations and the child donating her hair did they not happen?? I think it’s very admirable of the child to want to donate her hair for such a lovely cause, if of course it came from her wasn’t pushed on her by her mother! I don’t see anything wrong with the bob haircut really either.
She changed it! first it wss sfh then
she edited the original post and changed it to our lady’s hospice’s and completey removed the UK princess trust with no explanation? so no one knows where the actual funds went. (probably spent in Zara and River island) being a hair stylist myself i see plenty of little girls do this which is a lovely gesture but most donate to The Rapunzel Foundation which is in ireland and you should know which hospice her grandad was in. unreal 🙄 i don’t get her at all she comes across very fake.

Reactions: 5
She has and has always had serious notions about herself. I’m from the same area and you’d swear by what she shows on Instagram she was from the leafy d4 suburbs.
Very odd to change the hospice alright definitely not something you’d forget or get confused about.

Christ i didn’t know d15 had lovely leafy suburbs similar to d4😂 Serious notions is not the word. As for the fundraiser yeah she did at first say St Francis Hospice looked after Kaylas grandad ,it must be Fionas stepdad, Pix says on page 28 (don’t know why she couldn’t just say her stepdad or dad) yeah all very odd you couldn’t mix that up? She did do a good job on the hotel but that’s what she was paid to do but she jumps from one thing to another so often its hard to keep up with her. I don’t actually know what the purpose of the page is? but absolutely everything she does is for the gram!

Christ i didn’t know d15 had lovely leafy suburbs similar to d4😂 Serious notions is not the word. As for the fundraiser yeah she did at first say St Francis Hospice looked after Kaylas grandad ,it must be Fionas stepdad, Pix says on page 28 (don’t know why she couldn’t just say her stepdad or dad) yeah all very odd you couldn’t mix that up? She did do a good job on the hotel but that’s what she was paid to do but she jumps from one thing to another so often its hard to keep up with her. I don’t actually know what the purpose of the page is? but absolutely everything she does is for the gram!
Also she wouldn’t spend a penny in a hotel in Ireland- only goes abroad on hols so not a great choice of BA